BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Closed Thread

02-16-2006, 11:27 AM   #23
cdheaven
I'm Starving , So I Guess You Are What You Eat
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

hey itz, thanks for all your help. would you mind posting pictures of your tail lights, i have sparkling graphite also, so i wanna ssee what it would look like. thanks so much.
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2006, 11:55 AM   #24
dencoop
Captain
Rep
Drives: Porsche (991) 911 C4S Cab

CD- not to take this off topic, but what is your avatar representing?

I live in NY and just did not want to jump to conclusions.

Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2006, 11:59 AM   #25
Squawks
One of my two dachshunds:
United_States
Rep
Drives: B6 A4 3.0 Quattro

Where's Ward? I expected him to have already bumbled in here and laughing at all you folks squandering such wealth on primarily cosmetic changes.
      02-16-2006, 12:03 PM   #26
cdheaven
Rep

jump to all the conclusions you want.
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2006, 12:20 PM   #27
RodyP
Captain
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: 19 Bmw M5 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by docbolo
Well, last time I checked, cows are niether cute or little. But they taste great. And since they put them in my hamburgers and hot dogs, why not use their skin too?
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2006, 02:00 PM   #28
noflash
Captain Caveman
Rep
Drives: '06 325eyeyiyi

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdheaven
im really considering the blacklines.. whats a "good" price" so that i can start bargain hunting?
also, the chrome exhaust tips seems very cheap and easy, so i miight as weel do that, whats a good price on that?
thanks again!
Hey, a coworker just walked up and was disturbed by your avatar. Wassup with it. It's not a tribute, it's just kinda like remember just before it happened and they were all alive? Spooky.

E90 325i Monaco Blue, Black Leatherette, Sport, Cold Weather, Xenon, Sat Prep, 18" BBS RGR
Mods: Polorized Film for Business CD, added lumbar, rock chip on hood
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2006, 02:01 PM   #29
Squawks
One of my two dachshunds:
United_States
Rep
Drives: B6 A4 3.0 Quattro

Quote:
jump to all the conclusions you want.
Don't think Dencoop will be thoroughly happy with that!
      02-16-2006, 02:42 PM   #30
cdheaven
Rep

"Cause the United States sponsored the rise of the third Reich, just like the CIA trained terrorists how to fight. Build bombs and sneak box cutters onto a flight.
My words will expose George bush and bin laden as two separate parts of the same seven headed dragon.
That's why conservative racists are all running shit. And your phone is tapped by the federal government.
So here's the truth about the system that will fuck up your mind
they gave al Qaeda 6 billion dollars in 1989 to 1992 and now the last chapters of revelations are coming true.
And I know a lot of people find it hard to swallow this, cause subliminal bigotry makes you hate my politics, but you act like America wouldn't destroy two buildings in a country that was sponsoring bombs being dropped on our children.
Though I wasn't the closest, I saw them crumble to the earth like they were full of explosives. And they thought no one noticed the news report about the bombs planted on the George Washington bridge. Four non Arabs arrested during the emergency and then disappeared from the news permanently.
They dubbed a tape of Osama and they said it was proof, jealous of our freedom, I cant believe you bought that excuse. Rocking a flag doesn't make you a hero!
The devil crept into heaven, god over slept on the seventh, the new world was born on September 11
And just so conservatives dont take it to heart, I dont think Bush did it because he isn't that smart, Hes just a stupid puppet taking orders on his cell phone.
And as a matter of fact, Rumsfield, you couldn't have a war in Iraq, without a September 11.
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2006, 02:59 PM   #31
ItalyBMW325
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
"Cause the United States sponsored the rise of the third Reich, just like the CIA trained terrorists how to fight. Build bombs and sneak box cutters onto a flight.
My words will expose George bush and bin laden as two separate parts of the same seven headed dragon.
That's why conservative racists are all running shit. And your phone is tapped by the federal government.
they gave al Qaeda 6 billion dollars in 1989 to 1992 and now the last chapters of revelations are coming true.
And I know a lot of people find it hard to swallow this, cause subliminal bigotry makes you hate my politics, but you act like America wouldn't destroy two buildings in a country that was sponsoring bombs being dropped on our children.
Though I wasn't the closest, I saw them crumble to the earth like they were full of explosives. And they thought no one noticed the news report about the bombs planted on the George Washington bridge. Four non Arabs arrested during the emergency and then disappeared from the news permanently.
They dubbed a tape of Osama and they said it was proof, jealous of our freedom, I cant believe you bought that excuse. Rocking a flag doesn't make you a hero!
The devil crept into heaven, god over slept on the seventh, the new world was born on September 11
And just so conservatives dont take it to heart, I dont think Bush did it because he isn't that smart, Hes just a stupid puppet taking orders on his cell phone.
And as a matter of fact, Rumsfield, you couldn't have a war in Iraq, without a September 11.

No offense but your a F...... Weirdo. This is not the forum to jump on Cindy's bandwagon. If you wanna go camp somewhere do it but not here. Maybe you would feel more comfortable in Iran where you are free.

You dont deserve a BMW. I am ashamed you are a owner. Not everyone agrees with the war so be it. But your avatar is wrong.
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2006, 03:01 PM   #32
cdheaven
Rep

free? like the land of the free. or the home of the brave?
i didnt write any of that. thats an Immortal Technique song. Great song.
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2006, 03:03 PM   #33
cdheaven
Rep

also, i dont own a F.... wierdo. you meant to say "you are" or even "you're".
I feel that people that dont know the different between owning something, and and compound word, shouldnt own nice cars. so i guess we all have our own opinions.
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2006, 03:03 PM   #34
ben1364
Captain
Rep
Drives: E90 330iA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squawks
Where's Ward? I expected him to have already bumbled in here and laughing at all you folks squandering such wealth on primarily cosmetic changes.
I will fill in for Ward as I agree with him. I recommend a visit to the K-Mart automotive section. They have fake fur steering wheel covers, mud flaps, neon light bars and all sorts of other gimcrackery. <g>

Last edited by ben1364; 02-16-2006 at 03:06 PM.. Reason: addition
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2006, 03:08 PM   #35
ben1364
Captain
Rep
Drives: E90 330iA

Quote:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Note to Administrators. Please delete the above post. Thank you.
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2006, 03:08 PM   #36
cdheaven
Rep

thank you ben, but i am not interested in any of those parts. except maybe the neon light bars. i installed a pair in my last car under the driver and passanger foot well. It was a "jdm" type mod, but i really liked it and im considering it again.
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2006, 03:14 PM   #37
docbolo
BMW worshiper
Rep
Drives: M3/alpine/manual/prem/19"

Quote:

ADMINISTRATORS!! Please delete this post!! I wish you could ban him from here to.

I'm here to have good natured fun with nice E90 owners and learn about E90s, not read offensive diatribes from conspiracy theorists with the IQ of a monkey.

Your post is offensive to me and is a disgrace to our troops and the lives lost in 9/11.

You should be ashamed of yourself. You look like an idiot. :mad: :mad:
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2006, 03:16 PM   #38
cdheaven
Rep

i didnt change the subject.
admin, you can delete whatever you want.
Except my account. please
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2006, 03:22 PM   #39
ItalyBMW325
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
I feel that people that dont know the different between owning something, and and compound word, shouldnt own nice cars. so i guess we all have our own opinions.

Oh excuse me Mr English major. I made a typo but putting this post up was wrong. No one is asking you to support the President or this country. This site is about people sharing BMW information not carrying out Cindy's message.

Administrators please remove his offensive Avatar. This is not the place for a picture like that.
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2006, 03:25 PM   #40
ALPINE6SPD
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 328i Sport

Quote:

I find it strange that you post this and then talk about not killing cute little animals. If we are not supposed to eat animals why are they made out of meat. Are you proud to live in the USA? If not then I would move to a "better" place.
2008 AW X3 3.0si: 6 speed Returned
2006 AW e90 330i: 6 speed Dinan Stage 1 Returned
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2006, 03:27 PM   #41
ALPINE6SPD
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 328i Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalyBMW325
Oh excuse me Mr English major. I made a typo but putting this post up was wrong. No one is asking you to support the President or this country. This site is about people sharing BMW information not carrying out Cindy's message.

Administrators please remove his offensive Avatar. This is not the place for a picture like that.

Please do that as it offends me also.
2008 AW X3 3.0si: 6 speed Returned
2006 AW e90 330i: 6 speed Dinan Stage 1 Returned
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2006, 03:28 PM   #42
HRC
MAUI BUILT
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i MT

Garage List
2002 E46 325i  [0.00]
2012 E70 35i  [0.00]
Man, i saw this coming the other day when I noticed his...you know...

I'm all about freedom of speech, that's what makes this country(the one cd lives in) great. Talk like this in China and well...you know.

I avoid political discussions for the most part, very emotional, but I for one sure don't expect it in this forum except maybe in OT. You are entitled to your beliefs, however crazy they sound, but I would have expressed/responded to the question about your avatar thru PM. Putting what you put out there is just hurtful and offensive, even if you don't believe so. Have some repect for all members please.

Danny
Arctic/Blk Leather/Alum.Trim/MT/ZSP/Sunshades/Blk Lines/M3 Illuminated Knob/Alcantara Performance Wheel/M-E-Brake Handle/Euro Fog Switch/Koni Yellows/H&R Sport Springs/19" VMR V718's w/PS2 Tires/M-Tech Body Kit/Carbon Fiber Spoiler/Bimmian Interior Bulbs/OEM Eye Glass Tray/SSK/Alcantara Boot/Split Armrest/OEM Dual Rear Power Outlets/Rear Ashtray Delete/OEM Alum. Pedals/Osram 6000K/Brex Rings/LED Side Markers/BMS Power Box
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2006, 03:30 PM   #43
shutterbug
Private
Rep
Drives: 330xi

Quote:
Do you know how (unintentionally) funny this reply is?? It's "contraction", by the way...
      02-16-2006, 03:34 PM   #44
cdheaven
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shutterbug
Do you know how (unintentionally) funny this reply is?? It's "contraction", by the way...
no. it was intentionally funny. i mean, i chuckled out loud a little bit as i wrote it, so. i guess it was funny.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread