BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

Mporium BMW

03-13-2007, 01:20 PM   #1
monsta
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Prestige BMW/NJ spots open first allocation

My SA called me this morning & informed me that he still has spots open for first allocation he has about 6 people on the list with one of them being iffy buddy of mine is probably going to call him today so if anyone else is interested call quickly...ask to speak with Rich tell him Bill w/ the #2 spot sent you 201-327-2525
& they won't be selling over MSRP

DISCLAIMER: I do not work for Prestige BMW nor am I on their payroll, just going to buy my car from them & I've only heard good things about their dealer & have purchased cars in the past from them...

Prestige BMW in Ramsey NJ Bergen County

'08 E92 M3 6MT | IB | FR | RAC RG63's | VRS Ti Exhaust | Fabspeed HFC & Xpipe
'09 X5 35d SG/SB
'11 X3 28i AW/CN/FW (wife's car
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2007, 10:44 AM   #2
Maxload
Registered
Rep
Drives: 08 BMW M3

my spot is deposited at Paul Miller in wayne on 23...if i knew this earlier i would have gone to prestige
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2007, 03:54 PM   #3
monsta
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

what spot do you have at wayne...call prestige & see how long there list is & go for the shorter...I wonder how Park Ave's list is...I didn't go to them b/c the salesmen wasn't taking me serious when I spoke to him about it...so I took my $ to prestige

'08 E92 M3 6MT | IB | FR | RAC RG63's | VRS Ti Exhaust | Fabspeed HFC & Xpipe
'09 X5 35d SG/SB
'11 X3 28i AW/CN/FW (wife's car
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2007, 12:00 AM   #4
Maxload
Registered
Rep
Drives: 08 BMW M3

only reason i went to paul miller is cause ive worked with the sales guy there before and he took me seriously when i asked about the M3...im gonna call prestige and find out tho...so we'll see what happens, right now im #9 on paul millers list but ill prob get moved up cause they arent expecting most ppl to buy due to the fact that they dont know how much MSRP will be yet....he said basically its alot of young kids "dreamin big" haha
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2007, 05:02 PM   #5
dvallone16
Rep
Drives: 2006 Audi S4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxload View Post
only reason i went to paul miller is cause ive worked with the sales guy there before and he took me seriously when i asked about the M3...im gonna call prestige and find out tho...so we'll see what happens, right now im #9 on paul millers list but ill prob get moved up cause they arent expecting most ppl to buy due to the fact that they dont know how much MSRP will be yet....he said basically its alot of young kids "dreamin big" haha
You can have my spot if you want.

Last edited by dvallone16; 09-25-2007 at 05:43 PM..
Appreciate 0