BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

BPM

06-05-2017, 05:18 PM   #1
stavy94
Registered
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

Arrow Limerock Park Edition For Sale

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 55.00

Item Interest
I am currently selling my 2013 E92 M3 Limerock Park Edition coupe. The asking price is $55,000.00 This car is in excellent condition. For those who don't know there are only 200 of these in the world. It is a 7 speed DCT transmission. I currently have 17,525 miles. I currently have a gintani sport exhaust on, and i also have the OEM exhaust saved as well. The suspension is all OEM nothing was tampered with. The full front end of the vehicle is wrapped in clear bra and I also did CERAMIC PRO. The headlights are custom done by only the best (ONE EIGHTY CUSTOMS) I just put on a brand new set of tires a few weeks back (Michelin PSS) the front size is 265/35 and the rear is 295/35. The carpets shown in the photo were ordered off IND Distribution. I have also added a OEM retrofit back up camera as well. I have installed the OEM carbon fiber replacement interior kit/ also have the stock one as well. I have also added a carbon E brake handle. I have the BMW performance electronic steering wheel (installed by BMW) and i also have the OEM one saved as well. I've also added carbon fiber paddle shifters along with the carbon fiber steering wheel trim (also have OEM pieces) As for brakes I have changed the lines to stainless steel brake pads to ceramic (purchased off of ECS tuning) The calipers and rotors are stock as you can see in the photo. Most of the mods if not all are cosmetic..... (I HAVEN'T TAMPERED WITH THE ENGINE OR SUSPENSION)

Please email stavroslatos@gmail.com for any questions or serious inquiries, thank you and god bless!

Last edited by stavy94; 06-08-2017 at 01:57 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2017, 05:32 PM   #2
TrAcK TRaP
bOrN To DiE
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 ZCP

What a beauty..
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2018, 01:43 PM   #3
91octane
United_States
Rep
Drives: Crimson Red 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by stavy94 View Post
I am currently selling my 2013 E92 M3 Limerock Park Edition coupe. The asking price is $55,000.00 This car is in excellent condition. For those who don't know there are only 200 of these in the world. It is a 7 speed DCT transmission. I currently have 17,525 miles. I currently have a gintani sport exhaust on, and i also have the OEM exhaust saved as well. The suspension is all OEM nothing was tampered with. The full front end of the vehicle is wrapped in clear bra and I also did CERAMIC PRO. The headlights are custom done by only the best (ONE EIGHTY CUSTOMS) I just put on a brand new set of tires a few weeks back (Michelin PSS) the front size is 265/35 and the rear is 295/35. The carpets shown in the photo were ordered off IND Distribution. I have also added a OEM retrofit back up camera as well. I have installed the OEM carbon fiber replacement interior kit/ also have the stock one as well. I have also added a carbon E brake handle. I have the BMW performance electronic steering wheel (installed by BMW) and i also have the OEM one saved as well. I've also added carbon fiber paddle shifters along with the carbon fiber steering wheel trim (also have OEM pieces) As for brakes I have changed the lines to stainless steel brake pads to ceramic (purchased off of ECS tuning) The calipers and rotors are stock as you can see in the photo. Most of the mods if not all are cosmetic..... (I HAVEN'T TAMPERED WITH THE ENGINE OR SUSPENSION)

Please email stavroslatos@gmail.com for any questions or serious inquiries, thank you and god bless!
Still for sale?
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2018, 02:45 PM   #4
r0wr
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Beater

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91octane View Post
Still for sale?

Dude the guy hasn't logged in for over a year. Why don't you just email him instead of bumping super old threads?
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2018, 06:02 PM   #5
91octane
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0wr View Post
Quote:
Still for sale?

Dude the guy hasn't logged in for over a year. Why don't you just email him instead of bumping super old threads?
Sorry for ruining your day didn't mean to do that, i just made an account and didn't know that would happen.
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2018, 07:14 PM   #6
TrAcK TRaP
bOrN To DiE
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Sorry for ruining your day didn't mean to do that, i just made an account and didn't know that would happen.
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2018, 11:32 PM   #7
BOOF-M3
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Still for sale?

So you are looking for a LR edition? That puts you in pretty nice company if you buy one. I see why you were looking at this one with that price, EAG have several but the prices are in the $70k range. Why don't you start a WTB LR edition thread. Let the big guys come to you with what they have if there are even any to be had.
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2018, 12:31 AM   #8
91octane
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOF-M3 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Still for sale?

So you are looking for a LR edition? That puts you in pretty nice company if you buy one. I see why you were looking at this one with that price, EAG have several but the prices are in the $70k range. Why don't you start a WTB LR edition thread. Let the big guys come to you with what they have if there are even any to be had.
Yes i seen the eag ones for sale, tbh if i had that kind of money i would buy one from them cus the car has a lot of story behind it and character that the price would be no problem but in reality 70k is out of my budget. Ill keep looking and thanks! Ill start that thread as well before i get yelled at again by mom mom ^^^^ hahahahah
Appreciate 1
BOOF-M34451.50
      03-16-2018, 01:01 PM   #9
jiggz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3|F15 X5 50i

Quote:
Yes i seen the eag ones for sale, tbh if i had that kind of money i would buy one from them cus the car has a lot of story behind it and character that the price would be no problem but in reality 70k is out of my budget. Ill keep looking and thanks! Ill start that thread as well before i get yelled at again by mom mom ^^^^ hahahahah
LRP M3 FS in bay area, $41,000.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto...530672469.html

Edit, maybe it's not a LRP edition. Could you get an E92 in Fire Orange w/o the LRP package? I suppose so via BMW Individual...
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2018, 01:18 PM   #10
UPSROD
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 M3

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [10.00]
Is it a 2012 or 2013??? The real LRP would have a CF roof and only made in 2013. I have seen other Fire Orange 2012's.
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2018, 01:23 PM   #11
91octane
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggz View Post
Quote:

Edit, maybe it's not a LRP edition. Could you get an E92 in Fire Orange w/o the LRP package? I suppose so via BMW Individual...
I already reached out to him and he responded and then never responded again i tried contacting him numerous times, its a 2012 m3 with individual fire orage 1 paint not fire orange 2 line the lrpe, its still a beauty theres not a lot of them, and it has competition package, cold weather package, and premium package, non the less low miles as well, its still a gem
Appreciate 1
UPSROD945.50
      03-16-2018, 05:57 PM   #12
///BMW Junkie
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW M4

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I already reached out to him and he responded and then never responded again i tried contacting him numerous times, its a 2012 m3 with individual fire orage 1 paint not fire orange 2 line the lrpe, its still a beauty theres not a lot of them, and it has competition package, cold weather package, and premium package, non the less low miles as well, its still a gem
Spoken to the owner today, car was in a front end accident and has salvage title.
      03-16-2018, 05:58 PM   #13
91octane
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroonly View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Spoken to the owner today, car was in a front end accident and has salvage title.
Thats clears up a lot thanks!!!
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2018, 06:00 PM   #14
91octane
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

He's asking too much for a salvage title, funny how he has it down as a clean title in the post
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2018, 07:06 PM   #15
BOOF-M3
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

He's asking too much for a salvage title, funny how he has it down as a clean title in the post
Thanks to good members like jiggz this has now become your WTB thread. Have you just thought of wrapping a low mileage e92? They are out there in the low $40's. Raek has done some impressive stuff with his wraps. The wife is wanting to wrap our car but when I reached out to a local wrap shop at first they responded but when I told them it was an M3 I never heard back. But enough about me.
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2018, 09:35 PM   #16
91octane
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOF-M3 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks to good members like jiggz this has now become your WTB thread. Have you just thought of wrapping a low mileage e92? They are out there in the low $40's. Raek has done some impressive stuff with his wraps. The wife is wanting to wrap our car but when I reached out to a local wrap shop at first they responded but when I told them it was an M3 I never heard back. But enough about me.
Right lol! Also i have thought about wrapping but then something about it not being the actual lrpe thats gets me, uh oh maybe the shop got scared? :
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2018, 09:51 PM   #17
BOOF-M3
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Not sure why no response. But in your case, EAG pricing at $70k or wrap a low mileage E92, I'm going with the wrap. Whatever you end up doing it will be fun watching/reading.
Appreciate 0