BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - California

08-16-2009, 02:43 PM   #1
martial
Private
Rep
Drives: F80 BSM M3

Premier Protective Films

Big props to Premier for their wonderful service and tint job. I know they are already highly touted and some of the posters here have been serviced by them but here is a short summary of my experience with them.

I came in around 10 am and was assisted by Greg. He was very insightful and answered all the questions I had. I also told him I had an all day arrangement and if he could just leave the car in a safe spot where I can return later in the evening to pick up. He insured me that the car would be in a safe spot within their security camera range. I thanked him and went on my way. When I returned later that evening to retrieve my car, it was indeed parked in a safe location. As of this morning, I left the car out in the sun during lunch and the IR tint already made a considerable difference in heat reduction. I am very satisfied with the business I had with Premier and would definitely recommend them.
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2009, 03:21 PM   #2
johnL
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e46 M3

Congrats on your car Martial. Would be great to see picks. And I agree, I wouldn't use anyone else when it comes to clear bra and tint. Premier's the best.
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2009, 07:07 PM   #3
kelmk
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW M3 Convertible

I just got my custom wrap front bumper, full hood, mirrors, headlights and IR tint.
They did an amazing job and I couldn't be happier.
The IR tint makes a huge difference.
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2009, 05:08 PM   #4
inmotion
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: where do I start?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmk View Post
I just got my custom wrap front bumper, full hood, mirrors, headlights and IR tint.
I've been hearing a lot good things about this new tint. Do you have any pictures?

On order: 2010 R8 V10
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2009, 12:30 PM   #5
M3_LIN
LM-R Whore.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 White M3 Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmk View Post
If you wouldnt mind me asking. How much did you pay for that?

Thanks

Ed Lin

09AWE90M: Light headlight tint, Full front end clear bra wrap(Harris@InstyleGraphics), Ceramic tint(40%), Piaa GTX H3 bulb, HID 8k AE, 6k Low, INT Luxer1 lights, RD springs, LMR 20X9 +8, 20X10 +18 (Dave @ Status), Vertice CF hood Ducts(Dat @ VertexUSA), Tecnocraft FULL Envy Intake system+plenum(KEVLAR)+cabin filter covers, Meister GTC exhaust, Arkym F LIP.
Appreciate 0