BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

11-23-2008, 11:00 AM   #89
NaTuReB0Y
Powered By 36DD
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxForgedxx View Post
score
One more for the good guy.......
      11-23-2008, 07:19 PM   #90
Whostheboss
Captain
Rep
Drives: a 9incher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranzporter View Post
The way I see it is that you can be nice/respectful, but don't ever let her have the upper hand or let her think that for 1 second she can walk all over you.

Confidence is key. I learned the hard way.
YES! YES! that's what I've been trying to tell 'em
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2008, 09:01 PM   #91
TiAg335i
Trance Life
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranzporter View Post
The way I see it is that you can be nice/respectful, but don't ever let her have the upper hand or let her think that for 1 second she can walk all over you.

+1

Men need to stop being pussys..put women in their place.
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2008, 08:43 AM   #92
eclipsisNA
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 Estoril 328i M Sport

Garage List
2014 BMW 428i  [7.76]
I'm 24 and to stop losing my mind, I decided to date an older woman. MUCH older.
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2008, 09:30 AM   #93
E90ice
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse Motorsports View Post
I'm 24 and to stop losing my mind, I decided to date an older woman. MUCH older.
I did that and didn't work so well for me. Turned out she was more fucked up than the younger girls I have dated before.
      01-18-2009, 06:12 PM   #94
STUNT-MAN-HANS
ME AND MY GREAT DANE AGAINST THE WORLD!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135,6SPD,AW,BLKLTHR,BLKTRIM

did anybody here see the picture of the little gir and boy? well they are both in bathing suits and the girl is looking down the front of her pants. and the caption above the photo reads "I WILL CONTROL YOUR LIFE WITH THIS". well women are only good for one thing and that is being a fair weather friend and sex! the rest of the time you can only count on them for. #1 letting you down/kicking you when your down. #2 taking your money/ feeding off your genorosity. #3 did i mention taking your money? #4 and the most important of all take this with you to your grave YOUR HAPPINESS AS WELL AS HERS DEPENDS ON YOUR ABILITY TO TOLERATE HER SHIT! ie. that time of the month her mood listining to her stupid drama that she had that day.. take it from a married man who will probably not be married for that much longer. DO NOT GET MARRIED ONLY SEX!!!! if you have any questions refer to #4. thank you STUNT-MAN-HANS.
      01-18-2009, 06:14 PM   #95
mpimping
Banned
South Korea
Rep
Drives: gti

penn state or state penn?
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2009, 06:15 PM   #96
Dillusion
is ross
France
Rep
Drives: E90

Do what I did, ignore anything more about girls than the fact that theyre good for sex, bang as many as you can through college, and then find one on your last semester, or after your done; then you can worry about feelings, and spending money, and actually caring about stupid shit like dinner dates and make up.
      01-18-2009, 06:17 PM   #97
mpimping
Banned
South Korea
Rep
Drives: gti

it's probably because at penn state it's all trashy women
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2009, 07:11 PM   #98
STUNT-MAN-HANS
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillusion View Post
Do what I did, ignore anything more about girls than the fact that theyre good for sex, bang as many as you can through college, and then find one on your last semester, or after your done; then you can worry about feelings, and spending money, and actually caring about stupid shit like dinner dates and make up.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++1 my nucca
      01-18-2009, 09:08 PM   #99
e46e92love
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 ///M3; X3 (wife's)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch View Post
Girls are stupid.

They always blame guys for every thing wrong in the relationship, life, etc. They never look in the mirror. Girls have so many issues.

Guys live simply -- Girls live complex.
+1.......

Not to mention OP you are in HAPPY VALLEY (spent best years of my life there).....so don't let anything get you down, party with your boys and never take a girl seriously unless she proves herself worthy!!!!

Cheers,
e46e92

"...it's not about the money and not about the brand of the car, it's about handling,performance and passion......And that, no other car has all together like an M3........when you talk about the most complete car the M is invincible." --Tony Kanaan.
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2009, 09:18 PM   #100
Chris.G
Banned
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2011 LCI MSPORT X5 30d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scimitar335i View Post
women are enigmas my friend.. you crack the code when you get with someone and they put up another firewall you have to get through
So i take it everytime a firewall goes up you go "Hack that!". If she is worth it then id hack that as well. Girls these days are becoming more snobby but i think the problem is that they are CITY girls, i have noticed the difference with city and outer city/country girls. If you are fed up of being a good guy then become what they like "douche bag" and you shall have no problems.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2009, 05:07 AM   #101
Mu Mu
First Lieutenant
South Africa
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyhgaryh View Post
lol.. i'll have to agree with what you say here. When I don't pay any attention to the women I've been with (due to work, hobbies, whatever), they tend to grow more infactuated with you. Then fall in love. Then it's difficult to get rid of them....

I've picked up on these rules and they mostly match yours.

Women fish for compliments. If you don't give it to them, they'll keep fishing for them by dressing up and looking hot for ya hoping for you to say something about how they look or how hot they are... Most women are extremely insecure.... esp when other women are in the picture...
I have 2 exes bugging the fvck out of me all because I stopped caring when I dumped them. Womenz are a bundle of confusion! Its funny how they want you when they dont have you and vice versa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90ice View Post
I know exactly how you are feeling, bro. I'm in the same situation. I kinda gave up. Rather be single than deal with all their fucking games and bullshit.
+1
Im actually enjoying being single and am not looking to get into anything serious right now! Just a good shag and call it a day is what it is for me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZJP View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90ice View Post
I did that and didn't work so well for me. Turned out she was more fucked up than the younger girls I have dated before.
If an older woman has never settled, is not settled...its just trouble. Been there too and older women are a pain in the sense that they play a whole new level of games that one has never experienced in the younger girls! Older women FTL!!!
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2009, 10:06 AM   #102
xxForgedxx
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Slow/Fat

I've come to realize that you just have to stop giving a shit about women to keep your sanity. I no longer go out of my way to get some, besides just going out... kind of like being bait for a fish. It's a pretty useless crop as of late they either:

-are awesome, pretty, sweet and can commit (but have a guy they've been with forever)

-Whores

-Sluts

-Whores that are super-bitches (they are bitches, but only sleep with not good looking guys, weird)

-Damaged goods (great chick whos been dicked with before and put up a huge wall that you won't ever be able to climb)

-Whores

-Not so good looking, and not really good in relationships because they well... aren't experienced and it's not worth it to pick up there slack either.

or they are bar flies
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2009, 10:09 AM   #103
juicedcubed
Phantom at large
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 e92 m3

i fucking gave up on trying to figure out women. men evolved in the IQ sector. women? not so much.
2008 335i Black Sapphire| Black Interior| Navi| Silver Aluminum Trim |Tint l BMS intake l JB3 l Riss Racing downpipes | Miro Staggered Hyper Silver 19 inch CSL Reps |Nitto 555's ***RIP 2011 335i Jet Black| Red Interior| Bone Stock ***RIP 2013 M3 Space Gray|Carbon Tint| Matte Black Eurotek CSL Wheels| Nokya White Halos| AFE Stage 2 intake| AFE Power Pulley| Reflector Delete|
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2009, 10:11 AM   #104
juicedcubed
Phantom at large
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 e92 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxForgedxx View Post
I've come to realize that you just have to stop giving a shit about women to keep your sanity. I no longer go out of my way to get some, besides just going out... kind of like being bait for a fish. It's a pretty useless crop as of late they either:

-are awesome, pretty, sweet and can commit (but have a guy they've been with forever)

-Whores

-Sluts

-Whores that are super-bitches (they are bitches, but only sleep with not good looking guys, weird)

-Damaged goods (great chick whos been dicked with before and put up a huge wall that you won't ever be able to climb)

-Whores

-Not so good looking, and not really good in relationships because they well... aren't experienced and it's not worth it to pick up there slack either.

or they are bar flies

good point sir. people mistake me as gay cause ive done that. but i dont give a fuck. i have a sweet car cool friends, and a well paying job. what more can i ask for?
2008 335i Black Sapphire| Black Interior| Navi| Silver Aluminum Trim |Tint l BMS intake l JB3 l Riss Racing downpipes | Miro Staggered Hyper Silver 19 inch CSL Reps |Nitto 555's ***RIP 2011 335i Jet Black| Red Interior| Bone Stock ***RIP 2013 M3 Space Gray|Carbon Tint| Matte Black Eurotek CSL Wheels| Nokya White Halos| AFE Stage 2 intake| AFE Power Pulley| Reflector Delete|
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2009, 10:14 AM   #105
STUNT-MAN-HANS
United_States
Rep

my wife is way smarter than me she just cant find her way to the drug store we have lived a mile from for the last two years.