BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Cosmetic/Visual (Exterior + Interior) Modifications

EXXEL Distributions

08-26-2012, 11:42 AM   #1
samy813
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 Jerez BMW E90

Lux Angel Eyes

Extremely disappointed with the way you guys have treated a first time customer. I will never recommend anyone to do business with you. It's been 4 weeks I pay for my lights, I have yet to receive them because I was told you guys were out of stock... Come to find out at the 2012 Bimmerfest you guys were fully stock with Lux H8 V3. This is not the way I would recommend you guys to do business. Word of mouth, Forums, Facebook. Social network is extremely big
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2012, 12:31 PM   #2
tibra1
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2011 ZCP M3 - 2007 335i crashd

This should probably be posted in the vendor feedback section

A huge problem for this company because they make a great product... BUT they are constantly back-ordered and can’t supply their demand...I've said it before, in this economy they might as well start walking their customers over to the competition..They definitely need to step up their production if they want to remain competitive
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2012, 12:54 PM   #3
BMW Fanatic
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: slow

Maybe they decided it was a good idea to have a shit load of units available for Bimmerfest and now that it's over will be shipping out your set on Monday, along with the other 100 people that I would assume are waiting. Have you tried talking to them? Seeing what their excuse/reason is? Being one of the largest vendors for a single product on this forum, and owning the company, I doubt they would do this on purpose. Good luck to you.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2012, 01:00 PM   #4
rjd598
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 340i

Garage List
2016 BMW 340i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Fanatic View Post
Maybe they decided it was a good idea to have a shit load of units available for Bimmerfest and now that it's over will be shipping out your set on Monday, along with the other 100 people that I would assume are waiting. Have you tried talking to them? Seeing what their excuse/reason is? Being one of the largest vendors for a single product on this forum, and owning the company, I doubt they would do this on purpose. Good luck to you.
+1 give them a call and see what's going. Lux seems to have good customer service so I'm sure they'll take care of you. Let us know what happens
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2012, 03:22 PM   #5
samy813
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 Jerez BMW E90

At this point am just looking to get my money back...
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2012, 03:35 PM   #6
rjd598
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 340i

Garage List
2016 BMW 340i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by samy813 View Post
At this point am just looking to get my money back...
i would say give them a chance since they are the best options for angel eyes on our cars except for oss or other equivalents, but you're the customer and if you want the money back they'll probably refund your order
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2012, 05:44 PM   #7
LuxAngelEyes
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by samy813 View Post
Extremely disappointed with the way you guys have treated a first time customer. I will never recommend anyone to do business with you. It's been 4 weeks I pay for my lights, I have yet to receive them because I was told you guys were out of stock... Come to find out at the 2012 Bimmerfest you guys were fully stock with Lux H8 V3. This is not the way I would recommend you guys to do business. Word of mouth, Forums, Facebook. Social network is extremely big
Samir,
We have already resolved this issue with you so please delete your comments.

To inform everyone else - We have been in contact with Samir about our back-order and explained we would be shipping the lights as soon as we received them in stock. We received our inventory a few hours before we left for Bimmerfest East this weekend and were not able to get orders in the mail ahead of time since the post office had already closed for the day. We were going to ship the lights as soon as we returned. I'm sorry for your disappointment but we tried to give you as much detail as possible and keep you informed.
Appreciate 0