BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

12-23-2011, 12:20 PM   #1
MurderedOut
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: '08 BMW E90, '09 BMW E60 528i

Cool UFC 141

Brock Lesnar vs Alistair Overeem

My predictions: Alistair wins by KO around 4 min mark 1st round
Alistair wins by TKO second 2nd round 2 mins in

Reasons : Alistair Overeem has proved his striking skills via K1, Strikeforce and Dream. His takedown defense is pretty great and the reason you don't see many take downs from him is that he prefers striking which means its not that he can't take down its just that its not his number one priority. Also he does have 19 submission wins which for some1 whos only considered a great striker is very impressive. Alistair was also offered a title shot as his first match when he signed to the ufc and decided he did not want to wait till next year for a fight as he would rather stay active and accepted Brock lesnar as his first fight which speaks to his confidence cuz hell any other fighter woulda been like "awesome i'll take title shot any day of the week". This dude loves fighting and has been on fire the last two years. Yes he's had losses but thats a part of the game. At heavyweight I think hes gonna run this UFC division plus he came out clean on all the testing agreements and too be honest i doubt Brocks never tried the juice but i don't care both of them on or off juice its gonna be a SICK FIGHT hopefully.
These are my 2 cents and yah i'm a huge Overeem fan been waiting for him to come to the ufc good move Dana
2008 E90 Wrapped Matte Black & Carbon Fiber Roof, 19" Staggered Miro 111(Satin Black), Black Housing Halo Projectors, Satin Black Grill, Blacked Out Emblems, MTX Thunder Sub with Alpine Amp, K&N Air Filter, BMS PBX
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2011, 12:24 PM   #2
MurderedOut
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: '08 BMW E90, '09 BMW E60 528i

woops meant to go off topic plz move
2008 E90 Wrapped Matte Black & Carbon Fiber Roof, 19" Staggered Miro 111(Satin Black), Black Housing Halo Projectors, Satin Black Grill, Blacked Out Emblems, MTX Thunder Sub with Alpine Amp, K&N Air Filter, BMS PBX
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2011, 08:48 AM   #3
Rob@StrasseWheels
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW G80 M3 Comp

I can't WAIT!!!!! It's going to be on heck of a fight!

I too predict first round KO by Overeem even though I'm a Lesnar fan

@Strasse_Robert | (786)701-3649 | Robert@StrasseWheels.com | www.StrasseWheels.com
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2011, 04:06 PM   #4
bdn3d
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Z4m Coupe/ Mini Cooper S

I will disagree with your predictions. Although I am looking forward to the fight I predict a much more boring fight. If you saw Reems last fight he has shit for cardio and is very slow. Brock is much more explosive and a way better wrestler.

My predictions. Brock wins by decision... he will lay on him for 3 rounds.

Its no secret that Brock hates to get hit in the face and so he will look for the immediate takedown.