BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

06-11-2010, 11:33 PM   #45
Alexander
Mad tyte EuR0 style boooi <--- Joke
United_States
Rep
Drives: E30, E85, MKVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncarter124 View Post
People that don't turn their headlights on at dusk.
People that don't signal.
People that don't turn right on red.
People that drive under the speed limit.

Oh... and whores.
You complete me.

People who refuse to get out of the left lane, thus causing you to pass in the slow lane.

And whores. I fucking hate them.
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2010, 07:10 AM   #46
BMW2006
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Montego Coupe

People who are constantly late. It pisses me off so much my blood pressure rises just thinking about it. It's so #(&$ing rude when others are waiting on you and your lazy ass can't even get motivated to leave at the proper time so you can arrive at the right time, if not a little early. If you are coming over or are going to meet us out somewhere and you think its about a 20 minute drive if you don't hit lights and there is little traffic, but the last 5 times you've made the trip it took 30 minutes, THAT MEANS IT'S A 30 MINUTE DRIVE YOU DUMB #*@$. So, what time should you be leaving to get there "on time" the next time?

People may think I'm high strung, or need to chill out, etc... for some reason this just irks me. I'm talking about personal social arrangements mainly. If you are frequently unnecessarily late in your profession it's either an acceptable and established part of the job, or you are doing it at your own peril.

What you're saying is your time is more important than my time, which I take as an enormous insult. Look, if we're lucky we get about 80 year's worth of time in this "life". I'll be dammed if I spend hours of it waiting around because you couldn't get your ass out of bed, or off the couch, or whatever the hell you thought was more important to do. You rude, self important (*&#.

I'm guilty of making the "Your, you're" mistake myself. I guess it doesn't bother me too much when I see others that do it, we're posting on an anonymous internet car forum, not submitting dissertations for peer review... I usually go back and re-read the post once and make some corrections but don't go too far past that. As long as the sentence structure is somewhat coherent and I know what they are trying to say it doesn't bother me too much.

But, since we're on the topic "Irregardless" and "Intensive purposes" are two that earn a face palm from me.

-BMW2006
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2010, 08:36 AM   #47
LKNGOOD
Private
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i w/6sp manual.

People with nice cars and don't wash it. Not sure why I care since it's not my car but when I see a nicer car then mine and it's dirty - I'm like WTF - you have a $$ car and you can't afford $20 for a car wash or are too lazy to keep it clean.

My 2007 335i looks like it just came out of the showroom floor eveytime I drive it.
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2010, 08:37 AM   #48
immiketoo
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Smoothly

Don't even get me started on language. "Supposively, also too and I could care less," drive me nuts. It's you couldn't care less ya illiterate slob... Really, why would you ever say also-too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by double eagle View Post
Thickness feels good to me and my hands aren't that big.
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2010, 09:00 AM   #49
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bavarian III View Post
Right? LOL. I see this all the time.

I also hate people who don't follow through on their commitments and don't give a shit about it after they let you down. That's one of my ultimate ways to cut people out of my life.
Yeah seriously. Someone did that to me a few months back. Needless to say I haven't talked to them since.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroy View Post
Hate inconsiderate people who take up the whole right lane, even if there's enough room for two cars! When the right lane has 15ft of space, it's not to compensate for you being a shitty driver, it's so there'll always be room for two cars to fit and one car to turn right.

I've said it before, but I hate missing the left turn light because the car in front of me is being a douche and doesn't see fit to have the common courtesy of pulling up a bit so I can squeeze my car into the left lane and not wait an additional light.
Yup that's another one too. I always try to give people room to turn right. My dad (and seemingly others in my family) don't care either way and it annoys the shit out of me. I hate it when they drive us somewhere because I would always get annoyed at the way they drive.
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2010, 09:05 AM   #50
Memphis1
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4 SDrive 35i

i hate people that complain all day long... f**king do something about it, don't bitch and moan. i just need to hear it once, after that i think you're incompetent.
      06-12-2010, 09:06 AM   #51
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

I also hate girls that don't let me PIITB.
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2010, 09:20 AM   #52
chungdae
The Asian Sensation
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Alpine White M3, S1000RR

People not replying back to a text and/or calls.
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2010, 11:31 AM   #53
dillon733
Major
Rep
Drives: Jet Black e92 M3

ricers
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2010, 11:36 AM   #54
Alexander
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW E90 View Post
I also hate girls that don't let me PIITB.
Oh god yes... I hate that shit. My ex wouldn't let me do it at all, so I tried to warm her up over a long period of time, but nope. In her defense I have a big cock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chungdae View Post
People not replying back to a text and/or calls.
Annoying as all get out. My brother is the fucking worse at that. He will reply back to a text a day later, even though he carries his phone with him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dillon733 View Post
ricers
Don't get me started on ricers. I fucking hate them with a passion. I have never met, and never will meet a ricer who isn't a complete and total tool. I had one talk shit to me at a red light last night in Tennessee.
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2010, 11:39 AM   #55
dillon733
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aonarch View Post
Don't get me started on ricers. I fucking hate them with a passion. I have never met, and never will meet a ricer who isn't a complete and total tool. I had one talk shit to me at a red light last night in Tennessee.
+1 the biggest fukin tools
i hate ricers cause they feel like they need to prove themselves at all times and end up doing stupid sh!t!! drives me fukin nuts. burnouts in slow as sh!t cars, blowing past you when your just cruising, trying to race when clearly you can blow there doors off...
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2010, 11:44 AM   #56
nightkhan
Private Woodman
United_States
Rep
Drives: 328i, JB, Space Rocket

all of the above...plus

people who walk slow in front of me and also happens to keep moving left and right just enough to block me as i'm trying to pass them

people who have no sense of cart management at costco and leave their shit in the middle of the walkways and block everyone

loud vietnamese people...nothing against vietnamese people personally, but dear god i HATE the language. it sounds like a cat dying while being scraped along a chalk board. once you combine that with the old school generation of viets who scream the language....ugghhhhh. i dated a vietnamese girl for a year and half the reason why it didn't work out was because of having to listen to her parents talk.

people who still use checks at grocery stores. thanks for wasting my time.

people on fb and twitter who feel like they have to tell everyone exactly what they're doing every fucking minute. nobody fucking cares!

/end rant
Current: E92 328i, Sports Package, 335i wheels, Power Seats, BMW Assist/Bluetooth, IPod/USB, heated seats, //M Short Shifter
Future Mods: 19" CSL's, KW V2, 15mm spacer, tints
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2010, 11:45 AM   #57
silvergray545
Skittles, OT OG
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: Lots of M cars

Garage List
2016 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
2000 BMW M Roadster  [0.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
2014 VW GLI  [0.00]
I hate when I'm driving with people in my car and we're listening to music and then somebody touches the damn stereo. DO NOT touch my stereo while I'm driving. I will control the volume, I will control what song is on. The driver is in charge.
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2010, 11:52 AM   #58
Alexander
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dillon733 View Post
+1 the biggest fukin tools
i hate ricers cause they feel like they need to prove themselves at all times and end up doing stupid sh!t!! drives me fukin nuts. burnouts in slow as sh!t cars, blowing past you when your just cruising, trying to race when clearly you can blow there doors off...
Ricer fly bys are retarded. They do always have to prove something to you. I had a shit box accord try to race me through the twisites and I just lol'd that thing was so slow, and meanwhile I'm on Falken's and ZSP+ doing power slides through s turns at insane speed. I'm a professionally instructed driver and learned from my grandfather who owned a race team. I track a E30 M3, and this fool in his 120 hp shit box with horrible tires bondo spray paint duct taped body with a fart can thinks that he can even attempt to race my car without getting raped in the ass? I always drive fast through there and I was behind him and was getting furious because he wouldn't let me pass him so I just out braked and power slided past him while smiling at him, lol.
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2010, 12:08 PM   #59
BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!

Garage List
Quote:
Ricer fly bys are retarded. They do always have to prove something to you. I had a shit box accord try to race me through the twisites and I just lol'd that thing was so slow, and meanwhile I'm on Falken's and ZSP+ doing power slides through s turns at insane speed. I'm a professionally instructed driver and learned from my grandfather who owned a race team. I track a E30 M3, and this fool in his 120 hp shit box with horrible tires bondo spray paint duct taped body with a fart can thinks that he can even attempt to race my car without getting raped in the ass? I always drive fast through there and I was behind him and was getting furious because he wouldn't let me pass him so I just out braked and power slided past him while smiling at him, lol.
Vid or it didn't happen
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2010, 12:12 PM   #60
Alexander
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
Vid or it didn't happen
Lol I want to put a cam in my car...
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2010, 12:45 PM   #61
immiketoo
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Lol I want to put a cam in my car...
Use this. Its awesome.
Attached Images

Quote:
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2010, 02:32 PM   #62
gary88
Ikea enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [7.96]
When it's raining and people decide they need to drive 38 in a 55.
      06-12-2010, 03:34 PM   #63
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

I hate these mohawks on all these little kids
      06-12-2010, 03:54 PM   #64
immiketoo
Colonel
Rep

or mullets on little kids

Quote:
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2010, 04:25 PM   #65
dillon733
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary88 View Post
When it's raining and people decide they need to drive 38 in a 55.
+1
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2010, 04:53 PM   #66
Alexander
United_States
Rep

I hate handicap plates.
Appreciate 0