Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > UK

European Auto Source (EAS)

07-13-2010, 01:03 PM   #1
DJP
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: i3s 2020

FS: OEM 18" 260M wheels & winter tyres

As I now longer have the M3, and these will definitely NOT fit my M6, I will be selling my set of OEM 18" 260M wheels, with as new Vredestein Wintrac Extreme tyres, both wheels & tyres have only been on the car for a month or so and a couple hundred miles at most.

I wasn't planning to start selling them in ernest until Sept/Oct time, at which time one's thoughts naturally turn to utter uselessness of PS2's (never mind cups!) in the cold wet slush that is bound to descend on us, but perhaps someone here wants to get an early march on winter preparations.. If so let me know & I can give more info.

I know I won't go through another winter with out a proper winter setup..
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2010, 01:27 PM   #2
cv8
Enlisted Member
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 1003

YHM
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2010, 06:15 AM   #3
DJP
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: i3s 2020

Sold!
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2012, 07:16 AM   #4
bej
Private
Rep
Drives: M3 Conv DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJP View Post
As I now longer have the M3, and these will definitely NOT fit my M6, I will be selling my set of OEM 18" 260M wheels, with as new Vredestein Wintrac Extreme tyres, both wheels & tyres have only been on the car for a month or so and a couple hundred miles at most.

I wasn't planning to start selling them in ernest until Sept/Oct time, at which time one's thoughts naturally turn to utter uselessness of PS2's (never mind cups!) in the cold wet slush that is bound to descend on us, but perhaps someone here wants to get an early march on winter preparations.. If so let me know & I can give more info.

I know I won't go through another winter with out a proper winter setup..
I purchased these wheels back in November 2010 and they are now back up for sale as I am selling the m3.

The tyres have 6-7mm tread (confirmed by recent MOT) and the wheels are mint. Now on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=190681151997

Sold sold sold again!!!
M3 Convertible 2008, Jerez Black with individual orange peel effect (factory standard), Fox Red, DCT, EDC, High gloss, carbon leather, comfort access, Logic 7, adaptive headlights, Tubi Rumore, 20" BBS CX-R, 19" OEM and 18" OEM with Winter Tyres....investments in BP/Shell

Last edited by bej; 05-19-2012 at 12:41 PM..
Appreciate 0