BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

Mporium BMW

10-03-2012, 10:34 AM   #23
LucWerkz
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: e70 X5 4.8i (Temporarily)

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92m3allday View Post
Just ranting dude.... Not a misogynist in anyway, but you're right, I sound like one. Not saying men aren't capable of this! I guess my rant is more directed to those who are generally careless, especially of other peoples belongings.
Don't worry OP, we won't think of you as a misogynist. Everyone here considers their car to be their life partner so we all understand how you feel. If it makes you feel better, this happened to me my first week of college in Manhattan. I parked away from everyone else, went inside for 5 minutes to get a sandwich, and then walked out to this. No notes or contact info or anything. $5000 repair fee and severe depreciation.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-03-2012, 01:07 PM   #24
MA///M3
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW M3 DCT COUPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by lthai View Post
Whoa man, calm down. Your rant is borderline misogynist. Remember that everything's going to be OK and that it's only a car. Lets not generalize here, 90% of all people, both men and women, don't care about other peoples belongings. It's just life.

absolutely correct. There is no place for sexism or a misogynist---if you didn't think that way you wouldn't have said it. 90% (probably more) of ALL people don't care! Most people suck, and I get pissed off at them just like you would.... race, color, gender, doesn't matter!
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2012, 04:09 PM   #25
paradocs98
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Plutonium View Post
Don't talk bad about shutterfly. And don't forget, friendship is magic.
Sehr Schnell, are you a Brony?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohh_5H1T View Post

Wow! Psychedelic! As the end neared, I was worried that there would be no payoff for my three minutes. But then the payoff came! I just knew those two little colorful unicorns were suspicious.
      10-03-2012, 04:59 PM   #26
Demkay
Private
Rep
Drives: E93

Lol. Gotta love this thread.

So, Ladies, what's the equivalent for you?? ....."Misandrist" I believe is the word describing a hatred for men.

Not a very common word though.

Anyhow, sorry for the Hit & Run OP. Get the video feed and your set.
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2012, 07:34 PM   #27
1sikbmr
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 6MT

people suck.

get the car fixed and back to enjoying it.

F80 ///M3 6MT Avus Blue ZCP
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2012, 07:49 PM   #28
e92m3allday
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2024 X5 M40i

Purple Derple

M3RD

mamadub

MA///M3

LarThaL

I had admitted that it was wrong to say misogynist comments as it distorted the whole purpose of this thread and more importantly mislead you all to thinking I am a person lacking morals and ethics. Most of you replied to share your thoughts on my "misogynistic post" rather than wish me luck and I take blame for this. Although I previously admitted it was wrong and edited my OP after only one or two comments, I will apologize one more time. A man is completely 100% capable of committing such a thing, and I even stated so in a response to Sehr Schnell. If it was an old fellow who hit my car, women would have been replaced with "old people." It was me just misplacing my anger.

It sucks to have a bunch of people attacking me, but you know what, it means I did something wrong, so I'll learn from it!

PS: I absolutely love women.... Or is that too generalized ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spdg37s View Post
side note. if you claim it as a hit and run that should not make your insurance go up right ? cause you werent even in the car when it got hit

sidenote: I am very lucky that both my mother and my GF are very good drivers.
No my insurance will not be affected.
Hopefully this camera got her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lthai View Post
Don't worry OP, we won't think of you as a misogynist. Everyone here considers their car to be their life partner so we all understand how you feel. If it makes you feel better, this happened to me my first week of college in Manhattan. I parked away from everyone else, went inside for 5 minutes to get a sandwich, and then walked out to this. No notes or contact info or anything. $5000 repair fee and severe depreciation.
Ugh! Hate to see this man! This definitely enlightens my situation as the damage done to your car is far worse!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dgarcia41982 View Post
Op that sucks good luck with the whole ordeal. I've gone through it, I'm sure many of us have. Both times it happened to me i couldn't find the scum. First time was my brand new 05 350z side swiped completely down the passenger side 5k in damage. Second was a brand new 08 evo x. Someone opened there door extra hard and left a beautiful crease in the passenger door. These are the reasons that led me to buy my ///M used. It all boils down to how people are raised. I would leave a note if i backed into a bicycle. Btw I'm in west Milford i work in Lincoln park, best of luck neighbor.
Thanks for the kind support! Nice to know were from the same area
That is what bothers me the most. I would never leave the scene of hitting a car. And if I ever did, the guilt would kill me.

Last edited by e92m3allday; 10-03-2012 at 08:05 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2012, 07:54 PM   #29
MStar
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

lol @ Brony
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2012, 09:05 PM   #30
White person
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: Jet black M3

Almost all the post are about how woman hit there car dumb woman drivers
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2012, 01:21 PM   #31
TVMA Doc
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3, Jerez Black

Garage List
Sorry to hear about your incident. I've had this happen three times in the past-fortunately not yet with my M. Only once was it "just a crease in the metal", the others it was major damage to quarter panel and broken out tail lights, etc.

I even had a time when I was sitting in the car, a lady pulls up next to me in a truck and opens her door hard enough to actually shake my car from the impact. I get out and look at it and she just looks at me like, "What's your problem" and walks off.
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2012, 01:56 PM   #32
mdosu
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Double Vanos'd Civic-M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVMA Doc View Post
Sorry to hear about your incident. I've had this happen three times in the past-fortunately not yet with my M. Only once was it "just a crease in the metal", the others it was major damage to quarter panel and broken out tail lights, etc.

I even had a time when I was sitting in the car, a lady pulls up next to me in a truck and opens her door hard enough to actually shake my car from the impact. I get out and look at it and she just looks at me like, "What's your problem" and walks off.

"AND walks off"?! now that is some serious shit. Shit would have hit the fan if that was me. If it happened to me, that person better 1. apologize and 2. whip out their insurance card cuz it's gonna cost them.
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2012, 01:57 PM   #33
mdosu
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Double Vanos'd Civic-M3

OP were you able to get the plates from video?
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2012, 08:21 PM   #34
e92m3allday
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2024 X5 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdosu View Post
OP were you able to get the plates from video?
Nope. Gas station didn't catch it. There is a Burger King across the street that I arranged a meeting with manager to view camera footage. That is my last hope.
Appreciate 0