BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

European Auto Source (EAS)

02-18-2011, 11:25 AM   #23
Evan@Tischer
Rep
Drives: Online Parts Sales

A bit of an old thread revival ...but just to note..

New BMW ///M Performance Exhaust System for the E9x M3s NOW AVAILABLE!!! On special w/ FREE SHIPPING!!!

OEM BMW E9x ///M3 Performance Exhaust System. Fits all E9x M3 Sedans, Coupes, and Convertibles (including LCIs). *Price includes Free Ground Shipping (US only) **Shipping to Canada is a 75.00 flatrate via UPS.

On special here!!!

Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | New: Shop Porsche & Audi parts!
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2011, 01:47 PM   #24
M3_WC
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M3

Ordered numerous items from tischer, always quick shipping. Only once they sent the wrong part, but I contacted them through aim and they shipped the correct part overnight. It was at my doorstep the next morning.
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2011, 03:55 PM   #25
BZTR
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 X5, M4

Evan, you could do better than that

To the original thread topic - I always had a great experience with Tischer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan@Tischer View Post
A bit of an old thread revival ...but just to note..

New BMW ///M Performance Exhaust System for the E9x M3s NOW AVAILABLE!!! On special w/ FREE SHIPPING!!!

OEM BMW E9x ///M3 Performance Exhaust System. Fits all E9x M3 Sedans, Coupes, and Convertibles (including LCIs). *Price includes Free Ground Shipping (US only) **Shipping to Canada is a 75.00 flatrate via UPS.

On special here!!!
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2011, 10:13 AM   #26
Evan@Tischer
Rep

Quote:
Evan, you could do better than that

To the original thread topic - I always had a great experience with Tischer.
Problem is there isn't a lot of mark-up on these, and they are going to be expensive to ship. Knocked the price down a little more though!

Appreciate 0
      02-21-2011, 03:23 PM   #27
jeff@autocouture
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: 2002 E53 X5 4.6is

Have bought plenty from them and never had one issue over the last 3 years, great Job guys !
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2011, 05:55 PM   #28
TTG
United_States
Rep
Drives: M340

Garage List
I disagree w/ the OP.

When I ordered my edition grills and gills; BMWNA stopped shipping them to N. America. This stop was in effect after my order was placed. Evan provided updates for me, did not charge my credit card and I eventually ended up getting my parts.

Tischer is a great place to order OEM parts at a very good price!
2007 E92 335i -Space Gray.....ED Oct 19th, 2006 - Retired
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2011, 12:38 PM   #29
elm3
///M Fan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 E92 M3 IB/'17 f85 X5M LBB

Garage List
2017 BMW / X5M  [9.00]
2009 E92 M3  [10.00]
2004 Yamaha R1  [10.00]
I never had any problems from them and I ordered a lot of stuff from Tischer. Always get an email with the new status of the order.
'09 E92 ///M3 Interlagos Blue,6MT,Silver Novillo Leather,CF Trim,Premium Package,Technology Package,Cold Weather Package,Premium Sound,19"Wheels,Moonroof-Toy/'17 X5M, Long Beach Blue, Executive Package,Technology Package, Lighting Package, Driver Assist, Full Mughello Red Interior, 21" wheels-Toy/'14 535i with M Sport and 19" wheels-Daily
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2011, 02:02 PM   #30
drburton
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 M3 Alpine

I ordered some wheels from Tischer since the overall reviews have been positive. But now I'm Mad

Ordered on 2/18. Received order confirmation and haven't heard a thing since. That was 11 days ago. Sent two PM's to Evan with no response.

Given the level of service and speed many companies have now (ex Amazon), this seems to be pretty unacceptable.

Haven't cancelled the order yet, but better hear something soon.
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2011, 03:31 PM   #31
Evan@Tischer
Rep

I've had 0 PM's from you in my inbox...are you sure you're sending them to the correct username??

Also, sometimes ours automated emails with order status updates are filtered as some email programs think they are junk/spam - be sure to log into your account and click on your order status, then on your order # for important updates.

Please shoot me a PM at this username and I'll be happy to assist.

Appreciate 0
      03-16-2011, 04:16 PM   #32
sic
Private
Rep
Drives: Atlantis, DCT

I've had one of the worst experiences in online ordering with Tisher.
I was very confident, when I saw the many reviews, mostly positive, but now I never would buy by from them again.
I ordered a set of OEM wheels for over $2000... after few hours, they rejected my order, because they suspected me of a fraud (with no questions asked - I was right here on forum).

Now I don't have the wheels, nor have I the money - and I won't have for another week or even longer as my bank said, they haven't released the money YET.

And from another point of view, their prices aren't any better than others (bmwpartssource.com or bmwmercedesparts.com).

From their point of view ? Of course I am to blame - I filled out the wrong billing address (which is complete wrong accusation).
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2011, 10:06 AM   #33
Evan@Tischer
Rep

Quote:
I've had one of the worst experiences in online ordering with Tisher.
I was very confident, when I saw the many reviews, mostly positive, but now I never would buy by from them again.
I ordered a set of OEM wheels for over $2000... after few hours, they rejected my order, because they suspected me of a fraud (with no questions asked - I was right here on forum).

Now I don't have the wheels, nor have I the money - and I won't have for another week or even longer as my bank said, they haven't released the money YET.

And from another point of view, their prices aren't any better than others (bmwpartssource.com or bmwmercedesparts.com).

From their point of view ? Of course I am to blame - I filled out the wrong billing address (which is complete wrong accusation).
Let's get the story straight here...

Your order was cancelled because your billing address and zipcode failed our credit card authorization system....and you made it clear you would not prove your identity to us by sending over a pic/scan of an id card, credit card, or provide the telephone # on the back of your card for us to call and verify your information.....as you said it was unecessary for us to do so over an order of rims. You even stated in one of your original messages that you entered your shipping address as your billing address - so of course it was going to fail if it was incorrect. I told you that by our policy, we cancelled the order and cleared the original pre-authorization, and that you could re-order with updated card information to see if we could re-authorize. If that didn't work, I also gave you a different option of wiring the money if your card wasn't going to work.

Sorry, but with so much identity theft and card fraud present these days, we simply can't take the risk to send orders to customers who's information fails our authorization system, and who refuse to prove their identity to us. I did my best to work with you and figure out a way to make this transaction occur, but you refused to cooperate and said you didnt have to prove anything to us. I'll argue that your 'bad' experience with us was largly in part to your lack of willingness to work with us in anyway to make this order happen.

We've learned a long time ago that we can't please everyeone, but we'll always try. Take care.

Appreciate 0
      03-17-2011, 10:56 AM   #34
r53s65e90
United_States
Rep
Drives: r53 s65e90

I am surprised this thread even exists. Tischer people have one of the best reputations around. When I bought my wheels I was stunned by the quality of packaging. They could have arrived rolling down the Sierras and they still would be fine.

In any case I would suggest people try a bit harder sorting stuff out with tischrer guys before threads like this are born.

Now to my complaint since this is a negative thread... Why can't I order mini parts even though they come up when looking up by part number?

Just kidding...

Evan, thanks for the great service.
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2011, 10:58 AM   #35
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
^ I agree...

Still laughing at the guy who was pissed because he put the wrong billing address in and then refused to prove his identity, lol...
      03-17-2011, 12:14 PM   #36
sic
Private
Rep
Drives: Atlantis, DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
^ I agree...

Still laughing at the guy who was pissed because he put the wrong billing address in and then refused to prove his identity, lol...
I am happy I could provide some entertainment for you... I hope you'll experience a similar matter with money gone (could take up to 12 business days) and nothing in return, while time is a matter.

I am still not aware of me doing the mistake - except order by Tischer.
I've entered the correct billing address, but the order showed otherwise.

After I got notified, I instantly contacted Evan, that the order shows different addresses (I also entered the correct billing address AGAIN).

NO, I don't see why I should post my ID and privacy details, to somebody who can't contact me first(they've had my mail, phone and my cell) before cancelling the order.

And the funny about this is, that in my WTB thread, Evan posted:
Quote:
order up!!
Which I did
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2011, 01:56 PM   #37
Evan@Tischer
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar
^ I agree...

I am happy I could provide some entertainment for you... I hope you'll experience a similar matter with money gone (could take up to 12 business days) and nothing in return, while time is a matter.

After I got notified, I instantly contacted Evan, that the order shows different addresses (I also entered the correct billing address AGAIN).

NO, I don't see why I should post my ID and privacy details, to somebody who can't contact me first(they've had my mail, phone and my cell) before cancelling the order.
Whether you entered your billing address correctly - or by some crazy computer glitch our system somehow magically filled your billing address in with the alternate shipping address you provided - I clearly explained to you we'd need you to prove your identity. Had your correct billing info outside the US been entered, we still would've required some form of identification - especially since you were shipping to an alternate address within the states. This is stated prior to completing checkout in bold txt, so you were informed that we'd require proof of your information before you ordered.

Like the PM chain, it's kinda of pointless to argue with you.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan@Tischer
order up!!

Which I did
Yup, and at this point I kind of regret jumping in there to let you know we had what you were looking for. Ohwell.

Appreciate 0
      03-17-2011, 04:04 PM   #38
ucsdsig
Private
Rep
Drives: '08 E63, 2011.5 E93 M3

FWIW, I've placed a couple orders with Tischer and have been 100% pleased. Evan is very helpful and always responds quickly to my PMs.
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2011, 08:29 AM   #39
Poofyo101
Major
Rep
Drives: e92 ///M3

Garage List
1988 BMW M3  [0.00]
1988 BMW M3  [0.00]
2012 BMW M3  [0.00]
1990 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Let's get the story straight here...

Your order was cancelled because your billing address and zipcode failed our credit card authorization system....and you made it clear you would not prove your identity to us by sending over a pic/scan of an id card, credit card, or provide the telephone # on the back of your card for us to call and verify your information.....as you said it was unecessary for us to do so over an order of rims. You even stated in one of your original messages that you entered your shipping address as your billing address - so of course it was going to fail if it was incorrect. I told you that by our policy, we cancelled the order and cleared the original pre-authorization, and that you could re-order with updated card information to see if we could re-authorize. If that didn't work, I also gave you a different option of wiring the money if your card wasn't going to work.

Sorry, but with so much identity theft and card fraud present these days, we simply can't take the risk to send orders to customers who's information fails our authorization system, and who refuse to prove their identity to us. I did my best to work with you and figure out a way to make this transaction occur, but you refused to cooperate and said you didnt have to prove anything to us. I'll argue that your 'bad' experience with us was largly in part to your lack of willingness to work with us in anyway to make this order happen.

We've learned a long time ago that we can't please everyeone, but we'll always try. Take care.

Well Said. I also run an online business and the amount of credit card fraud is insane. We also take the same exact measures as you for any order with billing address problems/ shipments to different addresses. This is one of the only precautions vendors can take and its still not 100% effective. Anyway keep up the good work Tischer.
      03-18-2011, 08:42 AM   #40
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sic View Post

Obviously there was a problem. Like Evan said, you either did it wrong or there was a magical computer error that only changed your billing address and hasn't done it to anyone else here who has ordered from tischer. I am willing to bet it was you that put in the wrong info, which I am sure you did unintentionally.

After the fact you put in a wrong address he can't just go in and change your order without proof of who you actually are, which goes to the next point.

If you did this, you'd easily have your item by now. What are you afraid of? Getting caught doing something wrong?

Which I did
Good luck... You messed up and won't admit it, so you're the one who is out the money.
      03-31-2011, 11:42 AM   #41
RichMattB
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 ///M3, e70 X5 4.8i

I've ordered a few (small) things from Tischer and have been very pleased.

I'm not taking sides, but we have to remember that there is no free lunch. When a business attempts to reduce overhead so they can take lower the sticker price on parts and ultimately save the customer some money, there will be trade offs. In this case, the trade off is that Evan and Jason don't pay people to staff a 1-800 number.
Appreciate 0