BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts

European Auto Source (EAS)

02-12-2013, 11:29 AM   #1
LateBraking
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Relatively Quick.

FS: What I Have Left

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hi guys,

As many of you guys know, I'm parting out the car and selling it. Most of the stuff is already spoken for/sold/pending sale to people I know personally that descended down upon my car's mods like a pack of hungry vultures, but I'd like to list what I have left over at what I think are some pretty low prices. Note: I'm not holding stuff for people. First to meet me and hand over payment is the legitimate buyer. (Exception: Local pick-up people get priority over shipping people. I have to give them at least a small chance to actually meet me and all.

For Sale:
Delrin Shift Knob - $40
Autosolutions Short Shift Lever + Delrin Carrier Bushings - $170
Macht Schnell Floor Mounts AND seatbelt receptacle brackets for both drivers side AND passengers side - $350

Pending:

Sold:
Drivers Side Schroth Quick Fit Harness HANS Version
Gloss Black Mirror Caps
Gruppe M Intake
Dinan Chargepipe
Illuminated ZCP Knob
OEM Shift Boot
OEM BMW Performance CF Front Splitters
Dinan Toe Links
BMW Performance Steering Wheel

The Macht Schnell floor mounts are very, very new. I had them for like 1000 miles. They retail for $225 for one side of a car, my price is for both drivers and passenger sides. The seatbelt receptacle brackets also retail for $99 each.

The delrin shift knob I bought from BimmerWorld. It was 89 bucks plus shipping. I used it for about 3,000 miles. Dildo jokes aside, I really like this knob.

Finally, the Autosolutions short shift lever + Rogue Engineering delrin carrier bushings. The short shift lever was $300, and the bushings were $25 a pair plus shipping (needed two pairs so $50). Unlike other SSK's, this kit uses the stock carrier and is just a lever, but it uses a steel cartridge with a solid metal ball bearing. Combined with the delrin bushings, this made for very, very accurate and mechanical shifts. I liked it much better than my Rogue Engineering SSK. Don't think many people have it (like a lot of stuff I had on my car ), but I highly recommend it.

That's about it, if I missed anything I'll post it too. I'll take photos of everything as the shop actually gets all the stuff off. Thanks for looking fellas.

Last edited by LateBraking; 03-23-2013 at 02:20 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2013, 11:37 AM   #2
isugoo
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991.2 GTS

I'm very interested in:
• Gruppe M Intake (can you mark which screws you're missing from PDF? so I can ask my shop to see if they can get the exact ones?)
• Dinan Chargepipe (is this mine that I sold to you before?? =)
• Illuminated ZCP Knob + OEM Shift Boot combo

What would be the best way to make a combo deal?
May we can talk to figure it out the detail?

PAST: F80 M3 ZCP | 911.1 C2S | F10 M5 ZCP | E70 X5M | E90 M3 | E46 M3 | E36 M3

Last edited by isugoo; 02-12-2013 at 11:43 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2013, 11:43 AM   #3
kchu221
JDM whore
South Korea
Rep
Drives: 2009 997.1 Turbo

did you get my PM about your x pipe??
      02-12-2013, 11:49 AM   #4
LateBraking
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchu221 View Post
did you get my PM about your x pipe??
Sorry I have like 59 PM's to catch up on right now. But if it's not listed, it's already sold, or I forgot about it.

Friend of mine bought my Akrapovic GT4 setup already. I'd say 90% of my stuff sold to people who called or texted me directly. Sorry.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2013, 11:52 AM   #5
blackmist222777
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 1M

can i see pics of the endlinks?

2023 G80 M3
2020 F87 M2C
2011 E82 BMW 1M Series Coupe
Check me out at Point.Shift.Drive (YouTube)
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2013, 11:54 AM   #6
kchu221
JDM whore
South Korea
Rep
Drives: 2009 997.1 Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateBraking View Post
Sorry I have like 59 PM's to catch up on right now. But if it's not listed, it's already sold, or I forgot about it.

Friend of mine bought my Akrapovic GT4 setup already. I'd say 90% of my stuff sold to people who called or texted me directly. Sorry.
how heartbreaking... haha i wanted that x pipe soo badly! but thanks for letting me know bro, goodluck with the rest of the stuff!
      02-12-2013, 11:56 AM   #7
LateBraking
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by isugoo View Post
I'm very interested in:
• Gruppe M Intake (can you mark which screws you're missing from PDF? so I can ask my shop to see if they can get the exact ones?)
• Dinan Chargepipe (is this mine that I sold to you before?? =)
• Illuminated ZCP Knob + OEM Shift Boot combo

What would be the best way to make a combo deal?
May we can talk to figure it out the detail?
Yeah, it is your Dinan chargepipe. Thanks for selling it to me back then, I greatly enjoyed it. I'll offer a combo deal, but I can't offer hundreds and hundreds off, I think some of this stuff is on fire sale already.

I don't know how to write on PDF files, but here is the link to the instructions. I would just assume you need to get those nuts and bolts, I can't find the ziplock bag that I placed it all in. I'm sorry about the inconvenience, but at least the PDF tells you exactly what screws are missing.

http://www.gruppem.co.jp/matching/0_...fri-0322en.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmist222777 View Post
can i see pics of the endlinks?
Quote:
That's about it, if I missed anything I'll post it too. I'll take photos of everything as the shop actually gets all the stuff off. Thanks for looking fellas.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2013, 01:02 PM   #8
isugoo
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991.2 GTS

Quote:
Yeah, it is your Dinan chargepipe. Thanks for selling it to me back then, I greatly enjoyed it. I'll offer a combo deal, but I can't offer hundreds and hundreds off, I think some of this stuff is on fire sale already.

I don't know how to write on PDF files, but here is the link to the instructions. I would just assume you need to get those nuts and bolts, I can't find the ziplock bag that I placed it all in. I'm sorry about the inconvenience, but at least the PDF tells you exactly what screws are missing.

http://www.gruppem.co.jp/matching/0_...fri-0322en.jpg
Thanks,
I'll take "my" Dinan pipe and illuminated ZHP + OEM boot combo.
Let me know what's the best way to take off your hands.

PAST: F80 M3 ZCP | 911.1 C2S | F10 M5 ZCP | E70 X5M | E90 M3 | E46 M3 | E36 M3
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2013, 01:06 PM   #9
LateBraking
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by isugoo View Post
Thanks,
I'll take "my" Dinan pipe and illuminated ZHP + OEM boot combo.
Let me know what's the best way to take off your hands.
If you'd have time to pick it up today in Diamond Bar anytime after 6:30, then they're all yours. PM me and we'll flesh out the final price and meeting location, I put it as pending for you.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2013, 01:33 PM   #10
ki__
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 19 M2C 6MT

Garage List
Interested in:
Gloss Black Mirror Caps

Looking forward to see pictures of the above!
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2013, 10:41 PM   #11
e92livin
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Pics of steering wheel please
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2013, 01:17 AM   #12
tightie
JOSH SHOKRI.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991 GT3RS, 964, Raptor

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [7.90]
Awesome seller and a nice guy. You won't have a problem.
      02-13-2013, 08:08 PM   #13
emaile
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

PM sent
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2013, 11:43 PM   #14
LateBraking
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Please see thread for updates. If you PM'd me and I haven't replied, I'm sorry, I've received a lot of PM's lately. But please see list if what you PM'd me about is sold. Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2013, 12:00 AM   #15
mkPOTO
Mr. Nice Says Hello
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 | X5 xdrive 35i MSport

Garage List
sending pm about the steering wheel
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2013, 12:07 AM   #16
Lns888
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateBraking
Hi guys,

As many of you guys know, I'm parting out the car and selling it. Most of the stuff is already spoken for/sold/pending sale to people I know personally that descended down upon my car's mods like a pack of hungry vultures, but I'd like to list what I have left over at what I think are some pretty low prices. Note: I'm not holding stuff for people. First to meet me and hand over payment is the legitimate buyer. (Exception: Local pick-up people get priority over shipping people. I have to give them at least a small chance to actually meet me and all.

For Sale:
Performance Steering Wheel (Yellow Stripe White Stitching) - $350
Delrin Shift Knob - $40
Dinan Toe Links - $250
Macht Schnell Floor Mounts Pair - $250

Pending:
OEM BMW Performance CF Front Splitters - $230

Sold:
Gloss Black Mirror Caps
Gruppe M Intake
Dinan Chargepipe
Illuminated ZCP Knob
OEM Shift Boot

The performance wheel I've had for about 7,000 miles. The alcantara is a bit dirty but otherwise no real wear on it. FOR 6MT. Retails for $800.

The Macht Schnell floor mounts are very, very new. I had them for like 1000 miles. They retail for $225 a side of a car, my price is for both drivers and passenger sides.

The Dinan Toe Links I am the second owner. I bought them from someone else. However, I never installed them on my car. They just sat there on my garage floor, and now I'm selling my car. Bought it for $300, selling it for $250.

The delrin shift knob I bought from BimmerWorld. It was 89 bucks plus shipping. I used it for about 3,000 miles. Dildo jokes aside, I really like this knob.

The OEM splitters have a few small scrapes on the bottom, nothing crazy and nothing visible unless you get under the car. It also has a clearbra on it, albeit it's a pretty crappy clearbra job. Might want to take it off, or leave it on, up to you. Retails for $400.

Finally, the Autosolutions short shift lever + Rogue Engineering delrin carrier bushings. The short shift lever was $300, and the bushings were $25 a pair plus shipping (needed two pairs so $50). Unlike other SSK's, this kit uses the stock carrier and is just a lever, but it uses a steel cartridge with a solid metal ball bearing. Combined with the delrin bushings, this made for very, very accurate and mechanical shifts. I liked it much better than my Rogue Engineering SSK. Don't think many people have it (like a lot of stuff I had on my car ), but I highly recommend it.

Can you send me some pics interested in your cf splitters pls call me 4087078848
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2013, 01:33 AM   #17
LateBraking
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Bump.
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2013, 01:41 AM   #18
Lns888
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Hi guys,

For Sale:
Delrin Shift Knob - $40
Dinan Toe Links - $250

Pending:

Sold:
Gloss Black Mirror Caps
Gruppe M Intake
Dinan Chargepipe
Illuminated ZCP Knob
OEM Shift Boot

The performance wheel I've had for about 7,000 miles. The alcantara is a bit dirty but otherwise no real wear on it. FOR 6MT. Retails for $800.

The Macht Schnell floor mounts are very, very new. I had them for like 1000 miles. They retail for $225 a side of a car, my price is for both drivers and passenger sides.

The Dinan Toe Links I am the second owner. I bought them from someone else. However, I never installed them on my car. They just sat there on my garage floor, and now I'm selling my car. Bought it for $300, selling it for $250.

The OEM splitters have a few small scrapes on the bottom, nothing crazy and nothing visible unless you get under the car. It also has a clearbra on it, albeit it's a pretty crappy clearbra job. Might want to take it off, or leave it on, up to you. Retails for $400.

Interested in your splitters call me 4087078848
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2013, 02:03 PM   #19
mkPOTO
Mr. Nice Says Hello
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 | X5 xdrive 35i MSport

Garage List
sent pm about steering wheel
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2013, 09:33 PM   #20
Lns888
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Hi guys,

For Sale:
Delrin Shift Knob - $40
Dinan Toe Links - $250

Pending:

Sold:
Gloss Black Mirror Caps
Gruppe M Intake
Dinan Chargepipe
Illuminated ZCP Knob
OEM Shift Boot

Carbon splitters I want to buy it4087078848
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2013, 02:58 PM   #21
Lns888
Private First Class
Rep

hi

hi im interested in buying the splitters please response
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2013, 09:21 PM   #22
LateBraking
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lns888 View Post
hi im interested in buying the splitters please response
Sorry, splitters sold to someone local. Been a bit busy and unable to update or respond to the PM's I'm getting, and I apologize.
Appreciate 0