BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts

BPM

06-14-2012, 05:00 AM   #1
maxxfish
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

FS: Extended Leather bamboo parts

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I just bought a pristine, low mileage 2008 E92, and will immediately be turning it into a racecar. It has a bamboo interior with extended leather, premium pkg, tech package, Nav, and OEM carbon fiber trim. It will all be removed and for sale, but right now I want to concentrate on the dash and console, since I'll need to swap for core parts.

So if you're interested in the bamboo extended dash and console, I'll need your non-extended parts in return. We'll figure out a price + for the swap, and I also may consider a straight sale. I prefer a non-nav dash, and will be selling the whole nav system, but two-hump dash is fine too. I'm in Richmond, VA, but can ship via Grehound very cheap.

Feel free to PM me if you're interested in any other parts, but please let's start with the big stuff! Btw, this car is rated a 4.9/5 by Manheim, so interior is in exceptional condition. A shame to be gutting her!

Here are pics, disregard the pics of the Lexus SUV that somehow got linked. Thanks, Max
http://www.mintmotorcar.com/2008-BMW...-33304/3878071

Last edited by maxxfish; 06-14-2012 at 05:11 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2012, 08:48 AM   #2
classic6
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB/BB E90 M3

I live in northern MD and will swap the dash and center console. PM me what you are looking for and if the price is right, I'm in.
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2012, 10:12 PM   #3
terfer
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 14 GTR, 15 M4

Interested in the front seats when you have them available.
Appreciate 0