BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge

03-02-2010, 08:37 AM   #1
DrockNJ
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

Sean Payton Sh*ts all over Jerry Jones' Face

Courtesy of nyc.barstoolsports.com ...

Sean Payton Shits All Over Jerry Jones’ Face

YahooOn Friday night, the Saints’ staff at the combine gathered in a private room at St. Elmo Steakhouse. At the restaurant, word passed that Dallas owner Jerry Jones would have his Dallas group in this exact room Saturday night for a team dinner. Jones had even phoned ahead, according to a waiter, to make sure a magnum of a wine he loved, Caymus Special Selection cabernet sauvignon, was ready to be served at dinner. Sean Payton told the waiter he’d like to have that wine, too. The waiter told him: Sorry, sir. We have only one bottle left, and it’s reserved for Mr. Jones. Payton said he’d like to have the bottle nonetheless. I assume there was much angst on the part of the wait staff at that point. My God! Who do we piss off? One of the most powerful owners in the NFL, or the coach who’s the toast of the NFL, the coach who just won the Super Bowl? Here came the bottle of Caymus Special Selection, and the Saints’ party drained it. But drinking Jones’ wine wasn’t enough. Payton gave the waiter some instructions, took out his pen … and, well, the Cowboys party found at the middle of their table the next evening an empty magnum of Caymus Special Selection cabernet sauvignon, with these words hand-written on the fancy label:

WHO DAT!
World Champions XLIV
Sean Payton

That’s the kind of thing Jones will get a big laugh out of. And remember.

I know what you guys are thinking. Oh here’s typical Scott about to make some absurd over the top analogy about how much he hates Jerry Jones and the Cowboys. Well guess what? Its not happening. Don’t get me wrong – I hate the fucking Cowboys just as much as I hate whiskey dick and fat girls and the Eagles. But as much as I’d love to sit here and talk about what an evil hillbilly Jerry Jones is, I just can’t do it. Because I know that at the end of the day he’s just a guy who likes to crush pussy and eat his boogers and have a good time, so who the hell am I to argue with that? Dudes a 70-year old gajillionaire and still living it up. Don’t hate the player hate the game son. Plus as long as Jerry keeps calling all the shots for the Cowboys, pretty sure Giants fans don’t have a goddamn thing to worry about. Even in the Giants shitty years (read: 2009) they still swept the shit out of Dallas. So keep doing what you’re doing Jerry. Let the Tony Romos and Wade Phillips of the world keep hanging around, because it can only mean good things for Big Blue.

PS – Who the fuck are these waiters to be giving away Jerry Jone’s wine in the first place? If someone takes my last bottle of Caymus Special Selection cabernet sauvignon AND drops a stupid fucking note into the empty bottle to taunt me with, I can guarantee you heads will roll. Especially when the note says Who Dat because I’ve had it up to here with the goddamn Who Dats by now. We get it New Orleans. You have funny accents and you love the Saints and you’ve been through a lot. Enough already.

PPS- Peter King can pretend all he wants that Jerry Jones is going to get a big laugh out of this and its all fun and games. But like Chris Rock said, you save the big piece of chicken for daddy. And you save the last bottle of Caymus Special Selection cabernet sauvignon for Jerry. If you don’t know, now ya know.
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2010, 08:45 AM   #2
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

When was this?

I doubt Jerry really gives a rats ass about the note. Being it was the next evening before Jerry was to arrive then the staff could just go get another magnum. ???
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2010, 09:41 AM   #3
LI E90
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E90

Jerry and Sean remain very close friends and I'm sure JJ found this pretty amusing
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2010, 09:06 PM   #4
TTexan
Verizon Expert
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 JB 335i

And? A coach for a one hit wonder or the mastermind behind a billion dollar franchise?

I don't see the ownage here..
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2010, 10:01 PM   #5
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Chevy Aveo

cool story, bro
Appreciate 0