BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Mporium BMW

06-14-2007, 04:00 PM   #23
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongbong18 View Post
I think i'm going to get at least one enemy by saying this, but i do this all the time. I feel that everyone should use both lanes all the way until it is time to merge. If people are dumb enough to merge early and go really slow, that is fine, but i wait until the lane actually ends before merging.

Yeah I do this too. I mean the lanes are still merging so until the dashed line stops, we dont have to change to the "next lane". IF everywhere were to merge at the beginning there'd be an empty lane there.
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2007, 04:16 PM   #24
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 BMW 335i, 15 Infiniti Q60S

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWE90 View Post
Yeah I do this too. I mean the lanes are still merging so until the dashed line stops, we dont have to change to the "next lane". IF everywhere were to merge at the beginning there'd be an empty lane there.
This one, I play by ear. Sometimes I merge early, sometimes I merge at the last moment. I guess it depends on what will either get me where I am going more quickly, or more safely and which is more important. It's a judgement call.

It seems stupid for there to be two blocks of stop and go traffic in the left lane and an empty right lane because they all know the right lane will end.

My wife hates it when people don't merge until the end.
      06-14-2007, 11:09 PM   #25
darkcloud
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
LMAO.. this is too funny. I could go on forever about things that irritate me but won't haha.

This though...
10. People who wear sunglasses indoors or when it isn’t bright at all outside

I'm partially guilty. I don't wear sunglasses at night but during the day whether it's sunny or cloudy I HAVE to wear my sunglasses. My eyes are very sensitive to light and glare. I've had to pull off the road at times cuz my eyes wouldn't stop watering. It sucks and I have to hear all the time some jackass comment like "wow, it's really sunny out" or even the dicks that make comments when your inside. I have oakleys so I prop them up on the top of my head and still catch shit. I'm not even wearing them, haven't been home or somewhere I can leave them so it's gotten late/dark and hear the, "buddy, it's dark, you don't need the sunglasses anymore". I just want to turn and scream "MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND GET A FUCKING LIFE!!"

Damn rant over haha.

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2007, 12:26 AM   #26
bullitt5897
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: is300

Quote:
Pet peeves:

9. Drinking out of cups that are actually supposed to be jars.
LOL I take Offense to these!!! I am from the south and thats how we roll with our drinks lol. except ours have moonshine in them jars!!!!

I wear my sunglasses even at night. why? because im cool like that and they have an MP3 player in them and I have 10 sets of lenses for them. And they are oakleys muahahahaha
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2007, 12:29 AM   #27
bullitt5897
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: is300

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
14) Raiders Fans What's wrong with them. Is this one a problem too?
I have a problem with it!!! there are these ugly stickers covering what should be free to see and gaze in all wonder at what God created LOL!
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2007, 12:30 AM   #28
spacedogg
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: Debadged

1. That bloody "You wouldn't steal a purse...so stop downloading movies off the internet" trailer they play at the movie theatres. At first it was kinda of cute but now it's annoying. Makes me want to actually download movies off the internet so I don't see crap trailers like that. And f*ck's sake...talk about preaching to the choir...I'm already AT the movie theatre where I have PAID money to see a movie...I don't need to see a stupid trailer to tell me to PAY money to see my movie. Bloody hell...talk about f*ck-tards.

2. Left lane hoggers when they go below or at speed limit. Left lane should be for passing only!
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2007, 12:40 AM   #29
Ascension
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i & 2010 535i

Garage List
2010 BMW 535i  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
I have a problem with it!!! there are these ugly stickers covering what should be free to see and gaze in all wonder at what God created LOL!

2006 330i Jet Black w/ Beige Leather/Sport/Prem/Step/Shades/Xenon/Logic 7
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2007, 12:44 AM   #30
BMW2006
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Montego Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
14) Raiders Fans What's wrong with them. Is this one a problem too?
Actually yah, kinda. But Raider fans probably don't understand why 8)

If there's one pet peev I have it's being late. It really bugs me when I'm late to something and I absolutely HATE waiting on people. Especially when they've committed to being somewhere, and another event that involves me depends on them getting there. (i.e. Lets meet over here at X's place, then we'll go to Y's).

That will drive me up the wall if you are more than 15 minutes late.

It's selfish, narcissistic, and disrespectful. It's a cheap power play that could have been avoided if you just stated you couldn't make the time or didn't think you would have made it on time when you said you would be there in the first place.

Now there are plenty of valid reasons for being late, but 95% of them are easily avoidable if you take just one second to visualize that the entire Fing world doesn't revolve around you. If it doesn't involve sex then I don't want to hear it. You could have been there earlier, you chose not to be. Don't expect me to be thankfull that you bothered to show up when I could've spent that 15 minutes of my life working on or getting some sex myself. It'd be more beneficial to me to spend 5 minutes picking my nose than 15 minutes waiting for your unprepared self, but I said I would be there, so I am.

Go to www.deathclock.com if you want to feel a sense of how precious time really is. I only have 1.3 billion seconds left , Bill Gates has at least 40 dollars for every one second I have left to live. Which includes time for my wife, my kids, my grandchildren (exact persons yet to be determined), and the golf course. Now what did you need to do that was more important than those things are (will be) to me?

if you are 15 minutes late then you've wasted 900 of those seconds of my life. That does not make us friends. Just be on time, please.

disclaimer, if you say you expect to be late, then it doesn't bother me one bit, it's just when someone shows up really late and after some casual conversation it becomes evident that whatever we are currently doing just wasn't important enough for it to be worth your time to get here when you said you would be , does it get to me.

/rant off.

-BMW2006
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2007, 01:31 AM   #31
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

I hate HATERBLOCKERS! God DAMN do I hate them...
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2007, 09:44 AM   #32
BLUE LABEL
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Montego Blue 335i

fat chicks in bebe apparell
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2007, 10:30 AM   #33
bongbong18
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 530e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Loyalist View Post
i don't get it
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2007, 10:34 AM   #34
PresaMat
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 67 GT500,69 Boss 429, 335i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUE LABEL View Post
fat chicks in bebe apparell
+1
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2007, 10:38 AM   #35
NPDAN
Colonel
Rep
Drives: AW DCT M3

Garage List
2008 E92 M3  [8.00]
07' E92 335i  [0.00]
A$$holes that clean their front windshield on the Freeway.... especially just after you get car cleaned up real nice.... I hate that more than anything.
      06-15-2007, 10:46 AM   #36
DesiGUY
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Crazy

Garage List
Mr

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPDAN View Post
A$$holes that clean their front windshield on the Freeway.... especially just after you get car cleaned up real nice.... I hate that more than anything.

well, i do it too, but only when some 'tard is tailing me.

I had some fems tailing tooo... from when did women become that impatient or did i miss a episode?
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2007, 10:46 AM   #37
bongbong18
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 530e

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcloud View Post
LMAO.. this is too funny. I could go on forever about things that irritate me but won't haha.

This though...

I'm partially guilty. I don't wear sunglasses at night but during the day whether it's sunny or cloudy I HAVE to wear my sunglasses. My eyes are very sensitive to light and glare. I've had to pull off the road at times cuz my eyes wouldn't stop watering. It sucks and I have to hear all the time some jackass comment like "wow, it's really sunny out" or even the dicks that make comments when your inside. I have oakleys so I prop them up on the top of my head and still catch shit. I'm not even wearing them, haven't been home or somewhere I can leave them so it's gotten late/dark and hear the, "buddy, it's dark, you don't need the sunglasses anymore". I just want to turn and scream "MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND GET A FUCKING LIFE!!"

Damn rant over haha.

that might have been me making those comments...have we ran into each other before? j/k. It is going way overboard to say something when they are just on top of your head.
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2007, 01:38 PM   #38
SoYank
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 335i MT

Garage List
Quote:
I think i'm going to get at least one enemy by saying this, but i do this all the time. I feel that everyone should use both lanes all the way until it is time to merge. If people are dumb enough to merge early and go really slow, that is fine, but i wait until the lane actually ends before merging.
OK, let's adjust the peeve. I hate drivers that don't know how to zipper merge. ("Nothing sexual, preppie").
Quaife ATB LSD • Short Shift Knob • Hartge Anti-Roll Bars • AP Racing Front Brakes • 19" Style 269
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2007, 10:23 PM   #39
Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Loyalist View Post
Do you mean Cockblockers?

I agree with all of what the OP said.

I think you need to include wearing the bluetooth headsets outside their car. Yes, folks, it's now become a fashion statement.

I hate people who walk and text message (only if you can't multi-task).
-turn slowly
-talk on their cells while they drive
-people at work who talk to their significant others constantly while working. (this is a big one, and mostly with younger girls and guys who are whipped).

Really too many damn things to think of.
Appreciate 0