BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Mporium BMW

11-19-2011, 01:13 PM   #67
the///Mthree
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by AW335TT View Post
I work at ***** ***** in ****** ***** and we keep about 100-200k in the whole branch and it's stored in like 5 different places, including some safety deposit boxes we use for the branch. Your best bet is to walk in a slip the teller a note and you better be armed because if your not, you ain't getting shit. Another way would be if you knew someone on the inside who told you when someone is going to make a large cash withdrawal, we had someone take out 250k cash and walk out with no guards. Giving someone that much cash takes about 2 weeks of background and other verification so by the time the day comes everyone is well aware of what's happening.
Why do I get the feeling it cant be a good idea for job security to post the bank you work at in the "How to rob a bank thread"....unless your trying to lure some accomplice's in which case more power to you.

Last edited by the///Mthree; 11-20-2011 at 05:53 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2011, 06:02 PM   #68
Uber V8
Volcano Knuckles
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by the///Mthree View Post
Why do I get the feeling it cant be a good idea for job security to post the bank you work at in the "How to rob a bank thread"....unless your trying to lure some accomplice's in which case more power to you.
Haha. I was thinking the exact same thing. Just saying WF would have been fine. Either way, I appreciate the info
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2011, 06:30 PM   #69
AW335TT
Major
Armenia
Rep
Drives: a car

^^ theres more than one WF in that city loll
      11-19-2011, 06:35 PM   #70
AW335TT
Major
Armenia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
You must of not listened in training, if someone says give me your money. You give it no matter what, doesn't matter if armed or not, banks don't take chances, especially WF.
Why would you give someone money whos not armed and is no threat?? Even if armed, in training they basically say and i quote "if theyre holding it with 1 hand just hit the alarm and duck, if they need 2 hands to hold it, pretend like the bandit barrier isnt there" unless the guy walks in and takes a hostage or something. If a guy walked up and said im robbing you give me the money, and he had no gun id laugh in his face.
      11-19-2011, 06:43 PM   #71
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
You must of not listened in training, if someone says give me your money. You give it no matter what, doesn't matter if armed or not, banks don't take chances, especially WF.
Why would you give someone money whos not armed and is no threat?? Even if armed, in training they basically say and i quote "if theyre holding it with 1 hand just hit the alarm and duck, if they need 2 hands to hold it, pretend like the bandit barrier isnt there" unless the guy walks in and takes a hostage or something. If a guy walked up and said im robbing you give me the money, and he had no gun id laugh in his face.
You need to go talk to your supervisors, I know for a fact that bank doesn't teach that. Every cent is insured in that bank so they dont care to give it to a robber. They teach to do everything someone that is a threat says to do, because the potential to escalate a threat and get people killed is far more expensive than a few thousand dollars. Either you don't work for WF or you didn't pay attention to their guidelines.

There are ZERO rules that state if the guy is holding it with one hand you can attempt to hit the alarm and duck, the guy can walk in with a number 2 pencil and you're taught to do what he says.
      11-19-2011, 07:10 PM   #72
Uber V8
Volcano Knuckles
United_States
Rep

Quote:
^^ theres more than one WF in that city loll
The difference between saying "I work at WF" and "I work at WF in Woodland Hills" is now we have a 25% chance of knowing where you park your car at least 5 days a week. Assuming you drive your bimmer to work.

I personally like to keep my life somewhat private, but I'm sure people can hack me too. I say this all in good faith and in some form of advice
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2011, 07:16 PM   #73
AW335TT
Major
Armenia
Rep

Well im telling you how we run our branch and almost all branches in our district, I dont care what other banks do, and I never said it was a rule but thats what the trainer said. If the guy isnt a threat (not armed) his not walking out with any cash and thats that. You can think I dont work at WF or I didnt pay attention in training all you want.
      11-19-2011, 07:20 PM   #74
AW335TT
Major
Armenia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by FwdFtl View Post
The difference between saying "I work at WF" and "I work at WF in Woodland Hills" is now we have a 25% chance of knowing where you park your car at least 5 days a week. Assuming you drive your bimmer to work.

I personally like to keep my life somewhat private, but I'm sure people can hack me too. I say this all in good faith and in some form of advice
haha ya i know what you mean but than again its woodland hills and all parking lots have bimmers parked everywhere loll and who says I even drive a bimmer anymore, i made this account in 2007 haha
      11-21-2011, 07:04 PM   #75
donovan
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: R8 - Ford Raptor

Since we are doing this for entertainment purposes only...

1. Team members: 5
A. Lead
B-E: All crazy people who love to have fun and are level headed and technically skillful and have degrees in physiology and backgrounds in street smarts.

2. The plan:
A. Small time banks first from at least 3 to 4 cities over or even go 2 states out while setting up hotel rooms months in advance on stolen credit cards/gift cards from walmart.
B. After the small time banks prove useful and the team has advanced up to a new level of thieves then time for a medium sized bank and so forth.

2 1/2 The movement:
A. Scope the place out first time to figure out where cameras are and who the manager is.
B. Get to know the manager and get him drunk/beat it out of him to find out when they will have a full amount of money before it gets moved via armored security truck so you can hit it the day before.
C. Hold manager hostage until the day after the robbery.
D. Rob store: "A" will have the only real weapon while B-E will carry fake shotties
E. Use LED lights on the hats to outshine cameras and use fake finger prints on the hands and cover shoes with plastic bags.
F. Upon exit put gas down and kindly burn the area where everyone stood to get rid of any hair or dna that may have been kept behin
G. Steal tapes and get out under 10 minutes

3. The money cleaning process.
A. When we clean the money have hat on with LED's built into the hats as the LEDs shine out cameras when we go to clean the money in simple stores
B. If someone owns a company in the group then use there company to clean very little amounts only on HOLIDAYS when business is most likely to pick up because its holiday season.
C. Get your guy who always makes you fake ID's to make you a fake drivers license so you can open up a temporary account at a medium-low bank to hold some money before its final transfer to a Swiss account.

4. Find someone to get you fake passports.

5. Leave the states for a while and return later after a certain amount of years and while you are out of the country get a new identity depending on how much you stole and a little plastic surgery or if you had hair ones, shave, if you were bald once grow hair out. Complete opposite looks and acts, of course this is if the amount is large enough to go through all this trouble lmao...

Disclaimer: FAKE FAKE FAKE robbery FAKE FAKE FAKE

Audi R8 v10
Ford Raptor
m3e46freak@yahoo.comfor all euro parts!!
ebay/craigslist verified/ m3post/e46fanantics/m3forum/zpost/bimmerforum
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2011, 01:37 AM   #76
Uber V8
Volcano Knuckles
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by donovan View Post
Since we are doing this for entertainment purposes only...

5. Leave the states for a while and return later after a certain amount of years and while you are out of the country get a new identity depending on how much you stole and a little plastic surgery or if you had hair ones, shave, if you were bald once grow hair out. Complete opposite looks and acts, of course this is if the amount is large enough to go through all this trouble lmao...

Disclaimer: FAKE FAKE FAKE robbery FAKE FAKE FAKE
Deal breaker due to impatience. Good post though.
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2011, 06:32 AM   #77
donovan
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: R8 - Ford Raptor

I tried thanks, does this mean were all locked up now lol

Audi R8 v10
Ford Raptor
m3e46freak@yahoo.comfor all euro parts!!
ebay/craigslist verified/ m3post/e46fanantics/m3forum/zpost/bimmerforum
Appreciate 0