BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

07-04-2011, 11:37 AM   #111
snowboarder21
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 AP WHITE 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiemyster View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONE_KAO View Post
Sour diesels all day. Or some Green Crack kush
You a cop? some sort of official? first post on the forum and this is where it is? im flattered, but im a little in doubt. I want to see some credentials. post nuggets of your sour diesel please. thanks
What do you think of my green crack? Haha I thought I blazed a lot by putting down a 8th every 2 days but I was wrong haha

Appreciate 0
      07-04-2011, 02:32 PM   #112
ONE_KAO
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Yeah, I lurked from time to time but I'm mainly on e46fanatics.com, and I just wanted to chime in this thread so I actually registered. Your habits are impressive and very $$$ consuming but I guess I'm not far off either, haha. I just snapped up some pictures of my Super Lemon Haze and as for the SDs, I'm currently out but I did manage to take a pic of the last maybe .9 that I had. How do I upload the pictures ?

edit* also that GC above me is mind blowing as well. looks above decent
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2011, 07:59 PM   #113
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONE_KAO View Post
Yeah, I lurked from time to time but I'm mainly on e46fanatics.com, and I just wanted to chime in this thread so I actually registered. Your habits are impressive and very $$$ consuming but I guess I'm not far off either, haha. I just snapped up some pictures of my Super Lemon Haze and as for the SDs, I'm currently out but I did manage to take a pic of the last maybe .9 that I had. How do I upload the pictures ?

edit* also that GC above me is mind blowing as well. looks above decent
We should burn it down a day. when you go to make a post, go to advanced settings, scroll down the page below the emoticons, and you should see "manage attachments" throw your pics in there.

So your saying that THIS thread was what made you register, and not the bimmerpost topics? lol thats superb, I promote it.
      07-04-2011, 08:15 PM   #114
M3Bahn
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiemyster View Post
man i tell you, its truly paradise. I really wish I didn't have to leave home, but I gotta make money up here because everything home is built on drugs, and I dont need easy money. that, and the fact that an M3 back home is about 200,000 at least. so i saved about 130k coming to NY... but then again, I paid 70K for a fucking 320i so i still failed... fuck.
So your're a rasta?
      07-04-2011, 08:17 PM   #115
M3Bahn
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DM1 View Post
Not to spoil your thread but do you and any pot smoker in the US realize that because of your addiction we are having a major war against drug cartels? I admit to have tried it and it's cool but won't even think of buying it now since all that money goes to the assholes that go around driving in the streets of my city with fucking AK-47's scaring everyone and shooting randomly or throwing grenades to police headquarters, kidnapping anyone, making bomb threats in schools and fucked up stuff like that.

I'm sorry but even though it is cool and I believe it should be legalized so we all can enjoy a good relaxing trip, I cannot pass by the fact that the demand drives the offer and all that money is killing my Country and some others.

#rantend
The war is a huge waste, legalize it all, give the people what they what and put the cartels out of biz and the gov. makes a killing in taxes.
      07-04-2011, 08:21 PM   #116
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Bahn View Post
So your're a rasta?
my soul is indeed. im west indian (big difference from east indians from india. Im from the bush of the Caribbean )
      07-30-2012, 03:09 AM   #117
BPe90M3
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011.75 AW e92 M3

Kiemyster I'm from North Jersey and I'm in the city getting my goods all the time. We gotta burn one down sometime.
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2012, 08:14 AM   #118
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPe90M3 View Post
Kiemyster I'm from North Jersey and I'm in the city getting my goods all the time. We gotta burn one down sometime.
i hope u made that 420 smoke this morning since u made the post at 4:09 am lol. yeah bro u know i burn it down with the whole bimmerpost crew
      07-31-2012, 09:09 AM   #119
Masterplan
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F87 M2 & G05 X5

Kiemyster, Is there anyway to tell you have good stuff by looking at it? I rarely ever smoke it, but when I do....I never know what to look for.

Any tips?
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2012, 12:44 PM   #120
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterplan View Post
Kiemyster, Is there anyway to tell you have good stuff by looking at it? I rarely ever smoke it, but when I do....I never know what to look for.

Any tips?
absolutely. lets start with the wetness of the weed. most people make the big mistake for taking wet weed as being very potent and extra sticky. but the reality is that the weed is not dry enough to be consumed yet, it is still in its "curing" stage. if the weed is in this stage it will burn ineffeciently, very slow, uneven, alot of bad burning. it will have a harsh chemical or "green" taste to it. so how do you determine exactly if a nugget is ready to smoke or is in its curing stage?

Answer: take a nugget by the stem, and bend the stem itself. If the stem is very flexible and doesnt snap or break then the weed still needs to be cured. if the stem snaps that is a good sign. so what happens when you get a wet nugget? let it air out! put it in small ziplock bag and keep burping the air in the bag regularly (every hour or so) until it airs out and the stem can snap. you can leave the bag open for 10-15 minutes each interval to accelerate the process. t

the key is NOT to smoke wet weed, because the THC crystals wont burn properly and the smoke is not going to get you high. Also tell your dealer he gave you wet weed and you should be compensated because after the wet weed dries up, you end up getting less weight. you can easily loose 4-6gs per ounce if you buy a wet batch of weed.
      07-31-2012, 01:03 PM   #121
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

Any tips?
now that we have established how to check if the weed is at its correct stage, lets move on to understanding the different types of weed and recognizing its effect on the individual.

its important to know that there are three types of weed, indica, sativa, and hybrid. a quick summary:

Indica
- Sleepy weed, gives a very narcotic high, very red and glossy eyes, alot of delayed movements. This is my favorite type of weed, this is what makes you feel the highest. Its the heaviest smoke there is, the plants dont grow over 2ft tall so they are very short. this means the nuggets are very fat and dense. It is easy to get 15g nuggets from indica strains. you can identify an indica strain by the density of the nugget. a very dense, short/fat, cone shaped/Christmas tree shaped nugget is an indica 99% of the time.

Sativa - energetic weed, gives a very motivational high, glossy eyes, gives the user a sense of sharpness, the urge to get things done is a usual feeling. This is what i would smoke in the day at school or at work, it does not give you a narcotic sensation. this is the best thing to smoke when you wake up to start your day, its like coffee. it gives you energy, it makes you motivated, it makes you want to get stuff done. i dont like it personally because i dont even notice im high, i dont feel any narcotic sensation. i feel very much sober and energetic when using it, its great for getting work done and focusing. you can identify a satica strain by the shape and stringiness of the nugget. sativa nuggets are very long, thin, and flimsy. they have a cylindrical shape to it and are never very thick, they can be dense but the nuggets have a wraparound look as the buds wrap around the stem whereas the indica will grow out of the stem like a Christmas tree.

Hybrid - hybrid strains dominate the market, and there is a 90% chance that most (if not all) the weed you ever smoked was hybrid strains. hybrid strains have a combination of sativa and indica in its genes. it can be determined what the percentage difference is of the strain once you find out the name of it. a hybrid usually has more of one characteristic than the other, i.e 70% indica and 30%sativa, etc. the effects of a hybrid are a combination of the both, and will differ by which strain is more dominant. I much rather smoke a hybrid before i would smoke a straight sativa, that would be last resort.

so the reason i explained all of this is because it is important to know what you want out of your smoke. people like me would smoke a sativa that gets everyone else extremely high but i would not feel it at all. i dont enjoy the high, so if someone gave me a nugget of high grade sativa i would laugh at it, and call it trash. but this is not true, it is high grade, just not to me. the idea is for you to know what you want out of your smoke so you can buy the right kinds so you are not disappointed with what you buy.
      07-31-2012, 01:09 PM   #122
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

Quote:

Any tips?
Smell. Looks are pretty much useless in judging unless you know how to identify trichromes. If it has a sweet smell, or potent smell, it's usually the vast amount of THC and trichromes. If you have ever smelled keif, you'd see what I'm saying. Most people will try to tell you how good it looks hoping you won't care about the smell.

Density- it almost always dictates potency. If it's really hard dense buds, that weigh a lot for one bud, it's usually better quality than a fluffy bud. It's not always the case, but usually it can be used to determine the quality as long as it smells, too.

Keiy already touched on the wetness of it, and he's correct.
      07-31-2012, 04:26 PM   #123
Masterplan
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F87 M2 & G05 X5

I get the impression that many local dealers don't have a clue wether its sativa, indica or a hybrid that they are selling. I wouldn't have a clue either until now to be honest.
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2012, 04:39 PM   #124
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

Buy a small LED light for your keychain, the trichromes will light it more under the LED, and you can see how much it has.
      07-31-2012, 06:42 PM   #125
Uber V8
Volcano Knuckles
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE

Just thought I should contribute a random fact here:

I read an interview article in a magazine with Wiz Khalifa (if you don't know who he is, stop reading at this point) that he spends roughly $10,000 a month on weed.
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2012, 06:51 PM   #126
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by FwdFtl View Post
Just thought I should contribute a random fact here:

I read an interview article in a magazine with Wiz Khalifa (if you don't know who he is, stop reading at this point) that he spends roughly $10,000 a month on weed.
Literally impossible for him to ingest that much; he's supplying many of his crew, too.
      07-31-2012, 09:56 PM   #127
eamon
Captain
Rep
Drives: 09 e92 335i, 2010 328i (sold)

I know you're a veteran and all,
but pretty curious so I must ask

Do you blame Michael Phelp's recent habitual smoking for poor performance when compared to his peak 4 years ago? Do you think it took away his edge? What do you think are the through negatives, if any, to smoking? In your honest opinion..

How do you think it would affect you if the plant went away all together?
      07-31-2012, 11:23 PM   #128
NYC6
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '10 135i PPKI/06 C6 Z51 Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by eamon View Post
I know you're a veteran and all,
but pretty curious so I must ask

Do you blame Michael Phelp's recent habitual smoking for poor performance when compared to his peak 4 years ago? Do you think it took away his edge? What do you think are the through negatives, if any, to smoking? In your honest opinion..

How do you think it would affect you if the plant went away all together?
Maybe you should have waited till today to post. He won a gold and a silver today to become the most medaled athlete in Olympic history.

What took away his edge? How about age. Hes in a young mans game and currently in his third games(12 years) and still competing great. 3 more events and I'll bet hes not done on the podium.
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2012, 11:58 PM   #129
DOHC12
Rep
n/a
Drives:

How do you know if your weed is laced? It is normal for a bowl to "spark" lightly when you inhale it? I'm going to Amsterdam soon and will definitely try "New York Sour Diesel" if the have it, along with White Widow. Anything else you recommend?

My favorite method of smoking is bong at night time, and pipe if I'm doing it throughout the day. Whats your weapon of choice?
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2012, 01:10 AM   #130
JefryHorizon
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Bus Pass

Make sure them sparks aren't magnesium flakes from your lighter, I usually flick my lighter and slowly move it to the bowl opposed to aiming the lighter at the bowl and just flicking.
E82 x1 Sold
E60 x1 Furniture...
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2012, 07:32 AM   #131
NYC6
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '10 135i PPKI/06 C6 Z51 Vette

There is no magnesium in lighters. Mg will not go out w/o great effort when lit and burns at an insane temp. It will burn through steel. Flint is what sparks in a lighter.
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2012, 06:12 PM   #132
JefryHorizon
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Bus Pass

Thanks for correcting... where do I come up with this crap....
E82 x1 Sold
E60 x1 Furniture...
Appreciate 0