BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

EXXEL Distributions

10-01-2011, 03:00 PM   #23
dibxna
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 MW F82 M4

wow. i feel ya man. my gf was witness to a much less lucky motorcyclist the other night. fella was lucky that he was wearing a helmet because she said he flew a solid 40 feet (including sliding) and all of it was done on his facemask of his helmet. at least one leg broken and pretty bad scrapes but he survived and was coherent.

thankfully you have reactions quick enough to allow this to not be your story.

sorry to hear about the classy thickness spitting on your car - lucky thing is the spit washes off. her personality is stuck on her for her life.
*56' ford f-100 truck :: NSX blue :: lowered :: custom interior :: custom audio :: colorado custom wheels*
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2011, 06:26 PM   #24
SchnellM3
Digger
United_States
Rep
Drives: 03 E46 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmeloche View Post
What's the difference between a Harley and a Hoover vacuum cleaner? The location of the dirt bag.
Found this here...

http://www.m3post.com/forums/newrepl...eply&p=3606639

Thought it fit pretty nicely

Full Innotech Exhaust - DINAN Intake - IND Engine Bay Appearance - IND Hand Stitched Boot Covers - and much more....
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2011, 06:48 PM   #25
Stronghammer
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by esquire View Post
nothing classier than a girl who curses and spits.
Sounds like this girl would swallow not spit
Mods: ESS VT1, MS test pipes, 19 BBS CH-R, Eibach pro springs, Painted reflectors, carbon fiber grills, Painted side markers with dark tinted lenses, 30% tint, Arkym rear diffuser, Innotech axle back exhaust, Performance spoiler
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2011, 08:05 PM   #26
onnex
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F80 M3

Garage List
2011 E92 M3  [9.26]
Reference south park for my general opinion on Harley riders. Bad times tho, sorry to hear man.
      10-01-2011, 08:18 PM   #27
Blindside_137
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011.75 SSII E90 M3 ZCP

some people are just unreal, sorry to hear man..

I was driving on the freeway on the way back to school last weekend and was in the middle lane passing cars on both left and right of me goin about 70 in a 65. A lot of traffic and two sport bikes came cruising up atleast 80 or 85. One got in the far left lane and blew past everyone, the other was stuck behind me. I'm like you with the situational awareness thing when I got my boating license as a kid (always had to look around the lake and be aware of any other boaters). So I knew this bike was going to want to get around me asap. As I'm overtaking the car next to me I began signaling to get back into the slow lane because I knew he'd try to get over as soon as he could. I had it on plenty early and begin getting over in front of the car i just passed and the prick gets over too and passes me in the same lane that im pulling into. It blows my mind how reckless they can be. In all that traffic, crashing a bike a 70+ I dont see you you would survive...
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2011, 08:50 PM   #28
08E92M3
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 Coupe

I love driving my M3, just didn't like how other drivers behalf driving around me!!!
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2011, 09:39 PM   #29
SchnellM3
Digger
United_States
Rep
Drives: 03 E46 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dibxna View Post
wow. i feel ya man. my gf was witness to a much less lucky motorcyclist the other night. fella was lucky that he was wearing a helmet because she said he flew a solid 40 feet (including sliding) and all of it was done on his facemask of his helmet. at least one leg broken and pretty bad scrapes but he survived and was coherent.

thankfully you have reactions quick enough to allow this to not be your story.

sorry to hear about the classy thickness spitting on your car - lucky thing is the spit washes off. her personality is stuck on her for her life.
That guy is really lucky, also lucky for your girlfriend she didn't have to be witness to something terrible. There's not any helmet laws here so most people don't wear one, a helmet is the one thing I won't go without. I've seen my share of accident victims that could have lived, if they took the simple smart precautions of a helmet or seat belt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindside_137 View Post
some people are just unreal, sorry to hear man..

I was driving on the freeway on the way back to school last weekend and was in the middle lane passing cars on both left and right of me goin about 70 in a 65. A lot of traffic and two sport bikes came cruising up atleast 80 or 85. One got in the far left lane and blew past everyone, the other was stuck behind me. I'm like you with the situational awareness thing when I got my boating license as a kid (always had to look around the lake and be aware of any other boaters). So I knew this bike was going to want to get around me asap. As I'm overtaking the car next to me I began signaling to get back into the slow lane because I knew he'd try to get over as soon as he could. I had it on plenty early and begin getting over in front of the car i just passed and the prick gets over too and passes me in the same lane that im pulling into. It blows my mind how reckless they can be. In all that traffic, crashing a bike a 70+ I dont see you you would survive...
Nothing like patience lol We all like going fast but there are better times and places for such things and no need to put the lives of others at risk. Especially on the freeway where it could have been a multi car pile up. Unfortunately the average driver has very little situational awareness and no clue as to how the cars stack up around them. Too buried in their phone or taking facebook pictures.

Full Innotech Exhaust - DINAN Intake - IND Engine Bay Appearance - IND Hand Stitched Boot Covers - and much more....
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2011, 11:11 PM   #30
bigjae1976
Major General
Rep
Drives: 11 E90 M3 Individual

Garage List
2004 BMW M3  [4.50]
2011 BMW E90 M3  [5.25]
2013 BMW 328i  [5.00]
Glad things didn't get too ugly. Don't mind bikers as long as they observe the rules of the road. When bikers start weaving and getting all crazy...I just want to run them off the road.
2000 E36/7 Z3 Steel Blue
Appreciate 0