BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

EXXEL Distributions

05-30-2013, 08:40 AM   #1
Maestro
Major
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan, 2021 X3

It is not about the nail

I know most of you can relate to this video

Appreciate 0
      05-30-2013, 10:34 AM   #2
UKBasketball
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 09 E92 328xi

Yup this vid pretty much summarizes the nuttiness of women.

More notes about women I've noticed lately:
1. No matter what you do for them or the relationship, it's never enough. They always need more or want that next step.
2. The grass is always greener to them, especially what they see their friends doing on fb. (i.e. marrige, kids etc)
3. They can be happy and lovey when they go to sleep, but somehow wake up fussier than shit, or vice versa, bitch from hell in the night, then wake up all lovey-dovey.
4. They'll bitch, fight, and fuss with you until you've had enough and are ready to give up and move on to another babe... Then when they realize you're ready to move on, they pull a 180 and decide to be all apologetic and to put the puss on ya to try and keep ya.

gotta love em tho i guess.
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2013, 10:39 AM   #3
kits135i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Coming Soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKBasketball View Post

1. No matter what you do for them or the relationship, it's never enough. They always need more or want that next step.
2. The grass is always greener to them, especially what they see their friends doing on fb. (i.e. marrige, kids etc)
3. They can be happy and lovey when they go to sleep, but somehow wake up fussier than shit, or vice versa, bitch from hell in the night, then wake up all lovey-dovey.
4. They'll bitch, fight, and fuss with you until you've had enough and are ready to give up and move on to another babe... Then when they realize you're ready to move on, they pull a 180 and decide to be all apologetic and to put the puss on ya to try and keep ya.

So true, so true...
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2013, 10:48 AM   #4
sanf
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F10 535XI

Monica Barbaro, she's cute
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2013, 12:15 PM   #5
Rotorocious
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Appreciate 0
      06-08-2013, 05:58 AM   #6
1LRM3
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: LRP M3 E92, MR M3 E93

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [8.00]
just heard about this vid the other day... hahahaha! gotta find the diamonds in the rough dont we
F.T.B.R. Garage, CT
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2013, 03:41 PM   #7
mylydiamy
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i e93 convertible

Quote:

+1,000,0000
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2013, 05:39 PM   #8
Uber V8
Volcano Knuckles
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE

Quote:

I may have discovered why most women are crazy.

Birth Control pills. This is the only logical explanation as to why most women don't make sense. If you actually read the side effects of BC pills you'll see why they do the things they do.

It can even become a chemical dependency and keeps their hormones off center until they die or become extinct.

But really, think about it. All the mood swings, crying for no reason, never being happy no matter what the fuck you do, sometimes extreme horniness, then they don't want to be touched. They're like fucking experiments walking around and it's up to us to make them work correctly.

Anyways, that's my theory.
Appreciate 0