BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

European Auto Source (EAS)

02-28-2011, 04:37 PM   #23
Navin323i
Europrojektz East
United_States
Rep
Drives: See my Sig

Hey there... just want to be sure I understand this since I'm relatively new to E92 M3s... if you don't order the cold weather package then you don't have rear seat cupholders, but if you do order the cold weather package then you do?

BMW Individual Atlantis Metallic Twin Screw S/C'ed 5spd 2000 323i
SPONSORED BY: BBS | Toyo Tires | DPE | WheelSTO | Vorsteiner | European Auto Source | Bimmertools | GetBMWParts | Race Apeel
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2011, 06:22 PM   #24
M666 SLL
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92_SID View Post
Are you guys as disappointed and frustrated as I am with what I feel is the one despicable part of this car; that stupid pass through in the back seat with the leather insert that just falls out and the stupid plastic container that also just comes completely off? Do you guys know what im talking about? In comparison, I loved how my 335 center folded down and cup holders popp-ed out. I still havent found cup holders in the back seat of my 2011 E92 M3 (not like I would really let anyone use them but still).

Anyway, im just venting.
Totally agree...however I did what i did with that ugly girl back in 98' i put her to the back of my mind and just remember all the good ones instead..and when someone sits in the back and comments on it I just the turn the music up.
Appreciate 0