BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Track / Autocross / Dragstrip / Driving Techniques

Mporium BMW

03-23-2014, 07:07 AM   #1
surlynkid
Major
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 M3

Garage List
HLT Help

I just used this app for the first time yesterday coupled with a separate 10Hz GPS. The sessions filled my 16GB iPhone such that I have no room to overlay. How do you move HLT raw data and video off the iPhone to make room to do overlay. I have completely filled my 16GB of memory with yesterday's session, and now there is no room to overlay without deleting or moving stuff. I want to temporarily move some of it off, overlay what remains, get it cleared off and then bring the other files back to overlay them. HLT is taking up about 8GB on my phone right now. Must have COTA data as my PB is in there. Got under 2:40.
Stoptech 380mm/355mm | PFC08 / Pagid RS-29 | Akrapovic EVO - CF tips | Benvo Tune | MS UDP | AA air filter | MCS 2-way with 700/1000lb springs | Solid bushings and adjustable links | RD front swaybar | Apex EC-7 18x10 square 275/35-18 NT01 | Turner Race Studs | GT4 Brake Cooling | GT4 Power Steering Cooling | Alekshop Oil Cooler | Performance Steering Wheel | | CF Spoiler | Varis System 1 Full CF Diffuser | Extended Paddle Shifters | Schroth Quick Fit Pro | Turner Steering Rack Stops | Vorshlag Camber Plates
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2014, 09:09 AM   #2
Triple M
Doc Rebel!
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fire Orange M3, X5M, Blk 135

I had the same dilemma. My video came out Landscape as I oriented the camera, but my over is portrait oriented hanging downward on the left upper hand corner. Great seeing you out there. Hope you figure it out. I feel your pain. I hope you figure it out soon, I feel asleep last night trying to search for solution online. For now, try tapping on "lap list", tap "edit" and delete. Let me know if that works.
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2014, 09:13 AM   #3
Triple M
Doc Rebel!
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fire Orange M3, X5M, Blk 135

My HLT for some reason didn't start during last session where I was actually able to start passing consistently with my 200lbs instructor out, and running with quarter tank gas. I'll use clock timer on gopro to gestimate.
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2014, 11:41 AM   #4
king-rb
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

You can move raw video files over from the video settings. Also, change settings to record in 720 instead of default which is 1080.
I usually only use the video feature for one session since it zaps the phone battery as well
Appreciate 0