BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

EXXEL Distributions

07-12-2011, 09:31 PM   #1
08rookie
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: bmw

interview with Eli Lilly!!! please advise

applied to eli lilly...i passed the online interview (400 questions)...i received a phone call...i passed the phone interview...after the phone interview i received a call from a rep telling me they want to move forward asap! i waited a week and was called by a rep again to schedule a face to face interview this friday!!!

does anybody work for this company? any advice? what should i expect in the face to face interview? what angles should i stay away from? (personal life, personal agenda's?!)
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2011, 09:32 PM   #2
E90SoFlo
Banned
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Can't really help you.

But goodluck.
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2011, 10:05 PM   #3
swaite
High School Dropout
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SoFlo View Post
Can't really help you.

But goodluck.
Brilliant post.

Just be yourself! They obviously like you thus far. Why would you want to advertise to your potential employer something that they will not recieve? If they hire you because you manipulate them into thinking they are going to get a certain employee, you will probably end up hating your job and quit after a few years.
      07-12-2011, 11:01 PM   #4
mact3333
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16' YMB/Blk F82

Assuming you are applying to be a drug rep, drug co's like very motivated and competitively driven people imho...they dont want people where they have to hold their hand...cause you are essentially working from home and on the road...you have to have people skills and be able to make presentations also.

They dont want you to look like or act like a dweeb cause you are doing alot of face to face time.

You have to know your product well and know the competitions weaknesses...you are there to sell product and to move you mkt share for the product category.

GL.
Appreciate 0