E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > For Sale: 2008 - Red BMW 135i - Manual, Navigation, Always Garaged, well Maintained

01-22-2013, 09:42 PM   #1
vladr
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 135i

For Sale: 2008 - Red BMW 135i - Manual, Navigation, Always Garaged, well Maintained

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
-Hello,

I am selling my car...unfortunately. Need to get some cash out of this car and buy a house so.....Please let me know if you're interested.

vlad.rozhkovskiy@gmail.com
954-558-0244 - call or text me

There is obviously some kind of a glitch that lists the price as $22....The price is 21,711

Auto Trader Link -

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?zip=33024&endYear=2014&modelC ode1=135I&showcaseOwnerId=51167445&startYear=1981& makeCode1=BMW&sellerTypes=b&searchRadius=25&showca seListingId=336331815&mmt=[BMW[135I[]][]]&listingId=338426019&listingIndex=18&Log=0

This car has always been garaged and maintained perfectly.

STILL UNDER CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED Warranty (transferable to you at no additional cost).

Comes with GPS NAVIGATION SYSTEM, Bluetooth connections, Xenon Headlights (that move as you turn the wheel), Premium 19" wheels, Sonar parking assistance/backup assistance, Engine Runs great!

No issues whatsoever. Sad to see it go.....ONLY serious buyers please, this is a very special car! First come first serve...this deal will not last, as the price is SIGNIFICANTLY lower than other sellers!

A/C ice cold, All scheduled maintenance, Always garaged, Excellent condition, Factory GPS system, Fully loaded with all the goodies, Looks & drives great, Mostly highway miles, Must see, No accidents, Non-smoker, Seats like new, Very clean interior, Well maintained, ~68K miles.

PS: There are some pics without the front vanity plate. I installed it by attaching it underneath the bumper so no noticeable holes in the front

Interior pics coming soon...need to find the time to take them!

Attached Images

Appreciate 0