BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Cosmetic/Visual (Exterior + Interior) Modifications

02-02-2011, 02:37 AM   #23
Mahmood07
Captain
Bahrain
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 + F85 X5M

I am contemplation getting the CF performance spoiler. From the pics it really looks like a work of art.
///M3 Mods: | Eisenmann Race Exhaust | Primary Cats Delete (TTP) | ESS Tune | 19" Advan RS | Eibach Springs | MS Air Filter | BMW Perf. Spoiler | BMW Perf. Splitters | Euro LCI Tail lights | Angel iBright v.3.0 | 20% Tint | Matte black Kidney Grills | CF Side Gills | Painted Reflectors | Black M3 emblem
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2011, 02:40 AM   #24
Maseroche
Major
Bahrain
Rep
Drives: '12 BMW M3

Garage List
2012 BMW M3  [0.00]
You can't go wrong with OEM!
'14 Mercedes-Benz S400
'18 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2011, 02:01 PM   #25
cwidjojo
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Sparkling Graphite E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahmood07 View Post
I am contemplation getting the CF performance spoiler. From the pics it really looks like a work of art.
Mahmood, our wish list is exactly the same. I just bought a vrs style front lip myself, and planning to get an eisenrace and a vrs type II diffuser (and if money allows, an oem performance spoiler). As u mentioned, boston roads suck, but that is in fact one of my motives to get a lip.. For protection against steep driveways etc. Lol. When are you moving back to bahrain? We should meet up beforehand! I wish I could ship my M back to indonesia.. The only thing stopping me is the left hand drive and the bitchin import tax
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2011, 02:11 PM   #26
Mahmood07
Captain
Bahrain
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 + F85 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidjojo View Post
Mahmood, our wish list is exactly the same. I just bought a vrs style front lip myself, and planning to get an eisenrace and a vrs type II diffuser (and if money allows, an oem performance spoiler). As u mentioned, boston roads suck, but that is in fact one of my motives to get a lip.. For protection against steep driveways etc. Lol. When are you moving back to bahrain? We should meet up beforehand! I wish I could ship my M back to indonesia.. The only thing stopping me is the left hand drive and the bitchin import tax
Hey man..I'm moving back for good at the end of June. I'm trying to stack up the most mods as i can because i know its gonna be difficult modding the car back home. I think the OEM CF spoiler will look amazing on your car! Buy that before you get the diffuser IMO. The CF contrasts a bit too much on my white car so i'm thinking of painting it white. Let me know when you install your mods we can meet up for a photoshoot in spring. Me and my friend are already planning one. Enjoy your car now, then sell it before you leave if it's too expensive to take back to indo.
///M3 Mods: | Eisenmann Race Exhaust | Primary Cats Delete (TTP) | ESS Tune | 19" Advan RS | Eibach Springs | MS Air Filter | BMW Perf. Spoiler | BMW Perf. Splitters | Euro LCI Tail lights | Angel iBright v.3.0 | 20% Tint | Matte black Kidney Grills | CF Side Gills | Painted Reflectors | Black M3 emblem
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2011, 03:09 PM   #27
TRY...M3
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Depends on the day

Quote:
Originally Posted by david @ eas View Post
Here are pictures of the Challenge lip and diffuser on AW M3s, it looks amazing on the car.

What lights are in there?
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2011, 03:39 PM   #28
EAS
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: VF620 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRY...M3 View Post
What lights are in there?
Those would be AngeliBrights
Appreciate 0