BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery

BPM

01-28-2013, 05:13 PM   #67
info@trinityautosport
United_States
Rep
Drives: F13 M6

all the previous posts said it all. OP hope it goes smoothly now until its finished.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2013, 07:22 PM   #68
DeleteAccountPlease
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gom3rPile View Post
Jesus OP, sorry you have to go through this. With how obvious it is how off it is i have faith the insurance company will help you get it right, or that there will be some sort of compensation from the previous body shop. This is way too far off for anyone to ignore and say they did their best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerwyll@trinityautosport View Post
all the previous posts said it all. OP hope it goes smoothly now until its finished.
question for you both. The bodyshop said that they will repaint it for free, but they wont give me the money back to paint it somewhere else. Should i let them or should I go to another body shop and get it done then get lawyers involved or what?
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2013, 08:05 PM   #69
CD2534
Private
Rep
Drives: N/A

They were recommended by BMW correct? I would show bmw the work and see if theres any way they could help you to obtain proper compensation through the body shop.

Personally i wouldn't give them the second chance. It says a lot about the body shop knowing that they were ok with presenting you with that kind of work.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2013, 08:16 PM   #70
DeleteAccountPlease
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gom3rPile View Post
They were recommended by BMW correct? I would show bmw the work and see if theres any way they could help you to obtain proper compensation through the body shop.

Personally i wouldn't give them the second chance. It says a lot about the body shop knowing that they were ok with presenting you with that kind of work.
I did tell bmw and they said they will try to talk to the manager.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2013, 09:41 PM   #71
Sunggin
Sunggin
Rep
Drives: 08 BMW E90

EH. That is a big difference.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2013, 07:11 AM   #72
MSteve5036
Captain
Rep
Drives: 08/99 M3s

Damn this sucks. I had to deal with other people/companies messing with my car when I got it...man it was an awful experience. Took over a year to get it all settled but I did learn that there are still companies out there that actually value their reputation and customer service.

If you try hard enough you will get your money back from the shop that messed up your car. (threaten small claims lawsuit for the full amount and have everything documented) Try your best to find a shop that actually cares and insurance will pay for it.

Also, what others said...get the reflectors filled in! and wait on the clear bra
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2013, 04:27 PM   #73
Messi1
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2009 M3 e90 Sedan

Wow, that was really bad. Most the time when there is a matching issue, it is only noticeable in certain lighting conditions. That was completely obvious. Those guys should have been ashamed presenting that to a customer.
Appreciate 0