BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

05-19-2011, 02:08 AM   #67
Alina
Rep
Drives: Alpine White E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakka View Post
LOL @ tags

OP, seriously you are a huge bitch. You cant take the jokes of OT? Then gtfo why did you even bother coming here in the first place. More then likely you're unattractive and cant hold down a guy, which is why you came to the internet to talk about your friends relationship problems.

Either way, no one cares because you cant take a joke. Why do you think everyone likes skinnycow so much? Because when we say 'hey bitch... get back in the kitchen and make me a sammich' she responds with:

see the difference?
I never said I couldn't take a joke

And I'm sorry that you're calling me unattractive bitch and that I can't hold down my man. It's just really funny cause I posted a simple question hoping whoever replies would really reply with some thought to it, which some people did and it was entertaining.

Just squash it. It was just a question out of curiosity and I'm sorry you took it up the butt.
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2011, 02:11 AM   #68
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep
Drives: ///M323 DCT

No. You suck.

Worst girl in e90.

Makes me sicker than sara.
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2011, 02:21 AM   #69
Alina
Rep
Drives: Alpine White E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
No. You suck.

Worst girl in e90.

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2011, 02:52 AM   #70
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
No. You suck.

Worst girl in e90.

You cant compare some random girl to Sara, she asked a simple question and you are putting her in the same category as a girl who has post whored for years(way before you even came along). For you to even think she is as bad or worse than sara makes you a fucking idiot. Sara deliberately makes posts to make people ask for pics, sleeps with many members that post her pictures, and thinks she is way hotter than she actually is. This girl is new and never said anything about herself, nor made a comment about how hot she was making people request pics. We asked for pics, she denied just like skinnycow, all skinnycow does is make a quick google search and post tits we could see just as quick, hardly any better than any other female on this site.

Get off your fucking period and realize not every female on here is a slut looking for people to give her attention despite what you believe

and yes im mad before anyone says it

I'm the first person to call out someone, and this girl has shown nothing to call out but a simple FUCKING QUESTION, albeit a dumb one but nothing to take it as far as it has gone
      05-19-2011, 03:07 AM   #71
Vanity
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
You cant compare some random girl to Sara, she asked a simple question and you are putting her in the same category as a girl who has post whored for years(way before you even came along). For you to even think she is as bad or worse than sara makes you a fucking idiot. Sara deliberately makes posts to make people ask for pics, sleeps with many members that post her pictures, and thinks she is way hotter than she actually is. This girl is new and never said anything about herself, nor made a comment about how hot she was making people request pics. We asked for pics, she denied just like skinnycow, all skinnycow does is make a quick google search and post tits we could see just as quick, hardly any better than any other female on this site.

Get off your fucking period and realize not every female on here is a slut looking for people to give her attention despite what you believe

I'm the first person to call out someone, and this girl has shown nothing to call out but a simple FUCKING QUESTION, albeit a dumb one but nothing to take it as far as it has gone
+1

Since when is it okay to throw a hissy-fit at a new female member because she didn't like being called a bitch?

at my tag!
      05-19-2011, 11:02 AM   #72
Wakka
but no flokka
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2C

Quote:

Jesus collin,

Glad you've finally arrived on your noble steed.
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2011, 11:22 AM   #73
Want
YVR
Canada
Rep
Drives: A Monaco Blue

Sometimes, we try too hard to get to the greener pasture.

In the process, we end up in trouble.

And when you find yourself in trouble and you're stuck in a situation that you can't get out of, there is one thing you should always remember:

Not everyone who shows up, is there to help you !

This is the end of today's lesson.
      05-19-2011, 11:31 AM   #74
infinitekidM2C
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

Garage List
LOL
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2011, 12:09 PM   #75
Wakka
but no flokka
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Want View Post
Sometimes, we try too hard to get to the greener pasture.

In the process, we end up in trouble.

And when you find yourself in trouble and you're stuck in a situation that you can't get out of, there is one thing you should always remember:

Not everyone who shows up, is there to help you !

This is the end of today's lesson.
/thread
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2011, 08:56 PM   #76
AWLE902008
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 TiAg E90

hilarious
Quote:
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2011, 07:48 PM   #77
s2k_335i
This is it!!
No_Country
Rep
Drives: FBO 335i without meth

hahaha.. good one
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2011, 02:52 PM   #78
nevrlift13
Rep
Drives: 2008 E60

its not greener...just water and care for the grass u got and itll stay nice and green...in fact it was far from greeener it was a barren fuckin wasteland....
      05-27-2011, 03:31 PM   #79
2M
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Mineral Grey M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina View Post
Oh no it's not me. Yes I'm a girl, but my friend and I had dinner the other night and she asked me this question, "is the grass greener on the other side". Her situation was pretty messed up actually. She left her guy for someone else cause the guy seemed better. Turns out he's a douche, tried to get back with her ex, but he had already met someone else.

Talk about depressing.
Tell your girl she is a fu*kin backstabbing whore! She doesn't deserve her ex!
      05-29-2011, 01:15 AM   #80
donovan
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: R8 - Ford Raptor

Grass is greener in Germany.

Audi R8 v10
Ford Raptor
m3e46freak@yahoo.comfor all euro parts!!
ebay/craigslist verified/ m3post/e46fanantics/m3forum/zpost/bimmerforum
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2011, 01:47 PM   #81
ScaredOnce
Very Important
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335xi (e92)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by donovan View Post
Grass is greener in Germany.