BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

BPM

01-15-2013, 02:38 PM   #1
Brandon@P
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 m3

PY speed restructured staff and a formal introduction

Hello m3post community my name is Brandon and I was hired by PYspeed over the holidays. The previous PYspeed representative here on m3 post found a job more suited for him if you are wondering where he is now. I have been on these forums for years now and I have a vast knowledge about our cars and their parts, and most importantly I know the importance of customer satisfaction coming from a fellow forum member. My original screen name some of you may know me by is "Brandonwuwux3". I know the PYspeed reputation on this forum may be a little shaky at the moment from what I have been following the past few weeks, but I assure you I am here to change that. I believe customer satisfaction is the key to a customers pleasure in doing business, and I know that was not fulfilled with some of you. I want to assure you I will do everything in my power so that each and every one of you will be happy with the service we provide and coming from a regular forum member to a vendor I know how much that means. so I would just like to say hello and hope to make more friends on this forum If anyone has questions feel free to comment or PM me!

Last edited by Brandon@P; 01-15-2013 at 02:56 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2013, 02:41 PM   #2
tbone28
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
United_States
Rep
Drives: ^^^^^

Are you based out of norcal or socal?
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2013, 02:47 PM   #3
Brandon@P
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone28 View Post
Are you based out of norcal or socal?
I am based out of socal 626 to be exact, by the way your 3 piece LMR's are my favorite wheels of all time i even considered wrapping my car blue because of you
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2013, 02:48 PM   #4
tbone28
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
United_States
Rep

Thanks! Did PYSpeed move their storefront down south?
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2013, 02:55 PM   #5
Brandon@P
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Thanks! Did PYSpeed move their storefront down south?
No PYSpeed is still located in Norcal! They hired me to handle m3post post so I do not have to be local. Im excited to get to know more members and expand my knowledge even more! I am very interested in that 3 piece LMR build you have I will be sure to shoot you a PM later!
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2013, 03:04 PM   #6
tbone28
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
United_States
Rep

Well, welcome. I certainly hope your customer service skills are better as i am one of the unhappy prospective customers.
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2013, 03:09 PM   #7
Brandon@P
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Well, welcome. I certainly hope your customer service skills are better as i am one of the unhappy prospective customers.
One thing I live by in business is if the customer is not happy I certainly will not be happy. Especially coming from a fellow forum member I expect top notch service when ordering parts and that is what i will offer to this community. I will make you a happy customer if you ever need anything from us you have my word.
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2013, 03:38 PM   #8
S65NAPWR
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Good to hear they've brought someone in to specifically deal with the issues on the forum. But as you've read already I'm sure, it's beyond just service but the Q/A of products (i.e. Arkym) that is directly related to PYSPEED. If Arkym products could prove again to be competitive in price and quality, it would be a great benefit to all as their products used to be top sellers on this forum. PY should be accountable to ship out products that fit right and aren't in any way going to give the customer issues (ship time, over charging on shipment, etc.). It's already bad enough when a product is damaged, but the time it takes to send back and deal with having to put your parts back on temporarily is also a time drain.
      01-15-2013, 03:49 PM   #9
Brandon@P
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by S65NAPWR View Post
Good to hear they've brought someone in to specifically deal with the issues on the forum. But as you've read already I'm sure, it's beyond just service but the Q/A of products (i.e. Arkym) that is directly related to PYSPEED. If Arkym products could prove again to be competitive in price and quality, it would be a great benefit to all as their products used to be top sellers on this forum. PY should be accountable to ship out products that fit right and aren't in any way going to give the customer issues (ship time, over charging on shipment, etc.). It's already bad enough when a product is damaged, but the time it takes to send back and deal with having to put your parts back on temporarily is also a time drain.
Arkym does make high quality products and i would know because I had the arkym lip on my car for a while and i was very pleased! I have seen the thread about the Arkym hood and the issues that customer had. I believe a company does make mistakes sometimes as we are all humans, but the key point is to own up to it and make your customer relieved and satisfied. I think the previous m3post representative had a lot of miscommunication with the customer and i promise that will never happen with me and i will handle problems quick and accordingly(if they ever come up).
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2013, 03:50 PM   #10
tbone28
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon@pyspeed.com View Post
Arkym does make high quality products and i would know because I had the arkym lip on my car for a while and i was very pleased! I have seen the thread about the Arkym hood and the issues that customer had. I believe a company does make mistakes sometimes as we are all humans, but the key point is to own up to it and make your customer relieved and satisfied. I think the previous m3post representative had a lot of miscommunication with the customer and i promise that will never happen with me and i will handle problems quick and accordingly(if they ever come up).
I just wanted to quote this for the record. No editing of original post allowed
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2013, 03:55 PM   #11
Brandon@P
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
I just wante to quote this for the record
You may save anything i say because everything i say i mean. I am not here just to make a profit off the community i am a purist, and a real car fanatic. I chose to work for PYSpeed because i love this community and its always been a dream to be in the automotive industry.
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2013, 09:45 PM   #12
manari06
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 M3, 2016 X5 50i

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 E92  [9.50]
2007 335I Coupe  [10.00]
Quote:
Hello m3post community my name is Brandon and I was hired by PYspeed over the holidays. The previous PYspeed representative here on m3 post found a job more suited for him if you are wondering where he is now. I have been on these forums for years now and I have a vast knowledge about our cars and their parts, and most importantly I know the importance of customer satisfaction coming from a fellow forum member. My original screen name some of you may know me by is "Brandonwuwux3". I know the PYspeed reputation on this forum may be a little shaky at the moment from what I have been following the past few weeks, but I assure you I am here to change that. I believe customer satisfaction is the key to a customers pleasure in doing business, and I know that was not fulfilled with some of you. I want to assure you I will do everything in my power so that each and every one of you will be happy with the service we provide and coming from a regular forum member to a vendor I know how much that means. so I would just like to say hello and hope to make more friends on this forum If anyone has questions feel free to comment or PM me!
Welcome! I hope things get to be totally different with you. I'm one of the very unsatisfied customers if you had followed my thread on the VMR Wheels I ordered with Bobby. I know that not all sales agents are the same and I have to give credit to Sean for getting me 50% of the shipping charges back something Bobby never bothered to do.

I'm still a little bitter about the customer service and treatment given to me but I know you are totally new and will give you a try if I need anything PYspeed carries.
      01-15-2013, 11:41 PM   #13
Jbook
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '15 FO M4

Garage List
2011 BMW E90 M3  [9.44]
So you're in SoCal, but PYSpeed is based in NorCal yet people should expect better service? Also, I noticed you don't have a sponsor tag on your SN... what's the deal?
Fire Orange F82 Built by Alekshop | Pure Stage 2 Turbos | Akrapovic Evolution and Downpipes | ESS T-500 Performance ECU Software | Evolution Racewerks Chargepipes | Gruppe M CAI | Awron Gauge w/ Valve Control | KW Clubsport | Brembo GT 380 F&R | 19" BBS FI-R | BMW Performance Seats, Aero, and Steering Wheel | Vorsteiner Diffuser | IND Cosmetics
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2013, 11:59 PM   #14
Brandon@P
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by manari06 View Post
Welcome! I hope things get to be totally different with you. I'm one of the very unsatisfied customers if you had followed my thread on the VMR Wheels I ordered with Bobby. I know that not all sales agents are the same and I have to give credit to Sean for getting me 50% of the shipping charges back something Bobby never bothered to do.

I'm still a little bitter about the customer service and treatment given to me but I know you are totally new and will give you a try if I need anything PYspeed carries.
Yes I have followed your thread as well and I believe every sales person is different just like you said and it depends how much the sales associate wants to help the customer. I value customer service as a number one rule and I think this should apply to every business.

Last edited by Brandon@P; 01-16-2013 at 12:13 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2013, 12:01 AM   #15
Brandon@P
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbook View Post
So you're in SoCal, but PYSpeed is based in NorCal yet people should expect better service? Also, I noticed you don't have a sponsor tag on your SN... what's the deal?
Yes you are correct i am located in Socal, but I believe a important factor in customer service is communication and that is what the previous PYSpeed associate lacked. Transferring information quick and getting the problem resolved, and not waiting a day to relay a message. And about my username not being under sponsor, the mods have not updated my name yet this usually takes a couple days since i made this account yesterday.
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2013, 11:00 AM   #16
Jbook
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '15 FO M4

Garage List
2011 BMW E90 M3  [9.44]
Quote:
Yes you are correct i am located in Socal, but I believe a important factor in customer service is communication and that is what the previous PYSpeed associate lacked. Transferring information quick and getting the problem resolved, and not waiting a day to relay a message. And about my username not being under sponsor, the mods have not updated my name yet this usually takes a couple days since i made this account yesterday.
Thanks for clarifying, hopefully you can turn their reputation around.
Fire Orange F82 Built by Alekshop | Pure Stage 2 Turbos | Akrapovic Evolution and Downpipes | ESS T-500 Performance ECU Software | Evolution Racewerks Chargepipes | Gruppe M CAI | Awron Gauge w/ Valve Control | KW Clubsport | Brembo GT 380 F&R | 19" BBS FI-R | BMW Performance Seats, Aero, and Steering Wheel | Vorsteiner Diffuser | IND Cosmetics
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2013, 12:23 PM   #17
djantlive
Private
Rep
Drives: E46 Vert

Thanks for being very up front.

Congrats on the new job. I know one of the pyspeed owners personally. Glad to have you.
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2013, 01:20 PM   #18
Erie Von Otto
DT///M
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 F31 Touring

Garage List
      01-16-2013, 01:25 PM   #19
Brandon@P
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by djantlive View Post
Thanks for being very up front.

Congrats on the new job. I know one of the pyspeed owners personally. Glad to have you.
There is nothing to hide every business should be upfront. A business is only as good as their employees and how hard the employees try to make things right and have a satisfied customer base.
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2013, 06:44 PM   #20
M3PO
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '08 IB E92

Hopefully you handle their business better than you did my PM about the brackets I still need for the splitter that I bought from you.
      01-16-2013, 07:06 PM   #21
Brandon@P
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3PO View Post
Hopefully you handle their business better than you did my PM about the brackets I still need for the splitter that I bought from you.
You told me to text you when I got them off because I need to take off my bumper to do so and my front end recently got hit so my car is in the body shop and they will be taking off my bumper and fixing my front end I sold you a custom apr splitter for 120 which as everyone knows is way below market price and if it makes you feel better and you want it quicker ill pay for new brackets if you want.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2013, 01:15 AM   #22
BMW Fanatic
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: slow

To be honest, I am very glad they have hired somebody who has a good reputation on this board. I have definitely seen you, and your car around on here. I'm guessing that it was Sean who moved on, not Bobby?

I am very reluctant to hold grudges but at the same time can say I am still frustrated with Bobby, Sean and Arkym. My only concern and all I ever wanted was my $$ refunded and Arkym to man up and admit their mistakes. To this day I still have not recieved a reply since SEMA, and from the main guys since before SEMA. I have given up completely on this fact and just know to stay away from their products.

If their is anything you might be able to do then please let me know, otherwise, good luck on your new journey with this company and may God bless you.
Appreciate 0