BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery

European Auto Source (EAS)

02-03-2009, 10:12 PM   #45
Epacy2
Major
Rep
Drives: F85 X5M

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
2008 M3  [0.00]
Fantastic grouping! Like them all!
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2009, 10:13 PM   #46
Diamond Skyline
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: JDM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godora View Post
not to sound fkced up or anything but i have never heard a BMW driver be a nissan enthusiast and the reason is if you could afford m3 and your a nissan enthusiast why didn't you just get an nissan ?????? (just a question nothing disrespectful)
my first real car was a '04 G35 Coupe 6MT and I fell in love with it.. the rear wheel drive, that torque-monster V6 (japanese muscle), and that awesome 6-speed gear box.. i drove that car like a bat out of hell for 44,000 miles and the car never skipped a beat.. and even prior to my "skyline" i had always been in love with the supra TT and R34 skyline.. so getting a GT version of the skyline for U.S. shores was the highlight of my teenage years

during college i moved over to the FX35 (which i still have) and was glad to have kept the nissan heritage alive.. it always reminded me of my G as it had the same motor.. it was my G35 at heart and it had the looks to match

but like most of you, i am a true automobile enthusiast.. so i do not discriminate against any brand (i am thinking of getting the ZR1 as crazy as that may sound).. as long as they have a quality product that stirs the soul.. i am willing to give it a try.. so of course an upgrade from my G35 coupe was necessary.. it came in the form of my current E92 coupe

but my love for RWD sports cars started with the G35 coupe so i will always have a special place in my heart for nissan
'04 G35 Coupe (Sold)
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2009, 11:58 PM   #47
lincoln
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Melbourne Red Coupe - DCT

You guys took some time doing this... nice effort and results man!
      02-04-2009, 12:09 AM   #48
RCKe90
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 (soon)

Don't hate me guys, but that Z puts them all to shame. It looks amazing.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2009, 04:03 AM   #49
Irb Digital
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M E90 MANual Jerez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond Skyline View Post
my first real car was a '04 G35 Coupe 6MT and I fell in love with it.. the rear wheel drive, that torque-monster V6 (japanese muscle), and that awesome 6-speed gear box.. i drove that car like a bat out of hell for 44,000 miles and the car never skipped a beat.. and even prior to my "skyline" i had always been in love with the supra TT and R34 skyline.. so getting a GT version of the skyline for U.S. shores was the highlight of my teenage years

during college i moved over to the FX35 (which i still have) and was glad to have kept the nissan heritage alive.. it always reminded me of my G as it had the same motor.. it was my G35 at heart and it had the looks to match

but like most of you, i am a true automobile enthusiast.. so i do not discriminate against any brand (i am thinking of getting the ZR1 as crazy as that may sound).. as long as they have a quality product that stirs the soul.. i am willing to give it a try.. so of course an upgrade from my G35 coupe was necessary.. it came in the form of my current E92 coupe

but my love for RWD sports cars started with the G35 coupe so i will always have a special place in my heart for nissan
+1

I'm coming from a 350Z myself, and I had some buyers remorse when I let her go for the ///M. It's a great car, and after I saw the 370Z in person, I walked away extremely impressed. I needed a 4 door, so the Z wasn't really an option, but I might own another one day. I'd really like a 70's model 240Z, as those are very dear to me. My Dad was a Z guy too, all the way up until they discontinued the turbo model. I'm like you, I'm not a brand whore, I just want the best product in a segment. The M3 is that for me right now, but that doesn't mean, I'll never own another car, or never go back down to a lowly old Z car! Rofls. If they build the car that I want for the money that I want to spend, I don't care who's name is on it.
      02-06-2009, 05:18 PM   #50
joonsuh012
Rep
Drives: 2008 M Roadster

wow....dope ass rs4 ...

really sick azz group of cars
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2009, 08:34 PM   #51
F1 Fanatikko
REGISTERED
United_States
Rep