BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

EXXEL Distributions

03-07-2011, 08:40 PM   #1
amitv85
Private
Rep
Drives: E430

Do these lease #s look good to you guys? (Through Lease Broker)

How does this deal look? I am using a lease broker.

- Zero down besides what is shown (approx $2,200 upfront for "acquisition fee" or I guess bank fee, DMV, Doc first month)

- Shows MSRP on there, they are pricing it in to lease around wholesale or below.

This is before I put any MSDs down.

(comes out to $20/month more if I go with 12k miles instead)

What annoys me is the convertible would be about $50 less a month bc of the residual and money factor even though the convertible costs more.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-07-2011, 09:06 PM   #2
avlnch
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2013 Individual M5

I see the MSRP of the M3, but what % off MSRP did you get? What is the total price you are paying, that the lease is based off of?

IMO, anything close to 850/month is a good deal.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2011, 10:08 PM   #3
amitv85
Private
Rep

Yeah that's what it seems like, I've had this priced out at the dealership and 3-4 lease brokers.

The broker said its invoice price. I'm guessing they make their money on the bank fee and a commission from BMW FS and whatever dealer they are working with.

What's causing my payment to be higher than others is prob the NY Tax. I am hoping to drop the payment with the MSD to $800 if at all possible.
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2011, 10:00 AM   #4
amitv85
Private
Rep

are my lower monthly payments artificially lower because of the lease acquisition fee (bank fee) I have to pay or the $725 they are charging isnt that bad?
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2011, 02:01 PM   #5
esquire
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Dakar Yellow M3, 2018 M5

At first glance I'm noticing a few problems:

1) why a 250 dollar doc fee? those are 50 dollars.
2) what is the 2767 upfront tax fee?
3) what exactly is "fees and insurance"?? you have your own insurance. so what are the fees?

Most importantly though, we need more information to be able to comment appropriately:

1) what options do you have on your car?
3) what is your negotiated net cap cost?
4) what is your finance factor?
5) what is your residual?

[ESS VT2-625] [Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust] [KW Clubsports] [OSS Angel Eyes] [Revinora r-CRT Lip]
[Vorsteiner Boot] [Challenge Race Diffuser] [See the Build Thread HERE]
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2011, 04:07 PM   #6
amitv85
Private
Rep

Car is optioned out to MSRP shown above. Off top of my head I believe it is MW on Fox Novillo Coupe, 6 Speed, Competition Package, Convenience Package, Bluetooth, Prem Sound, etc.

This will be with BMW FS so standard rate apply:

36 Month – Residual 58% of MSRP – .00175 Base Rate
:EDIT: my mistake that residual is for 15k miles a year...I have to check what the residual is on 10k/yr

the Cap cost is invoice (sorry dont have the exact #) but I am not trying to rerun the lease #s I just wanted to know about the final monthly payment and those upfront fees (if they were absurd or not far off)

They are def going to be making money on the acquisition and doc fees. The Upfront taxes are NY State Taxes on the lease payments that are rolled into the lease. Breakdown of my upfront cost is shown with upfront total cost being 223X.XX.

To compare what have others paid for "acquisition" and "Doc" fees? I just want to make sure I am not being screwed. I dont care about 100-200 bc the guys gotta make his money and I am getting a much better deal than the dealers have been offering around these parts. But if there was an astronomical difference I would negotiate before signing or go elsewhere (but Im pretty sure this is what the other brokers were offering as well)
Appreciate 0