BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing

BPM

11-19-2010, 08:42 AM   #1
Richbot
Major General
Rep
Drives: Jerez Black E90

Anybody else having a problem getting a repsonse from Tischer?

Ordered something from them almost a month ago and there was a mixup, anybody else having trouble contacting them? Since they only communicate via email it seems odd that they would fail to respond to an email about an order problem for several weeks.
      11-19-2010, 10:22 AM   #2
JCtx
Major General
Rep
Drives: No BMW yet

We can't help you without defining 'repsonse' first . Seriously, never had a problem with them. Once, Evan took a couple of days to reply, but all other instances was either the same day or the day after. But you need to email him, rather than PM him. And you can always call the dealership. Don't remember which one was it, but you should find it with a quick search. And finally, they don't charge your credit card until package ships, so you can always buy somewhere else. Good luck.
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2011, 09:00 AM   #3
ricm3
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richbot View Post
Ordered something from them almost a month ago and there was a mixup, anybody else having trouble contacting them? Since they only communicate via email it seems odd that they would fail to respond to an email about an order problem for several weeks.
R U still having a problem with them? I know they are going thru major bldg renovations. I bought my m3 there in August. I have had some issues with service there because they were having big computer/communication problems. Made appts and brought car in and then they couldn't put it on the computer diagnostic system.
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2011, 04:29 PM   #4
Evan@Tischer
Rep
Drives: Online Parts Sales

We are here and available to help! Let us know what ya need!

Quote:
We can't help you without defining 'repsonse' first . Seriously, never had a problem with them. Once, Evan took a couple of days to reply, but all other instances was either the same day or the day after. But you need to email him, rather than PM him. And you can always call the dealership. Don't remember which one was it, but you should find it with a quick search. And finally, they don't charge your credit card until package ships, so you can always buy somewhere else. Good luck.
Even the great Mr. Winstead needs a day or 2 off from time to time. Otherwise we answer ALL emails, pm's, etc. as quickly as humanly possible. If you email over a weekend, it'll be Monday/Tues before we can get back to you as they do pile up over the weekends - but we are available on LiveChat through AIM during normal business hours if you have a pressing issue.

PS. Calling the dealership is about the worst thing you can do as you wont be able to get ahold of us, and the guys that will try to help you probably wont know anything that is going on with your order, shipping, etc...or be able to assist. PLEASE contact us electronically only - we will get back to you. Also be sure you monitor your junk/spam folder.

Happy New Year!

Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | New: Shop Porsche & Audi parts!
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2011, 02:56 PM   #5
Richbot
Major General
Rep
Drives: Jerez Black E90

I've placed at least two orders since this one and had zero problems, so it was obviously an isolated issue.

Calling the dealership is what got my issue resolved when it looked like going through the "normal" email channels was not going to work. The parts department person I talked to at the dealership was very helpful, knowledgable, and concerned about my issue and took care of me very quickly when other methods of communication with getbmwparts.com had failed utterly. The person I spoke with had zero problems figuring out exactly who I was, what I had ordered, etc. Maybe it should be a last resort but it's better than disputing the charges, which is what I thought I was going to have to do after 18 days and multiple emails to multiple addresses. Just had to talk to the right person.

Last edited by Richbot; 01-08-2011 at 03:10 PM..
Appreciate 0