BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion

EXXEL Distributions

12-06-2010, 01:26 PM   #1
skinnycow
condoms prevent minivans
United_States
Rep
Drives: Batmobile

HELP - my engine is making noises.

I got my brakes fixed at the BMW shop the other day. Today when I was driving it, I heard a funny noise, it doesn't sound very loud, but it's sort of annoying. I tried finding out what was causing it and it was coming from A/C. When I turned off the heater it went away. I was wondering if anyone else has this problem or not? I don't have to take my car in for service for awhile, so is it okay for now til then?

I've had my car for about 3 years now and I was thinking about selling it and getting a new one. It's never been in an accident and it's in great condition, and I have about 20,000 miles on it now. How much do you think the trade in value of this car is? I don't want to trade it in, but I don't know anyone who can pay for it upfront.

If you have any suggestions, that would be great =) have a nice day =)

Last edited by skinnycow; 12-06-2010 at 02:58 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2010, 12:27 AM   #2
Schm
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 330i

Probably nothing, sometimes my AC is a bit overbearing. I'd just leave it be until you take your car back in.