BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery

BPM

10-23-2009, 03:12 PM   #23
gthirtyfizle
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 AW

The ferrari wheels r beautiful. PM me a price. 20" and as aggressive as it gets
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2009, 08:52 PM   #24
tightie
JOSH SHOKRI.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991 GT3RS, 964, Raptor

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [7.90]

those look like klassen 8.2
      10-23-2009, 09:50 PM   #25
Lemans_Blue_M
Automotive Industry Insider
United_States
Rep
Drives: Lemans Blue M3

sorry, not impressed...
      10-23-2009, 10:14 PM   #26
ACG San Diego
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by tightie View Post

those look like klassen 8.2
There are only so many designs in this world. I can probably find a few other designs to compare them to. I can bet these wheels are lighter and I know that they are cheaper then KLASSENS.

I got to admit, I love Klassen to death. I am one of their first original dealers (if not the first) and I had a set on my car for a while.
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2009, 10:48 PM   #27
Lemans_Blue_M
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACG San Diego View Post
I can bet these wheels are lighter and I know that they are cheaper then KLASSENS.
And that proves what exactly?

Lighter can potentially mean weaker...

Cheaper doesn't necessarily mean better...

Tell me how these wheels are any better than the other 200 bling wheel brands on the market? There seems to be a few new multi-piece wheel brands coming out every week now...

I see nothing special here.
      10-24-2009, 01:38 AM   #28
Ca$hOnly
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemans_Blue_M View Post
And that proves what exactly?

Lighter can potentially mean weaker...

Cheaper doesn't necessarily mean better...

Tell me how these wheels are any better than the other 200 bling wheel brands on the market? There seems to be a few new multi-piece wheel brands coming out every week now...

I see nothing special here.
You sound like a serious hater. I usually enjoy your insights, but you're taking it a little too far on this one.

All this guy is doing is selling some wheels that look nice and are cheaper than the usual 3 piece fare we get on this forum. He's not making any claims of better or stronger or anything else.

Remember that variety is good and it always benefits the consumer in the end. If these wheels suck we'll know soon enough, if they don't we'll know as well. No reason to hate just because it's not BBS or RAC or (insert japanese wheel company).
      10-24-2009, 06:22 AM   #29
bavarian19
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Car

Those scuderia rims look real nice!
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2009, 07:02 AM   #30
Lemans_Blue_M
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca$hOnly View Post
You sound like a serious hater. I usually enjoy your insights, but you're taking it a little too far on this one.

All this guy is doing is selling some wheels that look nice and are cheaper than the usual 3 piece fare we get on this forum. He's not making any claims of better or stronger or anything else.

Remember that variety is good and it always benefits the consumer in the end. If these wheels suck we'll know soon enough, if they don't we'll know as well. No reason to hate just because it's not BBS or RAC or (insert japanese wheel company).
Sorry man, I'm just more or less fed up with the "all hype...and no substance" threads we continue to see on this forum.

My post on this subject is born out of frustration, as to how these wheel companies are trying to play us more than anything else.

The cookie cutter multi-piece wheel industry is a mess. It has been watered down so much by the flood of wannabee that pop up on a weekly basis nowadays. It's hard to take any these brands seriously.

And for the record, I disagree that we should just 'let these guys earn living' or 'give them a break'.

That how 360 forged burned so many people.

No one questioned ANYTHING until it was way to late...

No one ever challenges what these companies tell us, so the majority of the wheel buying public just accepts what they are told at face value.

My standards are a little more stringent than that, and for good reason.

I'm a tough critic, and I always try to cut through the marketing bull in order to get to the truth.

Hopefully you can see my point. I really do respect your opinion.
      10-24-2009, 05:34 PM   #31
retrodrive
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemans_Blue_M View Post
Sorry man, I'm just more or less fed up with the "all hype...and no substance" threads we continue to see on this forum.

My post on this subject is born out of frustration, as to how these wheel companies are trying to play us more than anything else.

The cookie cutter multi-piece wheel industry is a mess. It has been watered down so much by the flood of wannabee that pop up on a weekly basis nowadays. It's hard to take any these brands seriously.

And for the record, I disagree that we should just 'let these guys earn living' or 'give them a break'.

That how 360 forged burned so many people.

No one questioned ANYTHING until it was way to late...

No one ever challenges what these companies tell us, so the majority of the wheel buying public just accepts what they are told at face value.

My standards are a little more stringent than that, and for good reason.

I'm a tough critic, and I always try to cut through the marketing bull in order to get to the truth.

Hopefully you can see my point. I really do respect your opinion.
What gets me is what does 360 Forged's scam have to do with any other wheels manufacturer? If you want the "truth", then do your research and share some facts.

If you want to be mad at somebody then be mad at 360 Forged that is making a pretty strong comeback under ADV1 brand after steeling people's money

I like these AXIOMs btw...very clean designs.
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2009, 04:03 PM   #32
ACG San Diego
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

I am introducing the new brand of wheels here. I am also accentuating the strong points of these wheels comparing to the competition because there are quite a few. As somebody have mentioned earlier, the more wheels are out there the better it is for you, the consumer. I don't see ny problems here.

I also would like to mention that these wheels are made locally, about 30 miles away from my shop at a very reputable factory. The advantages are obvious from faster turnaround time to lower costs on wheels/tire packages (no extra shipping charges).

Here is a little more info:

Quote:
Proprietary forging, leads to deeper lips without resorting to “basket ball” look forging that doesn't’t match front.

Every fitment is specific for its intended application, maximizing lips and widths without sacrifice.

The wheels clear large calipers without use of spacers including porsche, aston martin, and ferrari ceramic brakes which others cannot!

21” wheels in stock ready to go. You don’t have to force customer into 22” and can give him an edge over customer with vehicle limited to 20”.

Highly detailed aluminum center cap versus cheap competitor plastic caps.

Custom painting starts at only $75.00 which is currently the lowest market price!

Wheels are actually tested by an accredited testing facility to ensure safe and trouble-free operation. Others claim this but we can provide certificate of conformity to back it up.

Majority of applications are hubcentric without the use of rings. When rings are used, in stock sets only, aluminum (versus plastic) locking rings are implemented.

The standard fitments stay under fender and look right. 4.5” on s-class with room to go, 4” rear under ferrari.

Color matched powder coating of wheels is available versus regular paint which is more susceptible to road damage.
Thanks for all the positive feedback. We are very proud to be exclusive on these wheels!
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2009, 06:58 PM   #33
nowaym3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: eeeeeeee92

WOW , those wheels are looking hot!!! didnt see all these other styles.
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2009, 01:23 PM   #34
ACG San Diego
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Thanks

ALL PMs have been answered. Here are couple more pictures:

Appreciate 0
      10-26-2009, 05:55 PM   #35
s4play
Car Tuning Geek
United_States
Rep
Drives: too many rides....

I'm 110% with Lemans Blue M on this one...........

I swear every car forum has at least THREE so called "forged" wheel companies! Heck my grandma can open a shop called G-forged and sell rims...LOL

Any rim company out of Miami I would think twice about dealing with just because of the issues with 360forged and his dealings.

At least you are in CA but what makes your wheels different? I love the deep concave look of the ADV wheels but no way trusting them with my money...
15 Ferrari 458 Spider
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2009, 08:37 PM   #36
ACG San Diego
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by s4play View Post
I'm 110% with Lemans Blue M on this one...........

I swear every car forum has at least THREE so called "forged" wheel companies! Heck my grandma can open a shop called G-forged and sell rims...LOL

Any rim company out of Miami I would think twice about dealing with just because of the issues with 360forged and his dealings.

At least you are in CA but what makes your wheels different? I love the deep concave look of the ADV wheels but no way trusting them with my money...
The difference is the lighter weight, great designs, fast production time and the fact that AXIOM produces its own wheels.

There is no outsourcing here so you know exactly when you are going to get your wheels and that you are dealing with a reputable vendor (we are new here but look us up on MyMBonline.com).

Meanwhile I got some more pic in of the M01...too bad its not an M:

Appreciate 0
      10-30-2009, 08:34 PM   #37
PIXLE
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW M3

I really like the Ferrari picture
Appreciate 0