BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts

EXXEL Distributions

06-21-2013, 06:04 PM   #1
flipm3
E46 + E90 + F80
Rep
Drives: E46 + E90 + F80

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
2002 BMW M3  [0.00]
GROUP BUY: Ultimate Pedals Deluxe Set

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey guys!

I am thinking about participating in this group buy over on M3Forum.net. It is for the popular Ultimate Pedals Deluxe Set (Dead Pedal, Clutch (if MT), Brake, and Throttle Pedal).

Just trying to spread the word in hopes that a few will commit here to help us reach a higher discount tier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewboi View Post
Hello all!

I believe I am in compliance with the necessary group buy requirements - mods if I am not, please let me know.

I am in no way affiliated with Ultimate Pedals. I was shopping for a set of new pedals and have read great reviews and decided I would jump on a set. I just wanted to pass on the opportunity to others who want to save some money as well. I will be ordering my pedals regardless of the outcome of the group buy.

Group Buy Details

Ultimate Pedals can offer the following discounts (assuming orders are manufactured at the same time):

Discount

•10+ pedal sets = 15% discount to each participant
•20+ pedal sets = 20% discount to each participant

Requirements

•Purchase MUST be for the DELUXE set (brake, gas, clutch (if manual), and dead pedal. No exceptions. Both manual and smg deluxe kits are fine
•SMG or Manual
•Ultimate Pedals has given us the "ok" to include all other vehicles, not just the e46M3, as long as it is the DELUXE, YIPEEE!!

Other Information

•Discount only applies to the pedals only - no discount on additional engraving/pocketing/customization/shipping. Custom pedal shapes, engravings, etc. are EXTRA CHARGE.
•Shipping with the USA will range from $12-$19 depending on location
•Shipping to Canada is $35 via US Mail Prioity
•Manufacturing lead-time is 10-14 working days before shipment
•Pedal extensions are offered FREE of charge with this group buy (3/4'' upper left, 3/4'' lower left, or 3/4'' left side)
•You do not need to tell me your finishing/pedal options here, this will be communicated to Ultimate Pedals in your order

Logistics

•Group Buy will run until June 26th, 2013 (this gives you 2 weeks to select your order and pay)
•Let me know if you are interested and I will update this thread with your name on the list - on the 26th, I will give this list to Ultimate Pedals as well
•Group buy orders should order directly through Ultimate Pedals through website, by phone, or email (sales@ultimatepedals.com, [561]-798-6588)
•Specify in your order you are part of the M3FORUM group buy and any custom engraving/pocketing you are making:
1.) during the checkout process on our website when you are asked to indicate year, make, and model
2.) by phone
3.) by email
•You are required to pay the full amount at the time of purchase - the discount of 15% will be returned when orders are shipped and the 10+ requirement is met

Please visit www.ultimatepedals.com for more information. You can choose the different types of finishing (Shiny Smooth or Frosted), anti-slip options, grippers, etc.

My pedal of choice:
For those interested, I will be going with the Deluxe Manual kit, with an upper left 3/4'' extension. As many may have read alreayd on m3f, this set up allows easier modified heel toe using the roll-over method with your foot. I have opted for anti-slip on my clutch and brake ONLY, and smooth on my dead pedal and accelerator, allowing me to easily roll off the accelerator. This set up is not listed on the website, but will go for $149. With a 15% discount, you are looking at about $127 + shipping, which is extremely competitive in price for a full pedal set.

**as we all know, a group buy and the number of orders is not always easy to manager for the Company offering the product - Ultimate Pedals will strive to deliver on time, but if you need these pedals "right now", this group buy may not be for you **

**Please remember to subscribe to this thread for updates. Also if you choose later to back out, I would greatly appreciate it if you PM'd me to let me know that way I can keep an accurate tally**

Here are a couple sample photos - I hope 808elise and PKumar3 don't mind that I borrowed their photos from their previous threads

Manual w/ 3/4'' full left extension

SMG with 2'' brake (can have option to have 4'' wide as well)

Manual with upper left 3/4'' extension (emblems are extra)

FAQ

Question: What is included in the manual deluxe?
Answer: Manual deluxe will include dead pedal, the gas pedal, brake, and clutch

Question: What is included in the SMG deluxe?
Answer: SMG deluxe will include the dead pedal, the gas pedal, and the brake pedal. For the brake pedal, you can have the option of 2'' wide (same as MT brake and clutch pedals), or opt for 4'' wide (same as SMG brake pedal)

Question: How much is it to engrave a custom logo on a pedal?
Answer: Engraving and pocketing will vary in price depending on the finish of the pedal.

Engraving prices start at
1.) smooth finish $15 per pedal
2.) frosted anti-slip finish $25 per pedal
3.) shiny anti-slip finish $30 per pedal
4.) Emblem "blank spot" pocketing for M stickers is $10 per pedal (///M sticker not provided)

Question: What if I have a different car? Can I till order pedals through this group buy?
Answer: Any car is ok! As long as you are purchasing DELUXE

Question: Which option offers the maximum amount of grip?
Answer: Our most popular finish with the best grip is our frosted anti-slip with domed grip inserts. Most customers prefer both, grip inserts and anti-slip finish. One or the other will provide good grip, but customers report that both are better. Please note that our domed grips are more popular than our flat grip inserts. We have both in stock, but some customers that order our flat grip inserts report a "notchy feeling" if they wear a shoe with a heavy tread. The flat grip insert should last longer since it has slightly more material compared to the domed grip insert.

Question: What are the rubber grips made from?
Answer: The grip inserts look and feel like rubber but are actually made from Polyurethane which is very tough and lasts much longer than rubber

Group Buy Participant List
1.) andrewboi / m3forums / 6MT deluxe - PAID
2.) Trey. / m3forums / SMG deluxe
3.) xcharlesy / m3forums / ? deluxe
4.) flipm3 / m3forums / 6MT deluxe (for e46)
5.) flipm3 / m3forums / DCT deluxe (for e90)
6.) TitsliverM3 / m3forums / 6MT deluxe
7.) M3ANMACHINE / m3forums / 6MT deluxe (for e90)
8.) deeznutz972 / m3forums / 6MT deluxe - PAID
9.) hl0m4n / m3forum / dct deluxe (e92 m3)
10.) K-MAN / m3forum / MT deluxe (e36)
15% off!

11.) E46m3LSB / m3forum / 6MT deluxe
12.) Kelhua / m3forum / 6MT deluxe
13.) gojcaj / m3forum / 6MT deluxe
14.) Audipwr1 /M3forum/ 6mt deluxe - PAID
15.)
16.)
17.)
18.)
19.)
20.) 20% off!

Appreciate 0
      06-21-2013, 07:39 PM   #2
M3ANMACHINE
Admiral
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 + 2014 F15 X5

Woohoo! I'll be getting a set!

I hope admins allow this thread to stay so we can meet the 20% OFF mark!
2011 SG E90 M3 | 2008 AW E90 M3 | 2004 E46 M3
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2013, 03:45 PM   #3
andrewboi
Registered
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2002 Phoenix Yellow M3

Thanks for posting this flipm3! My dinky post count here didn't allow me to a couple days ago
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2013, 12:11 PM   #4
M3ANMACHINE
Admiral
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 + 2014 F15 X5

Bump this up!
2011 SG E90 M3 | 2008 AW E90 M3 | 2004 E46 M3
Appreciate 0