BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

02-24-2012, 06:49 PM   #1
runnerguy1979
One Life ... Live It
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2012 M3 E92 6MT ZCP Space Grey

Pentagon BMW Sales (Germany) - Great Experience

Gents,

I've been a member of this forum only a short time, since December 2011, around the time that I finally decided to bite the bullet and order my new 2012 E92 M3.

I have to say, M3post has been an absolute WEALTH of knowledge which came in handy throughout the entire ordering/research and delivery process. I truly thank you all for sharing your knowledge and experiences and turning me into a very very very educated consumer/fellow M3 owner.

Today was the day I took delivery of my new baby. I'm working in Europe so I took delivery from a great sales outfit Pentagon BMW Sales near Kauserslauten, Germany. Through a mutual friend that also ordered an M3, I met my SA, Mathias Hemmer. He was extremely professional and helpful throughout the entire experience and took very good care of me. I highly recommend Mathias if you're in the market for a BMW and qualify for purchase through Pentagon BMW. Euler BMW in Germany was also very professional with getting the car prepped for delivery.

I could hardly contain myself as I drove my new baby the 300 km trip home. I've never felt such a feeling as this car gives its driver. My last car was an S2000 and I had high expectations for the car. It certainly didn't dissapoint. It's a truly satisfying and addictive feeling to start up and drive this machine. Slow speeds, fast speeds, back roads, motorway...it's all brilliant. And, the 6spd manual is a thing of beauty. I feel no knotchiness/rough shifts. In fact, I find the shifts crisp and grin-inducing. And, the tech-package in the M3 is incredible. Automatic rain sensors, iPhone integration, a great satnav and features like comfort access, etc....it has everything. And, the great suspension set-up, firm but not jarring.......oh, and did I mention the seats.....what a machine.....I truly am in love and we've only just met ;-)

thanks again everyone and look forward to being a contributing member to M3post.

I've attached a few pics from today's experience. I hope these pics help you all relive your own "first day"
1) delivery :-)
2) winter set-up (blizzaks w/ breytons....thanks Ben @ TireRack for your recommendations on a pair of shoes and great service)
3) my first (of many) fuel fill-ups :-)
4) interior (complete w/ cheesy airbag warning I should have removed).

cheers,
Brian
Attached Images

Appreciate 0