BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

Mporium BMW

03-11-2008, 08:12 AM   #1
e46e92love
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 ///M3; X3 (wife's)

THOMPSON BMW: No Mark-ups, no hassels

Yo guys, tired of seeing so many tell stories of markups on the M3 and hassles from the dealer. Rather than just letting some struggle I figured I would try and provide a name of a dealer I know won't markup and won't "f**k" around with you. I don't work there but I personally know many of the employees there and have now bought two cars from them. Even had a fuel pump failure issue and they took care of before I could even bitch (got a collateral exchange done).

Thompson is located in Doylestown, PA.

Service Manager: Mark Ambolino (you ever have an issue let him know, it will be fixed)
SA: they are all good, but Cara is mine and she is just SOOO good at what she does.
Mechanics: the guy who has been working on my e92 335i and my buddy's e46M3 exclusively is Ryan. Nice guy, very meticulous and very good.
CA: I have been using Garret Engst, but there are a few guys and gals there that are good. Also, Joe (the service manager) is really good to at addressing stuff.
Parts Guy: Dan Gromley-----he is very good and a big modder, so he can get anything and works well at getting discounts.
Any questions just ask me, and if you go there and things don't go your way, feel free to flame me and PM death threats.

Hope this helps someone. (again, I don't work there but figured for all of the horror stories someone should give a name that is good).

"...it's not about the money and not about the brand of the car, it's about handling,performance and passion......And that, no other car has all together like an M3........when you talk about the most complete car the M is invincible." --Tony Kanaan.
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2008, 09:54 AM   #2
Yonkers
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW M5

I'm not from PA but thanks for the info. It's good to see a list of good and bad dealers, etc.
Appreciate 0