BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Health, Fitness, Martial Arts, and Nutrition

European Auto Source (EAS)

01-23-2013, 07:01 PM   #1871
BMW86
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: RS3 Sedan / Macan S

I thought vitor looked ripped and if anyone's seen him answer questions on trt he never gives a straght answer.

TUF was good. They changed the format up a bit which was refreshing. Really hope to see some confrontation to build up the fight. Some killer fighters on the show.
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 02:09 AM   #1872
Garduna
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: Sedona 1er|Yellow S3|NardoTTRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdadkel View Post
Funny part from last night was when one of JJ's training partners fought. He really was not THAT impressive but Chael was all over JJ about making him the first pic, and how the next 10 years of training would be weird if he wasnt his first pic. Most entertaining night of TUF in the last 3 seasons!
lol yeah that shit was gold!

It was pretty funny to me seeing how all the black dudes wanted to be on JJ's team >_<! And why do they always have perfect physiques O_O!!! It's like taking the DNA of Check Kongo and adding it into every male black fighter!

Donno about the first fight pick from JJ tho, we'll see how it works out next week.

Anyone else think got a giggle when the dad said he was living off coupons, powder milk and spam? I was rooting for him cuz it was for his two kids but that sentence had me reeling.

I want to see the Donkey Kong double fist kid get KTFO. Seriously bro? DK first attack?
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 06:44 AM   #1873
escobar929
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
2020 M2 CS  [10.00]
2020 M240i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdadkel View Post
Anyone see the premiere of the TUF last night? Im more excited about this season than I have been in a few seasons because of the coaches. Love him or hate him, Chael is the best talker/salesman in the game right now for UFC. Not sure if JJ is going to get into some mind games or trash talk with him, but interesting to watch and see.
Funny part from last night was when one of JJ's training partners fought. He really was not THAT impressive but Chael was all over JJ about making him the first pic, and how the next 10 years of training would be weird if he wasnt his first pic. Most entertaining night of TUF in the last 3 seasons!
TUF was great, def one of the better season premiers. I really enjoyed how it felt more like a documentary, rather than bad reality tv. The families being there really added to it

and yea, that was an epic line by Chael, he even had Dana rolling

Quote:
Originally Posted by san~man View Post
He wasn't only ripped, his skin looked paper thin and he was really vascular, looked super lean like he never re-hydrated after the weigh-in. Swore I saw some bitch tits too, but again, I'm hoping not.
Mike Dolce was on mmajunkie yesterday and he said he helped Vitor this last training camp and that was why he looked so good

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW86 View Post
I thought vitor looked ripped and if anyone's seen him answer questions on trt he never gives a straght answer.

TUF was good. They changed the format up a bit which was refreshing. Really hope to see some confrontation to build up the fight. Some killer fighters on the show.
yea, it was def refreshing, glad they finally changed something, it was getting very stale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garduna View Post
lol yeah that shit was gold!

It was pretty funny to me seeing how all the black dudes wanted to be on JJ's team >_<! And why do they always have perfect physiques O_O!!! It's like taking the DNA of Check Kongo and adding it into every male black fighter!

Donno about the first fight pick from JJ tho, we'll see how it works out next week.

Anyone else think got a giggle when the dad said he was living off coupons, powder milk and spam? I was rooting for him cuz it was for his two kids but that sentence had me reeling.

I want to see the Donkey Kong double fist kid get KTFO. Seriously bro? DK first attack?
yea, all the ripped black dudes wanted to be w/ JBJ, thought that was funny. But I like JBJ first pick over Chaels, that dude looks mean as fuck

i felt bad for a couple of guys who lost, including the father w/ his two kids there and the guy who only had like $100 to his name after his wife left him and lost his house

the double fist dude was ridiculous, specially screaming right before he did it
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 01:45 PM   #1874
newdadkel
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 X6M CBM

Yea man, I hope that donkey kong double punching metrosexual gets KTFO on his next fight. I already dont like him at all! No doubt he has skills to make it at this level, but I hope he gets treated like Randy Couture treated Tito Ortiz when they fought, and spanks him like a spoiled brat
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2013, 09:33 PM   #1875
BMW86
Major General
Australia
Rep

What did everyone think of the fights? I thought Pettis fight was epic, perfect shin kick to the liver. Never seen Cerrone go down like that. The fight before that brutal too. Dodson really surprised me, great fight.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2013, 06:28 AM   #1876
san~man
Tired
Rep
Drives: BMW-less

Good card, good fights.

Lamas surprised me, seems like he's getting better from his WEC days although he's still not in Aldo's league.

Cerrone disappoints me, he seems to have so much potential but it just depends on which cowboy show up for the fight. Sometimes he's epic, then sometimes he gets his ass handed to him.

Dodson surprised me, I thought he had it in the 2nd, hats off to DJ. What a pace that guy can keep, and his Muay Thai sealed the deal. Seemed like Dodson gassed after the 3rd.

Can't wait for next week to see Aldo send Frankie packing (again)
      01-27-2013, 08:51 PM   #1877
escobar929
Brigadier General
Rep

Garage List
2020 M2 CS  [10.00]
2020 M240i  [0.00]
yea, Pettis is the real deal. The showtime knee was pretty sick too

Lamas has been really impressive lately, had it rough in the first round but really turned it on in the 2nd

Mighty mouse is great, took some hard shots but was able to out pace Dodson

TJ Grant and Glover both looked impressive, Rampage is a beast, even as he's getting older. Most would have gotten KOed

Next week is going to be out of this world!
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2013, 08:37 AM   #1878
Motif
Gruppa krovi-na rukave
Rep
Drives: Something loud and heavy

Overeem to douchefoot---"I will fucking destroy you"...I have no reason not believe him.
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2013, 02:20 AM   #1879
Motif
Gruppa krovi-na rukave
Rep
Drives: Something loud and heavy

Man...Good thing i didn't stay up to watch these fights. I will be watching the recaps after work
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2013, 04:37 AM   #1880
BMW86
Major General
Australia
Rep

Crazy fights. Reem came out as if he had already won the fight and was way too cocky, should have shown more respect. I wasn't expecting that at all but I thought Reem looked very average throughout the fight. Also didn't seem to look as juiced, but still a big guy. Evans fight was ratshit, I didn't enjoy that at all. I think for Evans losing that fight will be a good thing, he seems to fight to win on points which makes for a boring fight. I picked all of his take downs a few seconds before he went for them too. He seems to spend a majority of each round moving around and then doing just enough by scoring a few points. Hopefully this changes his mindset to finishing his opponent. Aldo v Edgar was awesome. Not sure what the judges saw but I definitely had Aldo winning the first 2 and Edgar winning the last 2. Not sure about the 3rd but would most likely give it to Aldo. Oh and the Maia fight was awesome, very technical. Think 170 is his new home.
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2013, 12:23 PM   #1881
escobar929
Brigadier General
Rep

Garage List
2020 M2 CS  [10.00]
2020 M240i  [0.00]
yea, both 'reem and Rashad looked terrible, its like they both thought they would win the fight by showing up but both Big Foot and lil Nog came to fight. It was crazy watching Herb Dean trying to wrestle Big Foot off 'reem, that dude is a monster but I still see Cain putting a hurting on him again, so dont know WTF is going to happen at HW

Aldo and Edgar was a solid fight, I thought Aldo won the 1st three rounds but Franky got the last two. The 3rd and 5th were close, so I could see the judges going either way

Pretty interesting, Dana White said he got a text from Pettis, that he wants to fight Aldo next at 145 and Dana said he likes the idea, that would be another sick fight
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2013, 04:12 AM   #1882
san~man
Tired
Rep

Pettis looks so lean already, can he cut another 10lbs and contend and not gas?
      02-04-2013, 04:27 AM   #1883
BMW86
Major General
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar929 View Post
yea, both 'reem and Rashad looked terrible, its like they both thought they would win the fight by showing up but both Big Foot and lil Nog came to fight. It was crazy watching Herb Dean trying to wrestle Big Foot off 'reem, that dude is a monster but I still see Cain putting a hurting on him again, so dont know WTF is going to happen at HW

Aldo and Edgar was a solid fight, I thought Aldo won the 1st three rounds but Franky got the last two. The 3rd and 5th were close, so I could see the judges going either way

Pretty interesting, Dana White said he got a text from Pettis, that he wants to fight Aldo next at 145 and Dana said he likes the idea, that would be another sick fight
I'm keen to hear Overeem reaction about the fight, he definitely looked past Silva. His entrance was pretty entertaining when he waited at the entrance for the music to build up before walking out fist raised, then later he looked so ordinary in the cage. I would have liked to see him win and take on Cain, that would be a cool fight. Overeem tested clean up until the fight so maybe that had an effect on him. He is a freak of nature and find it hard to believe he's all natural.

Btw, DW said Belfort's test came back positive. Actually really surprised about that.

Quote:
I think so. Cerrone looked way bigger than him on fight day.
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2013, 06:32 AM   #1884
Garduna
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: Sedona 1er|Yellow S3|NardoTTRS

I still need to watch that ppv event >_< Read all about it and man as much as like overeem I want to see the KO beatdown from BigFoot!

Really wonder who will fight Aldo now.
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2013, 07:05 AM   #1885
BMW86
Major General
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garduna View Post
I still need to watch that ppv event >_< Read all about it and man as much as like overeem I want to see the KO beatdown from BigFoot!

Really wonder who will fight Aldo now.
Lucky Herb Dean stepped in and pulled Bigfoot off Overeem as he wanted to give him permanent brain damage. I can't see anyone presenting a legitimate threat to Aldo. Pettis would be a fun fight to see though. Try and watch the PPV ASAP you missed out!
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2013, 07:06 AM   #1886
escobar929
Brigadier General
Rep

Garage List
2020 M2 CS  [10.00]
2020 M240i  [0.00]
Quote:
Dana White said Pettis told him it would be easy for him to make 145, since he barely cuts any weight for 155
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2013, 08:55 AM   #1887
san~man
Tired
Rep

Vitor tested positive? I hate it when I'm right
      02-04-2013, 10:42 AM   #1888
escobar929
Brigadier General
Rep

Garage List
2020 M2 CS  [10.00]
2020 M240i  [0.00]
Quote:
From what I read, is that he tested negative

Maybe BMW86 meant positive as in good, rather than guilty of cheating

DW said the full report on everyones results will be out today, he mentioned someone's being irregular but he said it wasnt Vitor
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2013, 02:45 PM   #1889
san~man
Tired
Rep

Quote:

DW said the full report on everyones results will be out today, he mentioned someone's being irregular but he said it wasnt Vitor
Ah, OK. Hate to see him get suspended.
      02-04-2013, 04:17 PM   #1890
BMW86
Major General
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Ah, OK. Hate to see him get suspended.
Yes sorry I meant to say negative
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2013, 02:02 PM   #1891
escobar929
Brigadier General
Rep

Garage List
2020 M2 CS  [10.00]
2020 M240i  [0.00]
Thiago Tavares was the one who tested positive but Vitor did you TRT in his last fight
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2013, 05:10 PM   #1892
BMW86
Major General
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Thiago Tavares was the one who tested positive but Vitor did you TRT in his last fight
Not surprised at all. Personally don't rate it as it gives a competitive advantage and I like to see an even playing field. Everyone that is on it is a human weapon.

Check this out:
NSAC executive director Keith Kizer has gone on record as saying his office would not issue a TUE for fighters who previously failed a PED test, so it is not clear who issued Belfort the TRT exemption.
Appreciate 0