BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion

BPM

07-07-2017, 10:23 PM   #1
Arcades
In The Rain
Rep
Drives: '24 GT4RS, '24 Macan GTS

Garage List
Help a fellow enthusiast - stolen E46 M3

I figured to put this some where since I haven't seen anyone on BP actually bring this up. Since I'm actually unsure where to place this i'll just sort of put it in general BMW section. (If I'm wrong on this mods place it where you think it's appropriate.)

http://globalnews.ca/news/3573847/10...-theft-in-n-s/

I noticed this due to the fact that I am a gamer and I follow esports closely. A well known commentator by the name of Matthew Trivett aka Sadokist recently had an enclosed trailer stolen from him. The trailer included an E46 M3 that is modded for track. At first I had no clue Sadokist is also a BMW enthusiast so I figured I can post this here to see if we are able to help him in anyway we can.

The trailer was last seen in Nova Scotia and the person who took it apparently knew the contents of the trailer. If anyone on the forums happen to notice and can help, please contact the authorities!