BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Mporium BMW

04-08-2011, 12:26 PM   #1
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

In honor of Mpimping..

...the funniest poster I've ever come across on the interweb. Perrud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpimping View Post
I would have grabbed the gun an ordered thm to crawl out both of them and literally kicked them out, get yourself tested and if you r fucked dont kill torture them set her parents on fire and make her watch and kill her or better yet make dog meat out of her and feed her to her parents and kill them, you ex good judgement by walking out but really by asking do u think this could be innocent you have really lost touch man, kick her out of the house and if she even says one word beat her to death. you should have beat both of them to death before i mean u r a man right? that is your home he is in bed with your wife, how disrespectful is that? she has no respect for you and you need to bea man you will never get over this, who was the guy btw?
Quote:
Oh wait and before you die fuck a 20 year old a hot one like someone here said with a wet pussy a hot one yes oh yes
Quote:
Make her eat her parents and that dude and then do what you have to be after you gt laid, dont talk to her again or give her a dime, make it clear that if she says a word or tries to recover anything the cons will be severe, obv she is not scared, you are probably a decent dude who got pussy whipped, there should be a service that weeds out whore like this, the ad would belike douchebag grows balls and kills 4 people pay $1.000 to avoid trouble like this, background check to see if she was a whore or wow how do you find out you so is a whore until it really happens, this sucks ifits true, sorry man

it could be like a course where there are warning signs like does she check your vm always think that u are cheating on her? emotional problems? is she a bitch? this could work if you could narrow down who are most likely to be whores and put a caption like dont be this guy,
Quote:
thisL

this is a sick story hope its not true, yeah you should def get the guy fired and kick his ass, yeah do it in front of the congregents. dude you have every right, tell him off and spit in his face and if he if he shows any aggression rip his genitals of and feed them to him. dont buy this story though cause usually priests are gay right? is he a catholic priest or can he have kids and a wife. sick fuck if this is true but mmaybe some of the more observant members can piece this together, i didnt read the whole threa but it sounds like there is a lot of hostility and it seems like its real or you were drunk and have an underlying issue or something but as i said before hope u are lying because would def not want to be you if this is true,
Quote:
You guys sucks for hijacking this thread. there are many d udes in prison for life cause they caught their wife in bed w another man and snapped, op as someone said here already get even wo violence, go ape at the next sermon and have someone post the youtube video here it will b funny as hell, in fact i will pay u cash and im sure others here will too, someone that will hurt a spouse like that should be liable for emotional damages for the rest of their life i mean you cant trust anybody, sorry man but maybe something good will come out of this, youtubevideo+ press release,
Quote:
Smoke a little herb relax your life is so much better now
Quote:
Dude you are a pussy. your wife fucked another man is your bed and you are locked out of your house? you need to grow some balls and save your daughter from this whore you married, my advice to you? go buckwild and post thee video here but keep the daughter out of it. write her a note telling her you were protecting her and humanity from disease
Quote:
listen to rage against the machine
Quote:
or queen
Quote:
They were probably just playing video games, halo 2 or halo cannolli with her ass
Quote:
Op is probably making this up, how many posts did he have before this thread
Quote:
Out with a bang. op post the video here and we'll send it to the appropriate new org

oh and in korea or japan this would def be a mass murder suicide for sure, highly unlikely but for somason i believed it but where is op posting from? work? rofl the real funny thing is that heis the king of douchebags because he married this woman and she did this and he is thrown out of the hous wtf? e46/m3forums/some on this have nothing on this guy but really i hope its not true but great st. where afrom op? they have internet at the looney bin?

Will update as I find more. Or you can. This will be the mpimping thread.

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.

Last edited by Verbiage; 04-08-2011 at 12:35 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2011, 12:29 PM   #2
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
So i see hot blonde waiting for the toll and she gives meher numberafew days im feeling aggresive so i sent her pic of my penis. she calls and i tell her i was trying to erase a pic and must have sent it to her by mistake and she said that its ok. what could she possibly want? penis? so i couldnt close the deal because i thought i might walk into a trap or even if she would suck my dick idk if i want to hang out with a girl that would hook up with a guy that instead of calling just sends her a pic of his dick. now that i think of it maybe im on to something,
Quote:
I am asian and i was scareD that she would be like ok if i asked her out but i would get arreted for sending her the pic of my penis. now im thinking that she wanted to get fucked, oh well.
Quote:
Chickened out becaause i was worriedthat a cop might be there. if i wasnt walking into a trap why would i chill with a girl that would hook up with a guy that would just send her the pic of his penis wo calling first. she gave me her number while she was stuck at the toll and most guys wouldnt have the balls to be like can i have your number when they see a cute girl like that. then a few days later i sent her the pic of my penis but she wasnt mad so i think i blw it but the funny part was that she was a teacher.lol what is she gng to teach me? std education? safer sex? meh i passed. not worth it. that is a lesson you clowns should learn from the master. leave them wanting more but dont blow the deal. and if you see a hot girl anywhere go for it. fuck bar sluts when you can pick up a sober girl that is much better. i dont need grammar lessons. if i ever have to work again in a real job, i will have an assistant of course, like i did for seven years straight form the age of 21 when you pick up hot randon girls and get their pussies wet and get forget them please post in this thread or gtfu!
Quote:
Of

of course i understand the moronic attempt at humor. i'm asian and we are bred for our superior intelligence. obv the girl liked it or she wouldnt have called and been interested. i just had a bad feeling like it wasnt gng to turn out well
Quote:
consulting.
Quote:
Used to be in sales.

Appreciate 0
      04-08-2011, 12:30 PM   #3
NBRider88
I gave her my heart, she gave me crabs
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06' 330i

so, I never did get the back story on why he was banned (I'm sure I could guess,... easily) but it seems like it was this last year, right? was it a perma ban too?

Can't decipher most of his post, but he was a fuckin' trip!
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2011, 12:34 PM   #4
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Apparently he made a "how often do you jack off" thread or something. I can't believe I didn't make a dedication thread sooner. His posts had me in tears.

Appreciate 0
      04-08-2011, 12:36 PM   #5
Kroy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bavarian III View Post
Apparently he made a "how often do you jack off" thread or something. I can't believe I didn't make a dedication thread sooner. His posts had me in tears.
what was so ban worthy about that?

he's definitely one of the most entertaining posters. just takes multiple reads to understand his posts.
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2011, 12:38 PM   #6
NBRider88
United_States
Rep

Free Mpimping!
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2011, 12:40 PM   #7
Nedim
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i

That dude need to get un-banned or make a new account
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2011, 12:42 PM   #8
yakev724
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 15 S3

halo cannoli with her ass
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2011, 12:43 PM   #9
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
Rep
Drives: Bandwagon

Guys... at the time it was so bad. He made like 100 threads and a handful were funny. He was a bit overwhelming at times. But he certainly had his moments. Like the toll booth incident for instance.
      04-08-2011, 12:49 PM   #10
choicez
Major
Rep
Drives: you mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGP View Post
Guys... at the time it was so bad. He made like 100 threads and a handful were funny. He was a bit overwhelming at times. But he certainly had his moments. Like the toll booth incident for instance.
+1

Troll. Glad he's banned.
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2011, 12:49 PM   #11
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Yeah.. I definitely enjoyed the time he was here.. still looking for more gold. I am about to make one of these my sig.

Appreciate 0
      04-08-2011, 12:50 PM   #12
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by choicez View Post
+1

Troll. Glad he's banned.
Hating on the m pimp.

He was a hilarious troll. There are WAY too many serious fuckers on this forum. He was a breath of fresh air.

Appreciate 2
      04-08-2011, 12:53 PM   #13
Kroy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

y'know reading some of those quoted posts, i can see him as the type that'll eat the flesh of his enemies.

Quote:
Hating on the m pimp.

He was a hilarious troll. There are WAY too many serious fuckers on this forum. He was a breath of fresh air.
he could be a handful at times, but he was pretty honest about his intentions. he was a proud troll.
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2011, 12:59 PM   #14
Wakka
but no flokka
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2C

toll booth post was awesome. I remember that. haha
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2011, 12:59 PM   #15
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Proud troll FTW.

Quote:
Dont need any weapons but yeah saraa if some guy tries to grab you knee him in the nuts or grab his nuts and pull as hard as you can, if you cant shoot him first. you could always have a pocket knife in case but yeah if somebody wants to step to me they better kill me cause if they dont they will beparalysed or really fucked if i have to hunt the gun down

Quote:
My woc is my penis. im pretty sure i can knock someone out with it if i hit them in the temple.
Quote:
Bruce leroy can catch bullets in his teeth

Appreciate 0
      04-08-2011, 01:09 PM   #16
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
Rep
Drives: Bandwagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakka View Post
toll booth post was awesome. I remember that. haha
newfag days Been almost a year now you been hangin around the OT, no?
      04-08-2011, 01:21 PM   #17
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

OT is where I introduced myself.

Appreciate 0
      04-08-2011, 01:33 PM   #18
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
she looked hot in that old pic someone posted, shes like an ol ferrari 360 still nice nut it has some miles and is old. she still looks good but i would muchrather have a hot wet 17-20 yo that is horny as hell and wants to fuck

Quote:
i usually charge $1000 an hour for consulting but since u are korean i will bill you 500, akward pauses could mean sexually tension or your convo just hit the wall, ass someone already said get her drunk/stoned and just relax and look at her like you want to pund her pussy, you could always ask have u been with a japanesguy before or if shee talks about seeing other guys or past rel ask did he have a big penis? or you can throw in something like have u tried korean sausage in a can?
Quote:
meh you will never understand the level of thinking that goes into my posts, and op should take the girl to alpine lookout, haha
Even found a SamWoo quote directed at mpimping:

Quote:
Originally Posted by samwoo2go View Post
it hurts me deeply to know that mpimping is an Asian.
Quote:
hh

i am korean and samwoo is chinese or tw i think. i am in rockland and my neighbor wants a few dubs if your man can come through.

Last edited by Verbiage; 04-08-2011 at 01:45 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2011, 02:03 PM   #19
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Looks like it wasn't persian that initially fucked the tranny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassholic View Post
a broad in cancun came back to my room. Hot and heavy and said no sex. I wanted to choke her since i had to pay to get her in the resort. I then proceed to ask what else she plans. She then rolls over and takes it in the ass. Whatever man i wasn't marrying her, and i now have a story.
Epic jaykay quotes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
Nah, you dont want to bail. If shes wants to hang out, do it. Make her feel uncomfortable about her self. Deep down shots at her self esteem, personal self worth. Not obvious ones though. Ones that she'll slowly contemplate later when shes not even thinking about them and start thinking wtf is wrong with me? Am I really like that? OMG.

When I'm done this girl she wont even masturbate. She'll think shes so worthless and horrible she wont even want to fuck her self. I'd put my money on crawling back to her ex and being engaged by new years. Divorced by the time she graduates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
You should blow her off and forget about her. I'm not talking about games. Bitches play games. Games are annoying and a hassle. I'm talking about complete intellectual undermining and emotional ass rape. The kind of shit that leaves a questioning her own self worth, reasons for living. Searching for excuses to not get out of bed in the morning because her inner self is the equivalent of diarrhea mixed in a bowl with shaven back hair. Mind fucking is not a game.
And back to the man:

Quote:
nol cause i couldnt give it to her, if we did it and sh loved it sure but if her butthole was blown out from before we met then of course not
Quote:
Google sevrina fucking and decide foryourself

Appreciate 0
      04-08-2011, 02:07 PM   #20
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
You come home after a business trip and catch your fiance getting peanut butter licked off her pussy by your dog, do youh call the wedding off or buy just more peanut butter? or get almond butter so it doesnt happen again

Appreciate 1
      04-08-2011, 02:22 PM   #21
NBRider88
United_States
Rep

Quote:
You come home after a business trip and catch your fiance getting peanut butter licked off her pussy by your dog, do youh call the wedding off or buy just more peanut butter? or get almond butter so it doesnt happen again
Quote:
LOL LOL LOL
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2011, 02:28 PM   #22
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep
Drives: ///M323 DCT

lulz....... mah bad
Appreciate 0