BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

Mporium BMW

07-08-2011, 02:40 AM   #1
DooBs
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1 Series M Coupe 697/740

Cost of e9X M3 now that new M3 is coming in a few years???

Hello,

Just wondering what kind of deals or discounts people are receiving at the moment now that the new 3-series is about to come out and obviously the new m3 after

How are discounts at the moment since the m3 has been around since 07 and what do you think discounts will look like in the next 6 to 12 months???

Appreciate and heads up.
Thank you beforehand
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2011, 05:11 AM   #2
Technic
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2021 i3S, 2024 i4 M50

Unless you do European Delivery with one of the forum dealers (got my M3 thru David Aviles/Eurocarsonline) do not expect any meaninful, deeper discounts anywhere else.

One thing for sure: the days of trunk money on new M3 were gone in MY2008. I would say that 90% of the M3 since late 2008 are sold by ordering and not from the lot. Actually, the very few M3 in the dealers' lot in my area are loaded with OEM accessories so their prices are inflated even more. In the best case they might be sold at the car MSRP and just discounting the accessories price.

Last edited by Technic; 07-08-2011 at 05:16 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2011, 09:22 AM   #3
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DooBs View Post
Hello,

Just wondering what kind of deals or discounts people are receiving at the moment now that the new 3-series is about to come out and obviously the new m3 after

How are discounts at the moment since the m3 has been around since 07 and what do you think discounts will look like in the next 6 to 12 months???

Appreciate and heads up.
Thank you beforehand
Hey there if you would be interested in getting some info or a quote on a new M just shoot us an email. That way you can get a sense of what the M are going for and see if its something you would be interested in with Ryan selling the M's at ridiculously low pricing who knows you might be shocked Ryan's email address is in my signature. we are also located not to far from you just up the HWY.

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2011, 12:42 PM   #4
chewietobbacca
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technic View Post
Unless you do European Delivery with one of the forum dealers (got my M3 thru David Aviles/Eurocarsonline) do not expect any meaninful, deeper discounts anywhere else.

One thing for sure: the days of trunk money on new M3 were gone in MY2008. I would say that 90% of the M3 since late 2008 are sold by ordering and not from the lot. Actually, the very few M3 in the dealers' lot in my area are loaded with OEM accessories so their prices are inflated even more. In the best case they might be sold at the car MSRP and just discounting the accessories price.
Definitely noticed that as well. Very few M3's in dealer lots in LA
Appreciate 0