BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Track / Autocross / Dragstrip / Driving Techniques

Yesterday, 08:47 PM   #23871
roastbeef
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgzirra_exe View Post
Yeah, I get that. I guess my idea of 'arrive and drive' is just that - arrive and drive. Doing it in an E9X M3 is darn near stupid, but hey, it works. And in its current form, it's comfortable enough as I retain comfort amenities.

Also, I am due for a new car soon, and by 'I am due,' I mean my wife will be getting her own car soon. But if I play my cards right... (long tangent of random words coming up) maybe, I don't know, possibly could potentially see if I can work it in my favor to slightly convince her for a vehicle I could tow with, but at the same time get her something she likes and wants... lol.

I did go to visit to see if I can test drive the Ranger Raptor, which does have a decent towing package of 7500 lbs... and much cheaper than the Toyotas even with the markup... Although realistically, why would I not consider a 25' GX550 Prem+ w/the 9k towing rating...?? (probably cause of the mark up)

Anyways, I do have a shop where I can store a trailer, and my friend has an enclosed one he has offered to let me borrow as long as I have a vehicle to tow it.

Also, how the heck do you drive that massive tank of a truck around OC? I feel the parking lots are small.
i don't dd the f250, i daily a '19 chevy bolt. its a boring, cheap, forgettable, but very practical daily driver.
my wife is probably going to get the new GX. once she does, i'll consider selling the f250... kinda depends. if the gx feels overwhelmed, i'll just keep the truck. although i don't use it much, i really like it when i do.