BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications

BPM

04-09-2010, 11:42 AM   #23
Green///Hell
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991 GT3, F15 X5, 1199S

Oh oh Hbomb lol

Eisenmann Challenge mix I fell in love with
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2010, 12:17 PM   #24
H Bomb
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 08 M3

yup def made it to the party. last time i made a mistake and the op only asked for 2 specific brands this thread was open to all brands so i gave my op, even though most hate Dinan. i should start saying Gintani or Eissmann or something that drones like a son of a bitch and it will be all good. i just gotta make sure it is a forum sponsor too so all the groupie nut huggers will be happy too

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMMorish View Post
What is going on here!!?? H Bomb made it to the party and brough his Dinan with him, and Borat's still not here!!??

He must be busy!
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2010, 01:03 PM   #25
H Bomb
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

so wait let me get this straight. bc i give my honest opinion in a muffler thread and it just so happens mine is a Dinan i am getting paid by them for promoting. but all the other members who give there op there not getting paid bc it is not a dinan brand?? correct??

i mean thats basically what your saying bc i am doing the same thing the others are giving there opinion which they think sounds the best. but i guess bc it is a dinan that means there paying me. so i guess everyone else is getting paid too then by whichever muffler company they have when they say which one they like no??

take anything the wrong way?? lmao def not, and def wouldn't take anything serious on here either

take care i have to get back to getting paid by Dinan in some other muffler threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by J08M3 View Post
Don't take this the wrong way, but how much does Dinan pay you for the non-stop promoting of their product in every single exhaust question thread? Hopefully something cause you've become a non-stop ad for them.
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2010, 01:11 PM   #26
H Bomb
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

oh oh what??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green///Hell View Post
Oh oh Hbomb lol

Eisenmann Challenge mix I fell in love with
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2010, 01:53 PM   #27
Green///Hell
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991 GT3, F15 X5, 1199S

You do know that when you delete and edit your posts we can all see...right?
Just doesn't make your response very powerful

I meant nothing but a joke by my oh oh like the white oreos you know
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2010, 02:39 PM   #28
J08M3
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 COUPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by H Bomb View Post
so wait let me get this straight. bc i give my honest opinion in a muffler thread and it just so happens mine is a Dinan i am getting paid by them for promoting. but all the other members who give there op there not getting paid bc it is not a dinan brand?? correct??

i mean thats basically what your saying bc i am doing the same thing the others are giving there opinion which they think sounds the best. but i guess bc it is a dinan that means there paying me. so i guess everyone else is getting paid too then by whichever muffler company they have when they say which one they like no??

take anything the wrong way?? lmao def not, and def wouldn't take anything serious on here either

take care i have to get back to getting paid by Dinan in some other muffler threads
I could care less who makes good BMW parts or who doesn't, I have no loyalties to any aftermarket company. So it's got nothing to do with that fact that what you talk about is Dinan. I like them just as much as I like an other company.

You just talk about how good Dinan is and how bad everything else is far more than any other member on this board. I can't remember one exhaust thread where you haven't jumped in to promote Dinan. There may be others talking up their favorite brand a lot too, but definitely not as much as you with Dinan.... Or for some strange reason I can't think of any other member specifically.

Glad you don't take it too seriously, just giving you a hard time
      04-09-2010, 10:01 PM   #29
H Bomb
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

yeah i know that, my comp was freezing up or something was wrong with the site bc it my response wasn't showing on my screen so that is why i wrote it 3 times. i really could care less though what anyone thinks esp on an internet forum. my response wasn't meant to be powerful it was just a response.

so since you can see the edits and deleted posts then where is all the other posts that just all of a sudden go bye bye or get changed?? you guys read peoples pm's too?? lol

ah ok gotcha on the oh oh joke, cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green///Hell View Post
You do know that when you delete and edit your posts we can all see...right?
Just doesn't make your response very powerful

I meant nothing but a joke by my oh oh like the white oreos you know

Last edited by H Bomb; 04-09-2010 at 10:08 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2010, 10:05 PM   #30
H Bomb
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

i def never said how bad any other company is. if i make a comment it is about what i have and only what i have, i don't talk bad about something i don't own. the only thing i could see that i would say is i don't like the way that sounds but thats it

if you took it that i was promoting them, well i wasn't i was just giving my feedback of my personal op on the product that is all. no doubt i love my set up so maybe it comes off as that but i def have no ties to any company or any affiliation with one or got any product for free frome one

its all good though i will try to tone my love for my muffler down some in the future

Quote:
I could care less who makes good BMW parts or who doesn't, I have no loyalties to any aftermarket company. So it's got nothing to do with that fact that what you talk about is Dinan. I like them just as much as I like an other company.

You just talk about how good Dinan is and how bad everything else is far more than any other member on this board. I can't remember one exhaust thread where you haven't jumped in to promote Dinan. There may be others talking up their favorite brand a lot too, but definitely not as much as you with Dinan.... Or for some strange reason I can't think of any other member specifically.

Glad you don't take it too seriously, just giving you a hard time
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2010, 10:21 PM   #31
disruptv
Major
Rep
Drives: 3M

Garage List
09 3m  [0.00]
jo8m3

How did u like you AA and fabspeed setup?

How would you describe the sound i.e. exotic, f1'ish etc?

I have an AA exhaust now and my only concern is how worse the resonance gets around 1800-2400rpm's if i add the fabspeed w/hfc's
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2010, 07:35 AM   #32
J08M3
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 COUPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by disruptv View Post
jo8m3

How did u like you AA and fabspeed setup?

How would you describe the sound i.e. exotic, f1'ish etc?

I have an AA exhaust now and my only concern is how worse the resonance gets around 1800-2400rpm's if i add the fabspeed w/hfc's
I like the Fabspeed except unlike advertised you'll get a CEL sometimes. I dont' worry about it, I've only had it twice and it'll clear itself after a couple hundred miles. The HFC's are right on the threshold.

I haven't heard the AA alone, since I installed Fabspeed before I got the AA. The sound really is amazing and unique. I wouldn't call it quite F1'ish, but it's very distinct and people can always tell when I'm coming by the unique sound more than by the volume even though it's pretty loud. It's not too bad inside with windows up. It get's loud after a half-hour drive though. After a year it's gotten to the point where I'm ready for a change and I'm selling my AA and installing an Akra rear section. I'll miss the fun noise it makes, but when I drive a lot I'll appreciate the quieter sound of the Akra.
      04-10-2010, 11:49 AM   #33
skoot3r
BMW n00b
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 e92 M3/ 2013 GMC 2500hd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob MG View Post
^^^ Nah, too boomy, with a low southern drawl
+1000
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2010, 03:28 PM   #34
H Bomb
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

or you could save some money and get the Dinan rear for the same results. because you know the Dinan is the best there is.

all jokes aside you will like the akra, i almost got that one but it was too much for me and i got a better price on the dinan. i tossed up those two for awhile when i was choosing

Quote:
I like the Fabspeed except unlike advertised you'll get a CEL sometimes. I dont' worry about it, I've only had it twice and it'll clear itself after a couple hundred miles. The HFC's are right on the threshold.

I haven't heard the AA alone, since I installed Fabspeed before I got the AA. The sound really is amazing and unique. I wouldn't call it quite F1'ish, but it's very distinct and people can always tell when I'm coming by the unique sound more than by the volume even though it's pretty loud. It's not too bad inside with windows up. It get's loud after a half-hour drive though. After a year it's gotten to the point where I'm ready for a change and I'm selling my AA and installing an Akra rear section. I'll miss the fun noise it makes, but when I drive a lot I'll appreciate the quieter sound of the Akra.
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2010, 03:35 PM   #35
Nawaaz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: .

Let's quiet down on the arguments, please.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2010, 03:51 PM   #36
DevJ
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: R8 V10+/YMB M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawaaz View Post

Thanks!
+1

I believe my future set up will be one of the best
http://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=133578&d=1204654487[/IMG]
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2010, 07:21 AM   #37
lambobambo
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevJ View Post
+1

I believe my future set up will be one of the best
Ohhh please let me know once you get the pipe installed, as its the combination im thinking of going for.
Eisenman race - AA xpipe + HFCs
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2010, 07:51 AM   #38
DevJ
Colonel
United_States
Rep

^ will do! I'll post video clips and make a thread about it!
http://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=133578&d=1204654487[/IMG]
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2010, 09:40 AM   #39
Bob MG
Moderating
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: like a muppet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawaaz View Post

Thanks!
I cant hear anything? Can you Burt?
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2010, 05:31 PM   #40
lambobambo
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Comp

Quote:
^ will do! I'll post video clips and make a thread about it!
cant wait! how long?
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2010, 07:32 PM   #41
DevJ
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvcarter View Post
cant wait! how long?
I'm shooting to install it May 1st. Going to hang out with our fellow mod, Nawaaz I should have pictures of the install, dynos, video clips, and perhaps a comparison between my system and Nawaaz's full, catless Gintani Race.
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2010, 08:24 PM   #42
MMMorish
Just call me J.J. McClure
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & C4 Corvette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob MG View Post
I cant hear anything? Can you Burt?
Nope! It's as quiet as an ant pissing on cotton!
MODS: Meisterschaft GT Racing Exhaust / BMC Air Filter / UUC SSK & DSSR (Modded)/ RPI Scoops / Passport SRX Hardwired / Custom Wrap 3M Clearbra / 20% Tint / 50% Windshield Tint / Key Hole Delete / Matted Out Accessories / VRS Type II Diffuser / Smoked Reflectors / Euphoria 6K LED Interior Lights / Rear Fog Light Mod / 6000K HID's / 6500K LUX H8 Angel Eyes / RDash License Plate LED Kit / LED Xenon Reverse Lights
"M3 drivers have no friends"
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2010, 11:34 PM   #43
hamad
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 Coupe DCT

i got tubi with dinan x pips
      04-13-2010, 11:46 PM   #44
Nawaaz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
I'm shooting to install it May 1st. Going to hang out with our fellow mod, Nawaaz I should have pictures of the install, dynos, video clips, and perhaps a comparison between my system and Nawaaz's full, catless Gintani Race.
Right on, Dev!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMMorish View Post
Nope! It's as quiet as an ant pissing on cotton!
Say wha?!
Appreciate 0