BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

BPM

04-06-2012, 08:14 AM   #1
Prophizee
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 GTR, 2014 x1 3.5 Msport

AutoCouture

Hey guys just wanted to give AutoCouture a little review. I've been dealing with Marco and he has been absolutely phenomenal with helping me figure out what mods I could get for my e92 m3. He has been very diligent in keeping me in my budget and getting me the best prices on my mods. My list of mods were getting the performance wing front splitters modded exhaust avante garde gts gtd wheels and the appearance package which changes the grill and the side markers to gloss black. My budget was 2000 dollars and we figured out the best place to start was to do the wheels and the appearance package and maybe the modded exhaust. But first was def the wheels. So with everything set and done i order my wheels next wed and will prob do the modded exhaust when the wheels come in. All this done trough the phone with prompt phone calls and very pleasant atmosphere. Thanks Marco and everyone at AutoCouture; would recommend them to my closest friends in a heartbeat.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2012, 08:53 AM   #2
tjsabec
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008, e90, alpine white, 6mt

I believe you are talking about AutoCouture?
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2012, 09:18 AM   #3
Sales@AUTOcouture
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: VO 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prophizee View Post
Hey guys just wanted to give AutoConture a little review. I've been dealing with Marco and he has been absolutely phenomenal with helping me figure out what mods I could get for my e92 m3. He has been very diligent in keeping me in my budget and getting me the best prices on my mods. My list of mods were getting the performance wing front splitters modded exhaust avante garde gts gtd wheels and the appearance package which changes the grill and the side markers to gloss black. My budget was 2000 dollars and we figured out the best place to start was to do the wheels and the appearance package and maybe the modded exhaust. But first was def the wheels. So with everything set and done i order my wheels next wed and will prob do the modded exhaust when the wheels come in. All this done trough the phone with prompt phone calls and very pleasant atmosphere. Thanks Marco and everyone at AutoConture; would recommend them to my closest friends in a heartbeat.

Zee

Thanks for the great review bud much appreciated, as you know forum member feedback is highly respected and valued.

Thanks again and see you Wednesday !

PS its Auto COUTURE

Marco
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2012, 01:34 PM   #4
Prophizee
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 GTR, 2014 x1 3.5 Msport

I did off my iPhone it auto
Corrected everything sorry. I am an ass