BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

08-12-2011, 01:26 AM   #45
persian54
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M760/G83M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by theriz View Post
So, so true.
Dude... I don't think you can get into too much detail regarding marriage.
Nor can I lol.
We're both too young

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus View Post
This shit is like OT at Bimmerforums!!!
That's what I thought too lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by southlight View Post
OP is legit.

Best regards,
south
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanium Silver View Post
Sucks you put yourself on blast so hard. Took about two minutes to find out who you and this "mystery girl" are...

Makes for a pretty interesting post though.

I want to know who it isssss
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2011, 02:39 AM   #46
avex8
Major
Rep
Drives: 11 E92 m3, 15 F80 M3, GLC 63

keep a distance between you and this chick for a while and see what happens. You are just too "hot" head right now, when you cool down a little you might have different ways of thinking and feeling.

Like i said earlier, I'll take her off your hand and save you all the trouble
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2011, 02:51 AM   #47
gemini330zhp
Major
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 E90

So whats the problem???

Appreciate 0
      08-12-2011, 05:11 AM   #48
elpasa
Rep
Drives: M4 F82

Dude, seriously, are you even considering this?
I suggest you totally fu@k the sh1t out of her and then tell her to go fu@k someone else.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2011, 05:41 AM   #49
Technic
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2021 i3S, 2024 i4 M50

I would cut that harness and install 20mm spacers between you and that woman, even if that will rub your inner fender liner. Then trade the M3 for a 335i as your torque is weak from 2nd to 3rd. Finally I would contact IND for advice in a supercharger plenum finish and some painted reflectors to forget about all this mess and take my wife to a nice European Delivery so she can forgive my indiscretion.

This M3 forum is becoming absurd by the thread.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2011, 06:04 AM   #50
1Sleeper
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F31

This thread truly is "useless without pics". I do think its tragically awesome that you are asking us yoyo's advice on anything. Never let the little fella think for the big fella. The end.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2011, 06:06 AM   #51
ThunderMoose
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: PY E46 M3 and SG E46 M3

Mods: please move to off-topic thread.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2011, 06:24 AM   #52
Dannys M3
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Jaguar F Type R

Garage List
2008 M3  [10.00]
You are a pathetic example of a man. instead of discussing this with your wife you hide on a message board and ask hundreds of strangers what to do? Did your parents not teach you one ounce of decency? If you could do this to your wife I would hate to see what you would do to your kids or anyone stupid enough to be your friend. I hope she finds out and takes half of everything you own and make you pay alimony. You better hope that new pussy tastes sweet because the wifes going to leave a nasty taste in your mouth for years.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2011, 06:33 AM   #53
J08M3
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 COUPE

Is her BMW MT or automatic?
      08-12-2011, 06:58 AM   #54
NJBMWM3
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 //M3 6speed

Bengals suck...Go Giants!
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2011, 07:41 AM   #55
Nelrock
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainNed View Post
I am a long time member of this forum. This is obviously not my established account. I don't want to reveal who I am.

I don't (can't) reveal the circumstances, but recently I have become friends with a female who probably became interested in me due in large part to my car. That's a shallow reason to be attracted to someone, no doubt. There is a lot more to the story, but I don't feel like I can tell it right now.

But, this post isn't really about that. This post is actually a full-on cry for help. I am a married man. A happily married man, in fact. But no marriage is perfect. And this girl and I have become attached, obsessed and frankly, entrenched. The only thing keeping me from stepping out on my wife is me. This woman is ready to take things to the next level - to whatever level we can imagine. I am fighting every ounce of my fucking will power to keep this from becoming a huge mistake and a huge bucket of regret.

What the hell do I do? Can someone please talk some sense into me? Oh and before someone says it, yes she is hot and no I can't post pics, sorry.
If you're happily married, you wouldn't be considering cheating.

If your wife finds out...you'll probably lose the car...then the girl.

Walk away.

2011 E92 M3 | Melbourne Red | Black Novillo w/Carbon Leather Trim | M-DCT | Competition Package | Premium Package 2 | Convenience Package | Enhanced Premium Sound | Heated Front Seats
2004 E46 M3 | Silver Grey | - Retired
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2011, 07:48 AM   #56
Poppin Fresh
Colonel
Philippines
Rep
Drives: With a sunroof and front plate

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainNed View Post
I am a long time member of this forum. This is obviously not my established account. I don't want to reveal who I am.

I don't (can't) reveal the circumstances, but recently I have become friends with a female who probably became interested in me due in large part to my car. That's a shallow reason to be attracted to someone, no doubt. There is a lot more to the story, but I don't feel like I can tell it right now.

But, this post isn't really about that. This post is actually a full-on cry for help. I am a married man. A happily married man, in fact. But no marriage is perfect. And this girl and I have become attached, obsessed and frankly, entrenched. The only thing keeping me from stepping out on my wife is me. This woman is ready to take things to the next level - to whatever level we can imagine. I am fighting every ounce of my fucking will power to keep this from becoming a huge mistake and a huge bucket of regret.

What the hell do I do? Can someone please talk some sense into me? Oh and before someone says it, yes she is hot and no I can't post pics, sorry.

Walk away man. You're in control. Unless you're a vagina!
      08-12-2011, 07:50 AM   #57
Jazzman
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: X5d, X5 4.0

It sounds as if this new woman is interesting in ways your wife isn't, and is definitely giving vibes that she's available. Which is testing your resolve mightily. Do NOT act on your impulses until you've decided where you stand with your wife.

Cheating is never a good idea. If you have issues with the wife, work them out to either: 1) go your separate ways; 2) stay married. Not only will the act of cheating likely destroy your marriage, but it will seriously stress out your work situation (the other woman is a fellow employee, right?), and also likely hit you in the crotch when this is discussed in court during divorce proceedings.

If you decide to go your separate ways, then cool, have your way with her. From the sounds of it, it will likely last until some other dude with a cool car comes along, though...
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2011, 07:52 AM   #58
GOVCO
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 09 E90 AW M3 DCT [Slight Mods]

Sell your car. Buy a minivan. If she is no longer into you, then it wasn't meant to be. P.S. Marriage is sacred. Don't F this up for some strange [period]. Role play is much safer.

In all seriousness, think about it for a second. If this alleged single woman is interested in a married man, albeit a married man with a sweet M3, what makes you think she wouldn't drop you for another married man with, let's say, a nicer car. IMHO, you have already cheated on your wife by even expressing an interest in this woman. Walk away while you can, unless for whatever reason, the unrevealed circumstances say otherwise.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2011, 08:00 AM   #59
thai357sig
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

"Do or don't do there is no try."

In the immortal words of Yoda.

Your coming out shows you have great reservations about it. Either do it and Eff' up your marriage or refrain and feel sorry for yourself for the rest of your life.

Most of us have been in this situation at least a few times. I'm glad to say I chose my family. But most of us didn't need our M3 to get us in this situation.
      08-12-2011, 08:08 AM   #60
checkmate
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW M3 E90

NEVER love a woman who loves you for your car. The car will be gone someday-then what?

What I've realized is that women are plentiful and they come and go, Assuming you leave your wife for this chick and then you happen to meet another hottie-then what? Its a cycle that never stops.

Be genuinely happy with what you have- a happy marriage is priceless!
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2011, 08:15 AM   #61
Kyoshi71
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2010 M3 Coupe

Just another incredibly valuable post on this forum. Between, "what color should I get?", "should I get a watch or a car?" or "I have to go a week w/o sex, what to do?", it's a wonder I can ever get away from the computer.

OP...hold this thought:
Attached Images

2010 E92 M3|Silverstone II|M-DCT|NCSW|2MT|ZCW|ZPP|ZTP|302|507|Gas Guzzler Tax
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2011, 08:15 AM   #62
Chrisfast
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Moped

Are you F'ing serous? I thought this was going to be a funny joke this morning when I saw the thread, but you are serious. Nothing personal on this, but if you are going to blame your car you are pathetic. Try owning a Bull. People throw themselves at you and that doesn't mean I would even consider cheating on my wife. Guess there's something to be said about people with insecurity. Maybe you can be the poster child for it.
I think what really urks me is that you would even consider blaming it on something so lame as a car. Are you a senior in highschool and she's a softmore? That's what came to mind when I read the post. Wow, a gold digger is interested in you for a stupid inanimate object and maybe it's the first time you've gotten attention since you got married, so you're just ready to throw it all out the window.
I'm going to give you 2 pieces of advise. Take them or leave them.
1.) If she will let you cheat on your wife with her, then she is going to cheat on you whenever the mood strikes her.
2.) You really need to seek psychiatric help, not come to a forum and ask a bunch of people that are completely unqualified to help you with your, "crisis."

If I'm coming across rude, then too bad. I was hoping for a funny post to start my Friday morning. Instead I got this and cannot for the life of me understand how anybody would come to a forum and ask questions like this. Even worse, I'm responding..........

Since we're talking about Gold diggers though. Favorite Murcielago quote ever:
"When the doors go up, the panties come down." Couldn't resist. At least now I'm laughing again.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2011, 08:34 AM   #63
Lorde
Ya ya ya, I am Lorde, ya ya!
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, 2015 SQ5

Garage List
2008 BMW M3 E90  [0.00]
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2011, 08:39 AM   #64
Nine
Banned
Rep
Drives: Not ZCP, FML.

Yes, it is likely that your M3 sparked an affair, sounds like girls never talked to you before you had the car. This happens a lot with semi-attractive guys, one tattoo, one extra haircut, one nice car and girls start to flock to a guy.

It's a tough lesson given your age and stage in life, it sounds like women were never really drawn to you and now you are stuck trying to figure out how to difuse these women.

Here is a hint, when you married your wife you were marrying what you thought was a winner, do you still feel that way?
First, figure out your situation at home before creating a new one.

Regardless, I feel for you - I've seen girls throw themselves at my married friends, and I wonder if I'll ever be that strong to turn them down.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2011, 08:41 AM   #65
stefan
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M2 Comp

This is retarded. Sounds like it's the first time you got hit on during your marriage. Get off the forums and man up (aka quit acting like a douchebag). Geez.. M3post for advice..
      08-12-2011, 08:55 AM   #66
mdosu
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Double Vanos'd Civic-M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneyman View Post
I went through same thing about 7 months ago.

At that moment I felt like couldn't decide what to do, and either decision I would break someones heart.

Long story short, I made the right decision.

I told the girl no thanks and lived my life in no regret.

Don't ruin ur life, it's not worth it
probably the best advice. Assuming your current marriage isn't disfuntional or abusive. You need to dig deep and seriously assess why you love your wife.
Appreciate 0