BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery

Mporium BMW

09-27-2013, 11:08 AM   #45
Edward
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013.9999 E92 Jerez ZCP

Funny plate. But for some reason being self deprecating about it is almost worse in this case because it's like you're proudly marking the fact that a lot of M3 drivers are dbags. I know I'm a total douche behind the wheel so I do everything I can to keep things under the radar. But still, I'd laugh with you about your plate if I ever ran across you in LA. It's better than the dude with awful mods who thinks he's a selfless gift to humanity while plowing thru the shoulders in an M3.
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2013, 09:46 PM   #46
nastynogales
Private
Rep
Drives: '08 M3 Convertible E93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward View Post
Funny plate. But for some reason being self deprecating about it is almost worse in this case because it's like you're proudly marking the fact that a lot of M3 drivers are dbags. I know I'm a total douche behind the wheel so I do everything I can to keep things under the radar. But still, I'd laugh with you about your plate if I ever ran across you in LA. It's better than the dude with awful mods who thinks he's a selfless gift to humanity while plowing thru the shoulders in an M3.
I agree, it may not come off way the way it was intended and could be looked at as self glorifying... but in all honesty when I see plates like AMG LOL, NICE TRY, GL AUDI - I see that as boastful and disrespectful. It invites any taker to challenge them to a street race. Nevermind that they comprise everyone's safety because they believe his car is superior to your measly econo shit box or whatever. Those are the true douchebags on the roads... and they come from all kinds of car enthusiasts, not only BMWs. For some reason, STi drivers come to mind
Appreciate 0