BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion

Mporium BMW

03-31-2009, 09:28 AM   #1
bzautner
Registered
Rep
Drives: 750i

2006 750i-59k miles

New to the forum. Looking at a '06 750i with 59k miles and was wondering about service/maintenance. I assume there must be standard maintenance which needs to be done at xxxxx miles, etc.

For example, I have an NSX with 70xxx miles and when I purchased it used 5 years ago the first thing I had done was the timing belt/water pump. Is there a maintenance scenario spelled out somewhere?

Also, what else should I be looking for as problem areas? Any advice would be great.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2009, 10:17 PM   #2
jopa489
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Anything with Wheels

Is it CPO? Make sure the latest service was done at the dealer (usually right around 45-50k), that should take care of the common issues. Depending on how the car was driven previously, they may or may not have done the brakes. You may want to inquire specifically to see what's been taken care of already.

X7 LCI // Incoming
C7 ZR1 ZTK // Sebring + TRX // Hydro + Raptor Gen1 Roush // Tuxedo
Appreciate 0