BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Canada

10-06-2011, 06:07 PM   #45
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypod View Post
I will spell it out for you.

A lot of dealerships DO NOT hand wash your car - they have a rail system.
Even ones that do hand wash your car do not change the water in the buckets all that often. (READ: the source of swirl marks on your car).
They clean quite a number of cars in a day and are not going to pay attention to detail.

Like I said - its a personal choice. Next time I will dumb it down for you.
You may have a point, I need to check into this at the dealership where my cars are serviced.

BTW. No need to spell or dumb it, sometimes one needs further clarification when the language one writes in is not his mother tongue.

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2011, 10:53 PM   #46
Gkap
BMF Movement
Canada
Rep
Drives: Women Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnn View Post
Noah, sorry to hear you had such a horrible experience with Keith. He's actually been our SA for all 4 of our BMW's for last 7 years, and we've come to rely on him for most thing. I guess we just have an established relationship with him. Having said that, I always sign a waiver for no test drive/car wash. Luckily, I made a couple friends at that dealer and they always take extra care when dealing with my car(i.e. driving in and out). I heard good things about BMW Toronto, but I imagine that' somewhat far for you. Your other closer options would be Autohaus or Maranello.
this is why I take you with me Ben
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2011, 12:09 AM   #47
bunnn
Colonel
Rep
Drives: like a grandma

You do realize I won't be with BMW forever. Or maybe even by next year
      10-11-2011, 11:50 AM   #48
c416
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: e92 328i

just to add, TnC's Keith.

On the surface, he's fine..basic service management wise. But once he starts getting involved in any matters and attempts to figure things out, he makes the situation much worse. I even had the phone boy attempt to figure out whats wrong with my car when trying to schedule a drop off.

I drive a 328, had a battery issue before the recall was issued. Told Keith my situation and he said it was ME that was causing the issue.

Anyways, long story short. It seems as though when these folks tries to step in and think they know it all, do the situation goes south.

If there's any TnC employee lurkers here. Please tell him to STFU, put his head down and do his and only his job. Listen to the clients and take it back to the knowledgeable technicians. Your help is not needed and you're taking money out of your boss's pocket.

thanks
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2011, 10:40 AM   #49
WRXXX
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 SG M3 (SOLD), '17 M2

Yeah, T&C is pretty bad. During this summer my A/C broke down. Called T&C for an appointment since they were the closest to my work place so I figure I'll give them a try. I normally bring my car to Parkview. Anyways, the service rep at T&C told me that the earliest appointment is 3 weeks away since it is not considered an "emergency". No A/C in the summer apparently is not a big deal to them. The worst part? She asked me if I bought the car at their dealership. I said no. With that in mind, she told me that they are not accepting any new customers that did not buy a car from them. WTF?? Called Parkview afterwards. Got an appointment fr the next day. I swear it will be the last time I ever call or step inside T&C again
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2011, 01:37 PM   #50
bunnn
Colonel
Rep
Drives: like a grandma

So unfortunate to hear that about Keith since he's been so good to our cars. But for the rest of T&C, I'm not the LEAST bit surprised.
      10-13-2011, 02:29 PM   #51
I<3boost
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 M3

T c is the worst dealership in the world. Parkview and Autohaus are Wayyyyyyy better
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2011, 08:35 AM   #52
dkdurham
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2012 335i Sport Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead999s View Post
David on the skidpad = Scary
hahah easy there =P
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2011, 08:13 PM   #53
dkdurham
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2012 335i Sport Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by col.faith View Post
Thanks for the heads-up...

I'd go to Endras too if they weren't that far... Heard soo many things about them.
We're really not THAT far. I live in Richmond Hill (Leslie and Hwy 7) and I make the commute everyday. With moderate traffic, you can get over to Ajax in 25 minutes. Traffic is light going eastbound until you hit Ajax.

-DK
Appreciate 0