BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Canada

08-24-2013, 07:49 PM   #1
TTSam
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 M3

Marques d'Elegance Exotic Car Weekend Festival Burlington

We live near the Lakeshore in Burlington, and were trying to head out today to a family event.

By the time we arrived downtown at Brant Street heading to the QEW, we find Brant Street is closed off.

So I was stuck in traffic for half an hour at the Brant Street closure. Lo and behold all these people start come up to the car and asking to take pictures, and to rev the engine.

I thought what the hell is going on here. Then we reached Brant Street around City Hall and saw what all the fuss was about. The entire street was lined with dozens of exotic cars.

Pretty amazing display of machinery. On our way home we noticed they were all parked in the Hotel parking lot at Brant Street and Lakeshore.

Apparently tomorrow they are at the Paletta Mansion on Lakeshore.

I found it amusing that we had all these people snapping photos and asking me to rev the engine. Pretty much a base E92 AW with black grills, CF mirror caps and CF splitters - nothing special.

Anyone who is in the Burlington area on the weekend will see a pretty impressive array of cars.

http://www.marquesdelegance.ca/

http://burlingtondowntown.ca/events/...kend-festival/

Last edited by TTSam; 08-24-2013 at 07:54 PM..
Appreciate 0