BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery

Closed Thread

03-17-2009, 01:12 PM   #155
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 Jerez DCT M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by unique View Post
you have some fucking nerves man. are you fucking retarded, wtf is the fucking "real problem."

you are the fucking reason that i had a bitter taste in my mouth from this forum. come to think of it, everyone is pretty much nice except for your fucking ****** ass.

please tell me, wtf is the real problem.

are you fucking miserable that the only mods you are capable to do on your car are side markers, and vinyl a few things, and maybe get some tints.... maybe...i understand your issues, and your the real problem and NO it will never be solved, because you see the guy with one of the nicest M3's tell you that he thinks that the e46 was better and the e92 did not satisfy his needs so he is getting rid of it, and getting rid of it for a better car. and to make you more pissed he is in college. IF YOU GO BACK TO MY PART OUT THREAD I NEVER MENTIONED I WAS IN COLLEGE ******, some other asshole brought it up, I am not an arrogant fucking guy who will go on to some internet site and brag about having cool toys at a young age. But you came on my part out thread where i was just trying to sell my parts, and started talking shit. you mentioned to me that you visit USC alot, are you upset that you did not get in as a student and are merely a visitor?? Wtf is your problem with me? I wish we can meet up in person, are you going to Mfest? Bimmerfest? just let me know, i will be there, i will be the guy in the orange porsche you wont miss me..... dick

Next time you think about saying something smart like a fucking genius that you are. please go drive your car and enjoy it, instead of following up on my threads, and my every fucking move. you are a miserable fuck, and i feel bad for you..

GUYS STICKY SHOULD GET BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you go look at all his posts, he is a fucking dick.. no good to the forum, and no good to yourself.

everyone who i have talked too about you says that you are a fucking dick.

enjoy your car, and hopefully since you yourself are fortunate to drive a car like an e92 m3, i hope your dick size grows, coz you have the worst case of insecurity issues ever.
Oh, I'll be there.

Total insecurity issues, which is why I'm on the phone right now telling my father, and mother, and uncle, and any relative, the M3 is not good enough and to buy me a Porsche or I will whine and bitch. Yep, I'm the insecure one.

I'll be in the M3 smoking your dads GT3, can't miss me.

Glad the truth finally came out, I knew you could not be in USC, their standards haven't dropped that far why even start lying? Insecurity issues? So why did you PM me saying you got into Harvard? Does Harvard need a janitor?
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread