BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 vs....

EXXEL Distributions

09-12-2012, 05:56 AM   #45
ssabripo
HALA MADRID!
United_States
Rep
Drives: camels & donkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnaBomber View Post
come back to OT ***
tell that to pencil dicked sexually challenged individual D_Nice

F87 M2 Competition, Sunset Orange, Exc, DCT.
**SOLD** F80 M3 Mineral Grey/Sakir Orange, Exc, DCT... ED 6/2015
**SOLD**E90 M3, Interlagos Blue / M individual two-tone, ZCP, ZP2, ZCV, DCT, ED.
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2012, 03:55 PM   #46
mdosu
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Double Vanos'd Civic-M3

allow me to add to this fustercluck of e-crotch measurements conversation.

His agrument is that his TUNED 1M is faster than a stock M3?! So is a fucking Ford Festiva....Why do this conversation always turn to modding a 335/135/1M? what's the point?

any modded car can be faster than any stock car. In this logic, I've considered a Dodge Neon SRT vs a 1M. With my bolt ons, a GT35R turbo and tune I can run circles around every 1M....

So you stupid POSs all got it wrong, SRT4 > 1M > M3, come at me bro:

Appreciate 0
      09-13-2012, 06:32 PM   #47
gthal
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i xDrive

^---- yeah but the interior isn't as nice as the 1M
2015 M4 | Austin Yellow | DCT
2012 MB C63AMG | 2011 E92 M3 | 2010 E92 M3
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2012, 10:42 AM   #48
Optherion
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Prancing Horse

Look, the guy sounds like a douche bag. Anyone who goes out and preaches what anyone else should do with their money/life/cars is an arrogant conceited *#&@&*. You get the point. I go on car cruises with my Carrera GT and my buddy's Mach1 mustang and a Boss mustang. I have the most fun I have ever had with those guys.

Do I want a mustang? I considered a GT500. Do I think the Boss and Mach1 should be sold and tell them what to do with their money? Fuck no. I am proud my friends have those cars. I am excited for them they enjoy their mustangs and most of all I am glad for pure gear heads. Ive run into several people and never once told them what to do with their cars. Maybe you should tell the guys to sell his 1m. Theres always something better. I think in general if someone thinks their car is the most amazing car in the world, I usually play into it and just say "that's really cool man!" But you have to really ask yourself why does it bother you so much. Do you think the 1M is better? Or are that many people insecure about what they love. I love my GT-R more than any car I have owned but I have never told someone sell everything to get one.

Its really good you have had seat time in both. I honestly think the 1M and M3 are disposable production cars that years down the road I could never see owning a 20 year old one. I go through cars like toilet paper. Swap with friends for a month, buy, sell, track rentals etc. If you enjoy driving, drive as many cars as you can! Dont get stuck on owning M3's forever cause you are missing out on many other cars, good and bad. I think the most fun I had was a Porsche driving school where I rang out every model in the lineup. I loved the Cayman R. It was 1000x times more usable than my Carrera GT. I still talk highly of it to this day.

Last edited by Optherion; 09-14-2012 at 10:48 AM..
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2012, 11:33 AM   #49
NoM3ForMe
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '10 Legacy, '07 Kia Sorrento

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optherion View Post
Look, the guy sounds like a douche bag. Anyone who goes out and preaches what anyone else should do with their money/life/cars is an arrogant conceited *#&@&*. You get the point. I go on car cruises with my Carrera GT and my buddy's Mach1 mustang and a Boss mustang. I have the most fun I have ever had with those guys.

Do I want a mustang? I considered a GT500. Do I think the Boss and Mach1 should be sold and tell them what to do with their money? Fuck no. I am proud my friends have those cars. I am excited for them they enjoy their mustangs and most of all I am glad for pure gear heads. Ive run into several people and never once told them what to do with their cars. Maybe you should tell the guys to sell his 1m. Theres always something better. I think in general if someone thinks their car is the most amazing car in the world, I usually play into it and just say "that's really cool man!" But you have to really ask yourself why does it bother you so much. Do you think the 1M is better? Or are that many people insecure about what they love. I love my GT-R more than any car I have owned but I have never told someone sell everything to get one.

Its really good you have had seat time in both. I honestly think the 1M and M3 are disposable production cars that years down the road I could never see owning a 20 year old one. I go through cars like toilet paper. Swap with friends for a month, buy, sell, track rentals etc. If you enjoy driving, drive as many cars as you can! Dont get stuck on owning M3's forever cause you are missing out on many other cars, good and bad. I think the most fun I had was a Porsche driving school where I rang out every model in the lineup. I loved the Cayman R. It was 1000x times more usable than my Carrera GT. I still talk highly of it to this day.
BOOM, HEADSHOT!

Well said, sir...
      09-16-2012, 09:00 PM   #50
M3 Montreal
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2012 M3 SG ,DCT & 2011 S4

Lol... He must think I'm an idiot for getting into a SECOND E92 M3...

I wanted this M over the next gen as I plan to keep this last NA V8 M3. I know the next one will be lighter, faster, more powerful, etc... But... I'll give all that up to be a bit slower and have the 8 cylinder music in my ears...

Love the 1m and wouldn't mind one as my daily driver.

2011 B8 S4 S-Tronic , Black on magma red
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2012, 01:25 PM   #51
ssabripo
HALA MADRID!
United_States
Rep
Drives: camels & donkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optherion View Post

well said!

F87 M2 Competition, Sunset Orange, Exc, DCT.
**SOLD** F80 M3 Mineral Grey/Sakir Orange, Exc, DCT... ED 6/2015
**SOLD**E90 M3, Interlagos Blue / M individual two-tone, ZCP, ZP2, ZCV, DCT, ED.
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2012, 09:30 PM   #52
JHAKIMI
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16 M4 6-Speed

At any point did he say "I sponsa you budday! 19"s in da front, 20"s in da rear!"
      09-20-2012, 08:06 AM   #53
IMG
United_States
Rep
Drives: E36 M3 Track car,Ess E90 M3 DD

Sounds like he's lost,needs to get some clues in life !
Appreciate 0