BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications

European Auto Source (EAS)

03-17-2008, 09:38 PM   #23
M-Maika
First Lieutenant
Portugal
Rep
Drives: M3 E92 AW

Garage List
2008 BMW M3 E92  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzStriker View Post
This exhaust is required.
Totally agreed.
      03-17-2008, 11:40 PM   #24
Hans Delbruck
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: C63, 135i, Evo FE, GLE63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epacy View Post
Looks like these guys are located in IL, right near O'Hare. They are about 4hrs from me.

Free exhaust for allowing them to test-fit my vehicle sounds about right.
Doooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.
      03-18-2008, 02:52 AM   #25
eclipsisNA
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 Estoril 328i M Sport

Garage List
2014 BMW 428i  [7.76]
Eisenhaus = the frauds that sold Eisenmann branded products that were really Korean knockoffs.
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2008, 08:59 PM   #26
OzStriker
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: Ford Falcon Ute, Ducati 1198S

Garage List
For potential overseas customers:

I enquired about purchasing this exhaust from Australia and got the same generic email response with the following addition:

"You can purchase them directly from us when this unit becomes available."
BMW E92 M3 6MT, G-Power SKII supercharged, custom exhaust with 100 cell cats and Remus Sport mufflers, Brembo 380mm BBK, BMW Performance steering wheel, LUX H8 angel eyes, CF CSL boot, Hamann CF diffuser, Vorsteiner CF lip, CF grilles, CF gills, CF bonnet vents, BMW Performance stripes, RAC RG63 wheels, Eibach lowering springs, camber modifications.
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2008, 04:48 AM   #27
M-Maika
First Lieutenant
Portugal
Rep
Drives: M3 E92 AW

Garage List
2008 BMW M3 E92  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzStriker View Post
For potential overseas customers:

I enquired about purchasing this exhaust from Australia and got the same generic email response with the following addition:

"You can purchase them directly from us when this unit becomes available."
Group buy ???

Keep us informed.
      03-20-2008, 08:31 PM   #28
EisenHaus
Private
Rep
Drives: ....

guys, we are very sorry that you feel a little awkward to deal with us on Meisterschaft units and Kreissieg units at this time. We are truly willing to work hard to regain the credit back and satisfy our customers in all ways and we are currently doing so.
So, we are asking your humble understanding regards to the previous incident and for sure we will update you folks, once this KR F1 product becomes available.
Thank you for your good feedbacks on Kreissieg units. In the meantime, if you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at any time. thank you for your attention.

EisenHaus
Tel: 630.787.1600
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2008, 07:47 AM   #29
hakaida442
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 11 Porsche 911 Carrera GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by EisenHaus View Post
guys, we are very sorry that you feel a little awkward to deal with us on Meisterschaft units and Kreissieg units at this time. We are truly willing to work hard to regain the credit back and satisfy our customers in all ways and we are currently doing so.
So, we are asking your humble understanding regards to the previous incident and for sure we will update you folks, once this KR F1 product becomes available.
Thank you for your good feedbacks on Kreissieg units. In the meantime, if you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at any time. thank you for your attention.

EisenHaus
Regain your rep by giving everyone full refunds for the fake crap that you sold them.
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2008, 07:58 AM   #30
Epacy
Reincarnated
Rep
Drives: 02 Maxima SE

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
Can you explain why the fake exhausts were sold as the original product?
      03-21-2008, 08:32 AM   #31
hakaida442
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 11 Porsche 911 Carrera GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epacy View Post
Can you explain why the fake exhausts were sold as the original product?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2008, 09:43 AM   #32
lucid
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E30 M3; Expedition

I can't believe Kreis-sieg is relying on these liars as their sole US distributor.
      03-21-2008, 09:58 AM   #33
OC ///M
Dr. Octagon
United_States
Rep
Drives: Moonstone e92 M3

Quote:
guys, we are very sorry that you feel a little awkward to deal with us on Meisterschaft units and Kreissieg units at this time.
I am absolutely stunned as I read this...

YOU are the one who should be feeling awkward. You're not sorry for what YOU did, but you're sorry WE'RE "feeling awkward". Was that actually your attempt at an apology?

I'm willing to bet money that anger, not awkwardness, is a better adjective to describe how we feel.

Good Business 101: Don't steal from other companies and lie to your customers.

Quote:
We are truly willing to work hard to regain the credit back and satisfy our customers in all ways and we are currently doing so.
...So, we are asking your humble understanding regards to the previous incident
...you're asking for OUR "humble understanding"? It's not the victims' job to be humble, once again you've turned it around...

2013 E92 M3 Individual
Sold: 2011 E92 M3 SSII | Sold: 2008 E92 M3 SSII | Into a Wall: 2008 E92 M3 SSII | Sold: 2007 E92 335i JB
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2008, 10:01 AM   #34
OC ///M
Dr. Octagon
United_States
Rep
Drives: Moonstone e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucid View Post
I can't believe Kreis-sieg is relying on these liars as their sole US distributor.
Maybe an email campaign to Kreis-seig enlightening them on the business ethics of Eisenhaus is in order, after all, how can we trust that we are getting the real thing from them?

I won't buy from them on principle alone. I am not rewarding that type of behavior.

2013 E92 M3 Individual
Sold: 2011 E92 M3 SSII | Sold: 2008 E92 M3 SSII | Into a Wall: 2008 E92 M3 SSII | Sold: 2007 E92 335i JB
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2008, 10:09 AM   #35
lucid
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E30 M3; Expedition

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC kid View Post
Maybe an email campaign to Kreis-seig enlightening them on the business ethics of Eisenhaus is in order, after all, how can we trust that we are getting the real thing from them?

I won't buy from them on principle alone. I am not rewarding that type of behavior.
+1.

I'd rather buy directly from Kreis-seig. Maybe we should set up a petition signed by interested M3 owners on the forum for Kreis-seig to find another distributor in the US? They need to have a product first though!

BTW, you guys realize this is going to be expensive, right? The price is tba, but I might have problems with paying $6k for an exhaust system.
      03-23-2008, 02:11 PM   #36
UltimateBMW
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: MP4

Just to bring things back on topic, I'm not that familiar with the Kreis-seig brand so I snooped around their webpage briefly and found this description of their system.

Quote:
Kreissieg¡¯s Type F1 Race exhaust system is a unique design that delivers performance and sound on demand.
Unlike any other exhaust, this system allows the driver complete control over the exhaust¡¯s performance and sound attributes.

With each Type F1 Race design, two exhaust gas paths are configured.

Normal Mode : This path is a traditional path that takes the exhaust through the catalytic converters and muffler chamber before it exits at the rear tips.

F1 Mode : This path bypasses both the catalytic converters* and muffler chamber, thus taking the exhaust straight from the manifold to its exit at the rear tips.
F1 Mode produces the greatest possible horsepower gain with a true F1 race-style sound.

Strategic placement of butterfly valves in the system allows for instantaneous control between Normal and F1 modes.
A switch placed within the cabin controls the valves. With a simple flip of the switch, the driver selects between Normal and F1 modes.
So now my question is, Is driving around with the exhaust set to Open Mode (F1 sound) even legal?

I'm assuming it isn't so my follow-up question is, How legal is it to install an exhaust system that can become illegal at the flick of a switch from inside the cabin? Basically dumps from the sound of their description when its in open mode.

A a flow-chart diagram of their system can be found here. http://www.kreissieg-usa.com/?_page=10&gubun=f1
      03-24-2008, 12:34 PM   #37
eclipsisNA
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 Estoril 328i M Sport

Garage List
2014 BMW 428i  [7.76]
Quote:

EisenHaus
TOTAL DOUCHEBAGGERY
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2008, 02:27 PM   #38
Epacy
Reincarnated
Rep
Drives: 02 Maxima SE

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBMW View Post
Just to bring things back on topic, I'm not that familiar with the Kreis-seig brand so I snooped around their webpage briefly and found this description of their system.

So now my question is, Is driving around with the exhaust set to Open Mode (F1 sound) even legal?

I'm assuming it isn't so my follow-up question is, How legal is it to install an exhaust system that can become illegal at the flick of a switch from inside the cabin? Basically dumps from the sound of their description when its in open mode.

A a flow-chart diagram of their system can be found here. http://www.kreissieg-usa.com/?_page=10&gubun=f1
With alot of mods, they are termed "off-road use only". Will probably be the same for this exhaust. It's no big deal, just something they have to note. Lots of things are like that. Some bulbs you can get to put in your car for exterior lights, replaceing/covering the front reflectors, etc.
It's up to the police officers if they really want to screw you over and write you up for some equipment violations. Only real way to tell for an aftermarket exhaust is if you have mandatory emission control laws or if the cop hears you go buzzing by.
      03-24-2008, 03:32 PM   #39
KonigsTiger
Racying Dynamics
Rep
Drives: E92M3 RS46 Club Sport, others

Wow!!! Well, I'll go for a group buy, but hope we don't get nailed!!
      03-24-2008, 09:17 PM   #40
Vmotion
The Ultimate Driver
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNR32 View Post
Ah, looks like I've not been the only one waiting for this
I estimate the price will be around $6K+ if they decide to develop one.
One of my favorites is the full f1vt they have on the F430 with the super cats setup

http://www.kreissieg-usa.com/videos/f430-7.mpg
http://www.kreissieg-usa.com/videos/f430-6.mpg

BNR32 - Love your Avatar!

Here is an Exhaust System for you while you wait.

PS - Use IE to view the flash file. I'm having a little trouble seeing it in FF

http://www.vehicularmotion.com/catal...roducts_id=761

Appreciate 0
      03-25-2008, 05:37 PM   #41
gadget
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 e92///M SSII DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucid View Post
+1.

I'd rather buy directly from Kreis-seig. Maybe we should set up a petition signed by interested M3 owners on the forum for Kreis-seig to find another distributor in the US? They need to have a product first though!

BTW, you guys realize this is going to be expensive, right? The price is tba, but I might have problems with paying $6k for an exhaust system.
+1

On a separate note, where in the car is the switch usually placed and what would it look like. I personally would like to have it inside the armrest or glove box so it can't be seen.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2008, 05:41 PM   #42
OzStriker
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: Ford Falcon Ute, Ducati 1198S

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by gadget View Post
+1

On a separate note, where in the car is the switch usually placed and what would it look like. I personally would like to have it inside the armrest or glove box so it can't be seen.
How about on your key ring?

BMW E92 M3 6MT, G-Power SKII supercharged, custom exhaust with 100 cell cats and Remus Sport mufflers, Brembo 380mm BBK, BMW Performance steering wheel, LUX H8 angel eyes, CF CSL boot, Hamann CF diffuser, Vorsteiner CF lip, CF grilles, CF gills, CF bonnet vents, BMW Performance stripes, RAC RG63 wheels, Eibach lowering springs, camber modifications.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2008, 06:00 PM   #43
OC Guy
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:

EisenHaus
You can't advertise here like that. You aren't a vendor.

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2008, 06:01 PM   #44
Mattscott
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i E90

Quote:

EisenHaus

Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(e90post.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0